Conquer Club

Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 79]

Tournaments in progress

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [19/20]

Postby anonymus on Thu Mar 30, 2023 10:44 am

Innit to winnit!
/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [20/22]

Postby TeeGee on Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:43 am

in please
Major TeeGee
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Location: Traversing the Multiverse, looking for a Yak with 3 ears

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [20/22]

Postby halrob64 on Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:57 am

room for 1? I'm in
Cook halrob64

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [22/24]

Postby harvmax on Fri Mar 31, 2023 10:19 pm

in pls
Sergeant 1st Class harvmax

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [22/24]

Postby 2007spaceodyssey on Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:21 am

I am in
Major 2007spaceodyssey

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [FULL]

Postby plurple on Sat Apr 01, 2023 5:14 pm

Games have all been sent out and the scoreboard has been set up which can be found in the 2nd post good luck to everyone.

Stay safe out there lots of assassins around ;)
plurple is not purple 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[ 8-[
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [12/?]

Postby Csharpmao on Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:59 pm

plurple wrote:
Csharpmao wrote:It'll be my first tournament, but I'd like to be in.

Glad to have you hopefully you will like it and get hooked to them like I did :D

Like I said, first tournament. Do we need to communicate when winning or losing a game? If yes, by pm or directly here?
Cadet Csharpmao

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [12/?]

Postby plurple on Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:05 am

Csharpmao wrote:
plurple wrote:
Csharpmao wrote:It'll be my first tournament, but I'd like to be in.

Glad to have you hopefully you will like it and get hooked to them like I did :D

Like I said, first tournament. Do we need to communicate when winning or losing a game? If yes, by pm or directly here?

No that is fine I will deal with all of the score keeping and such as the organiser :)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [FULL]

Postby anonymus on Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:25 am

one more for the good guy ;)
/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Colonel anonymus

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 1 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:03 am

Round 1 is complete with the last 2 games finishing up yesterday. Despite their best efforts Chewie1, TeeGee and Csharpmao have just managed to keep their hands on their last life. (thankfully so the next set of games is easier)

Leading the pack on lives and score is Anonymus, Harvmax and Actorday who did lose a life in securing their 2 victories.

Round 2 games will be sent today and have already been randomised in the spreadsheet.

Good luck everyone and if your hanging on with 1 life try to get some victories in instead ;)
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 1 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:08 pm

Set 2 finished off with a roller coaster of a game Game 22406216 where anyone could have claimed victory, however Heatz managed to claim that one taking YouOnKazoo's last life in round 1.

Speaking of players who are lifeless: We unfortunately saw 3 players lose there last round 1 lives TeeGee and Roprotem who with 0 victories looks like this is the end of the tournament for them. and as mentioned above YouOnKazoo however they have 2 victories so may well get resurrected in round 2!

We have a number of players who are continuing to hang onto their last lives and so able to continue to attempt to score victories in the next set: Anonymus, Heatz, TODRICH, Halrob64, Chewie1, Huyuk, Csharpmao. However only 5 more players need to lose their last life to move us onto round 2.

Next we have 4 players still alive but yet to score any points SuperSian, Ertai, Luxbock and Csharpmao if they don't start winning some games are likely to be left behind end of round 1 as well.

Sitting at the top of the leaderboard is yours truly Plurple with 2 lives and 3 victories. and a number on 3 lives and 2 victories:
2007SpaceOdyssey, Traffic133, TheTrueNorth, Catstevens, Darin44. if they continue this form are looking to be defernites into the next round.

lastly as we lost 3 players in set 2 we will have 7 player games in set 3 have been randomised and invites will be sent shortly. Good luck everyone in Set 3
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 1 - Set 3]

Postby plurple on Thu May 04, 2023 5:51 pm

Set 3 is over and with that round 1 with 5 more players losing their last lives bringing us to 7 "dead" players. To save me having some awkward game set up with 17 alive players into 8 player games I am moving us onto round 2 of the tournament. So with that we lose 8 players from the tournament :(

show: eliminated players

3 of which were able to lose an extra 4th life. Unfortunately Luxbock being the only player with any lives being eliminated as they failed to score any points :(

looking at the other end of the tournament we have 5 players who have yet to lose a life will they continue in this form and so practically guarentee themselves a spot in the final or will it all come crashing down. next set of games will be sent out shortly Good luck everyone in the next round.

