Greetings to all fellow members of the UN team who have put their names down for the World Cup of Risk tournament. I have created this thread so we can use it as a forum to share information, receive updates and select teams to progress all the way
Our team members are:Chariot of Fire
(reserve)PLEASE ADVISE IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO PARTICIPATE
The six games are all on World 2.1, 20 round limit, in fog, with the following settings:
Doubles #1 - No Spoils, Adjacent, Trench
Doubles #2 - No Spoils, Adjacent
Triples #1 - Nuclear, Parachute
Triples #2 - Flat Rate, Parachute
Quads #1 - Escalating, Chained
Quads #2 - Escalating, Chained
Please post in this thread with the following information:
1. Games played on World 2.1 (doubs, trips, quads, polymorphic)
2. Preferred card types (e.g. No Spoils)
3. Preferred team types (e.g. Trips)
4. The name(s) of your sitter(s) (for use in emergencies)
5. Chat style (e.g. Very chatty / Not chatty)
6. Leader or Follower?
7. How many active games you are in right now?
8. Are there any other players in our squad who you know or are happy to team with?
See sample answer in the post below this one, thank you.
This info is needed ASAP as the tourney organizer is asking for teams within 24 hours, so please check your info and post the data here or you may be overlooked to participate in our first match which is against IRELAND.
Thanks to each and every one of you and I look forward to trying my best to make us successful