What do you get when you combine, every map, and loads of players, a fun mess? What do you get when you run a test tournament with a small group, a less fun mess? who knows
Well the idea is simple, to win you must beat every player on their map, you only need to do this once, and you must attempt to defend your own map from attack.
There will be 16 players.
And the maps will be entirely down to you in this tournament.
And all the settings likewise
The only ways of being eliminated:
If you lose to every player you are eliminated;
Every 5 rounds, after the tenth, whoever is the furthest from their goal of beating every player is eliminated (if a player is eliminated because of the above in this time the count resets)
1. Round 1 you can challenge 4 opponents, you PM or post who you wish to challenge
2. Once this round is over round 2 commences and the following loops
3. Play any unbeaten opponents that you challenged last round
4. If you defeat an enemy on their court you cannot challenge another player
5. When you do win you move that challenge to an unbeaten opponent, (this means you can use all your challenges on one opponent, but that isn't the most efficient way
6. Increment Round by 1 and go to step 3
‹max is gr8› so you're a tee-total healthy-eating sex-addict?
‹New_rules› Everyone has some bad habits
(4th Jan 2010)