check out the randomisations and scoreboard here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 1]

Postby plurple on Wed May 17, 2023 8:48 am

Round 2 Set 1 is over with a minor hiccup in sending out the games as standard first leading to 6 extra standard games on Jamaica being played :oops:

We had a number of players losing lives this round with Shoop76 being the biggest loser with 3 lives lost and only 1 remaining. GOt to switch things up Shoop or your gong to be out of the tournament with no lives or wins. just behind them we had Huyuk and superSian both losing 2 lives. huyuk doing slightly better in securing a win as well.

Taking a look at the more deadly side of the scoreboard we have Catstevens and plurple both taking 2 wins and having 5 lives left. Closely on their heals is Mageplunka69 on 6 lives and 1 win. Lastly we have Anonymus and Chewie1 with 4 lives and 2 wins a piece.

Moving on to the next round am upping the game count to 8 and they will be with you shortly (hopefully with no errors) and as always if you want to see how your doing in the tournament or what games are left head over to the spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1138785150
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 2]

Postby plurple on Mon May 29, 2023 9:11 am

Another set of games is done and we regrettably lose our first player D3A7H. Also swirling the drain pipe of defeat are Huyuk and Shoop76 on 1 life and 1 win each and Traffic133 on 2 lives and 0 wins.

At the other end of the tournament we have 3 players that have only lost 1 life across the tournament! Plurple in the lead on 5 wins, Mageplunka69 currently on 3 wins and Ertai with no victories but remaining nearly full of life.

The next set of games has been randomised and will be sent out shortly still some time to get those needed victories to make it into the top 8 for the finals. Good luck everyone in the next 7 games.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 3]

Postby plurple on Wed Jun 14, 2023 7:26 am

another set of games completes and another player losses their last life Huyuk adios farewell goodbye.

we have 6 players hanging desperately onto their last life which means that this will most likely be the last set of games before the finals :D

Leading the pack on lives is Ertai so unless they have a disastrous next set of rounds looking good to be a finalist with their 3 victories as well, but would be good if they can get a few more in the next set.

Leading with 6 victories apiece are myself plurple and Anonymus again both of us are looking good to be finalists!

next set of games will be out shortly if you are low on lives or victories this may be your last chance to win your way into the final 8 good luck everyone in the next set.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 3]

Postby Ertai on Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:07 am

plurple wrote:Leading the pack on lives is Ertai

Hell yeah!
Sergeant 1st Class Ertai

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 4]

Postby plurple on Wed Jun 28, 2023 7:22 am

ok it's that tiem again the round has ended and much to my surprise we still have 11 players with lives left so going to need at least 1 more round. 4 players have lost all their lives and have no way to make it to the final 8 with a 5th with no lives Catstevens who will have to wait with baited breath to see if their 6 victories will be enough to make the top 8 and the finals.

Ertai is still defying the odd and has only lost 1 life in all 45 games that they have played. So if Ertaiis your target GL only Mageplunka69has managed to take them out ;)

At the top of the scoreboard is still plurple and anonymus with 7 victories and 2 lives each lets see if we can continue to stay at the top :D

We have 4 players with only 1 life left and if 3 of them lose a single game is the next set or others lose multiple we will be onto the final. So it could well be your last chance to gain those precious victories and to secure your spot in the final 8 GL all and the games will be out shortly.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Round 2 - Set 5]

Postby plurple on Sun Jul 09, 2023 12:38 pm

So we have it folks we have our final 8 =D> =D> =D>

Plurple, Mageplunka69 and Shoop76 finished round 2 with 8 victories!
Anonymus just behind on 7, Darin44, Chewie1 and Catstevens make it through with 6 victories.
The last player making it into the final is Ertai with 4 victories, who has made it into the final with twice the lives left of anyone else!

Moving into the final each player will start with points depending on how many lives that they had left at the end of the last round so:
Ertai starts with 3 points for their 4 lives, Plurple and Mageplunka69 start on 2 points for theier 2 lives, Shoop76, Darin44 and anonymus start with 1 point and catstevens and chewie1 who rise from the dead get no starting points. Good luck everyone in the race to 15 points. Games will be sent out shortly 5 at a time until we get close to the end then it will be 1 at a time.

