Hello, everybody, and welcome to my new tournament! I wanted to create a league, but I had no idea what to name it. Therefore, I named it after my favourite drink, the Czech/Slovak answer to Coca-Cola, the nectar of the gods, Kofola! Because, why not? It is a nice "sponsor", I guess.
This will be a simple head-to-head 15-round league where everybody plays against everybody. Victory = 2 points, draw = 1 point, defeat = 0 points. The person with most points wins the league.
In the beginning everybody has to choose a home map and rules* to play with. Every round will consist of two games: one home, one away. One point per win, so the results can only be 2-0, 1-1, or 0-2.*Tournament rules
Rules you cannot choose: 2 players; Standard; Initial Troops (automatic); Sequential; Round limit (20); Round lenght (24h).
Rules you can choose: Spoils; Reinforcements; Special Gameplay.Seeding
All rounds are randomly seeded with leaguelobster.comThe invitations for the new rounds will be sent every Saturday
(GMT+1, so some people may receieve their invitations on Friday or Sunday). If you miss one invitation, I will send another. Then, another. If, after 3 invites someone does not join a game, they will be kicked out of the league and all other players win by default their games against them 2-0 (even if they already played before). However, If a game lasts more than one week, no worries. You can join later if you are not premium and you have no slots left. I just ask you to have at lest 2 slots open for this tournament, minimum.
Good luck for everyone!VERY LATE EDIT (sorry!)
- If there are two players tied in 1st place at the end of 15 rounds, a 1v1 2-game final playoff will be played in their home maps and rules. If they are still tied after that, a last game will be played in a random map (rules: chained, escalating, no special gameplay). Winner of that game wins the competition;
- If there are more than two players tied in 1st place, the concept will be similar: 3 players, 3 games in each map and rules, 4 players, 4 games in each map and rules, etc. If still tied, a last game will be played in a random map (rules: chained, escalating, no special gameplay). Winner of that game wins the competition.Players
1. Ertai - Feudal War - No Spoils, Chained, Fog of War
2. jlo71 - discworld, chained , fog
3. Darin44 - monsters - no spoils, chained, foggy
4. musicalmaven - Classic - escalating, chained, fog
5. Darkest Knight - ziggurat - parachute foggy flat
6. b00060 - conquer man - fog, trench, escalating, parachute
7. ncardoso - Baltic Crusades - no spoils, chained, fog
8. Tirbid - Midgard, zombie, fog, trench.
9. SuperSian - Midgard - Fog10. RICHARDJOHN - Feudal War - Flat, Chained, Foggy
- Did not join
11. Derek the Great - World 2.1; flat; fog; adjacent
12. Devante - Kings court 2 - no spoils, chained, fog, trench
13. actorday - woodboro - no spoils chained foggy
14. Faro - Waterloo - Zombie Spoil, chained, foggy, trench
15. chanakam2020 - Chicago - No Spoils ,Adjacent ,Fog, Trench
16. fuatpanza - stalongrad, no spils, fog
Reserve: Dukasaur - Czechoslovak Fragmentation. Fog, trench, Chained, Escalators.