So far the of the finalists plurple has had 12 victories, Mageplunka69 11 and Shoop76 10 so can these 3 continue accumulating victories and lead the race or will the consummate survivor Ertai who made it more from surviving than wins with only 5 victories so far change their ways and score all their victories now in the final.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 5]

Postby plurple on Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:40 am

First 10 games of the finals have come in and things are looking tight Shoop76 and Ertai at the top tied on 4 points, then we have 3 with 3 points. However at the bottom we have Anonymus on 2, catstevens on 1 and Chewie1 who has yet to score any points in the finals.

Games 11 to 20 have gone out I'm hoping I manage to get more wins TBH :D Good luck everyone will make some more updates as we play.
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 5]

Postby plurple on Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:49 pm

Another 6 games have finished and 4 are getting close.

out in front breaking the 5 way tie for 1st place is Shoop76 \:D/ \:D/
Getting a win today before I made this post :D

however Catstevens and Chewie1 need to find some wins to join the fight at the top :D

still plenty of time left in the tournament with someone needing to get to 15 wins in the final :)

Next set of games will go out shortly and then more as the old 4 games end. Good luck everyone :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 30-35]

Postby plurple on Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:24 am

ok we are coming close to another set of games finishing and things are still nail bitingly close with both Mage and Ertai sitting on 7 points in first! 3 players on 5 in third with the last 3; Anon on 4, Cat on 3 and Chewie bringing up the rear on only 1 point :(

I have unfortunately been knocked off my podium of most victories across all rounds of the tournament by Mage :cry:

In other news we still have 3 players who have not yet been assassinated to 0 lives in any round Anon with 2 lives left, Ertai with 3 lives and :o Plurp with 4 lives left guess I knocked Ertai off the top of the unkillable leader board :mrgreen:

the next 10 games have been randomised and will be sent out in batches of 5 over the next week as the last 3 games of set 6 finish :D

anyone can still win as no one has even passed the half way point on to 15 GL out there and may I win some more games :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 30-35]

Postby plurple on Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:50 am

Sorry for the delay in the usual running of the tournament :) Should be back to normal now.

34 of the 35 games in the final have finished and the next 5 will go out today :D

Things are still very close with Mage leading things with 8, 3 in second on 7, Shoop in 5th with 6, Anon in 6th on 5, cat with 3 on 7th and chewie in 8th on 1.

in other news 3 players still have some of there original 9 lives left and have been highlighted in purple on the spreadsheet, Plurple, Ertai and Anon.

Good luck in the games :D
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 35-40]

Postby plurple on Fri Sep 01, 2023 2:40 pm

ok with 45 games now complete in the finals we are getting close to the end :O

Running away in first place we have Mageplunka69 with 11 points and only needs 4 more wins, in 2nd we have myself with 9 points, in 3rd we have Shoop76 and Darin44 with 8 each, next is Anonymus and Ertai on 7 and finally we have Catstevens and Chewie1 who have some points :D

this will probably be the last set of 5 games after that will be sent as each 1 finishes so that we find out who gets to the required 15 points to win. Can anyone out perform mage in the lead up to crowning a winner. Can Cat and Chewie find their targets and catch up with the rest of us.

GL everyone in the coming games!!
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 45-50]

Postby Mageplunka69 on Sat Sep 02, 2023 2:52 pm

Try and catch me, Id love to see it
Major Mageplunka69

Re: Jamaica Assassin Survivor [Finals - Game 45-50]

Postby plurple on Thu Sep 14, 2023 9:33 am

4 more games have completed and more lives have been lost. we are solidly into the last stretch where I will send out a new game as each game ends up to the number first place needs to win to win the tournament which at the moment is mage with only 3 victories left to win the tournament.

In the last 4 games Mage has managed to get another victory meaning he only needs 3 more, I got a victory meaning I only need 5 to win, Shoop got 1 to only need 6 wins and chewie managed to get a win to tie Catstevens in 7th place on 3 points a piece.

In other news I am the last player with 1 of their 9 lives left which means if I am your target good luck ;P
Major plurple
Chatter
Chatter

PreviousNext

Return to Ongoing