Conquer Club

Super League - Season 12 *FINISHED - Winner=sonofabs*

Tournaments Completed in 2023

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Super League - Season 12 ***FULL***

Postby shoop76 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:40 am

actorday wrote:HI Craig, Can you please make sure that my settings are correct for my games. Reinforcement should be chained not adjacent.

Thanks

All games are adjacent for the Super League
Colonel shoop76
Tournament Commissioner
Tournament Commissioner

Postby Clanlord Carl on Thu Apr 06, 2023 4:20 am

actorday wrote:HI Craig, Can you please make sure that my settings are correct for my games. Reinforcement should be chained not adjacent.

Thanks

Actorday the reason why settings are the same for everyone is just to make setting up the games easier. We have a programme that does it. Having to manage 250 plus individual sets of settings would be too much. We can manage the homemaps ok but forts and spoils are just the same for everyone.
Colonel Clanlord Carl

Postby overlander on Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:04 am

do the settings change season to season?
Major overlander

Postby Craig25 on Thu Apr 06, 2023 12:01 pm

No, Settings stay the same.

The Cup is for experimentation.

Also, League is fast moving. So certain Settings and Maps need to be discounted to allow fast progress and Seasons to be completed every 2 months.

overlander wrote:do the settings change season to season?
Major Craig25

Postby Tviorr on Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:19 am

League 5 shaping up for the the End of Season. With only 9 active, its a 16 game season.

1. Tviorr. I am now increasingly the one to catch. Small lead but few games left. After a brief set back and scare, Im looking at a probable draw that could improbably still be a win and 2 points for the following game, so the 19 points for 11 matches turns to 20 points for 12 matches and a 4 points lead. - 2 points and 3 finishing matches waiting. With the 4 point lead and 2 more points in the bank, I can have a low points harvest in the final 3 games and still take the pennant.

2. pconnolly365. 16 points for 12 games and a 2-1 lead on the Lord in game 13. Looking strong, but trailing 4 or possibly 5 points before the final 3 games, its going to be an uphill struggle to steal the league. A heavy duty sprint could do it. Advantage for the runner up position.

3. Coors1, 15 points for 12 games and nothing registered for game 13. - Trailing just 1 point and also a strong contender for the runner up position. - Same problem for contending for the league title 4+ points is getting to be a sizeable gap to close with only 3 games left to do it.

4. TheFanny, 14 points with a game in hand on the 2nd and 3rd place with 11 matches. She made the jump up the table clinching a lot of points quickly and is almost done jumping for now. - For game 12 and 13 she is looking at a probable point against me taking the two random matches in our game (one is not quite decided yet) and is in the lead 2-1 in another away game. If she clinches 2 points in game 13, she is still very much in the mix for 2nd and 3rd. Especially as she has 2 home games in the last 3. League title is looking barely possible at this point, but with enough points in the last 3 games, its of course still possible.

5. imstillurdaddy. Some ups and downs this season sees him at 14 points for 12 games and nothing registering yet for the last 4 games. Currently means he is traling the top of the league and must be looking up as it looks like there might be a small gap establishing itself below him, dividing the top from the bottom. Its looking like its only theoretically possible to steal the league, but a strong finish could land the runner up spot still.

6. kj11aw. 12 points for 13 games and losing a topsy turvy match to me. - Looks like the job is to hold on to the 6th spot as there are some games in hand for the final players. The likely prediction is that the 6th place is the likely placing at the end too as there are small gaps forming both above and below.

7. Lord Arioch. 9 points for 10 games and involved in a heavy duty relegation fight. Looks iffy to catch up the 6th place, trailing 2 games 1-2 and 0-1. Its possible not many points are needed though, so those illusive couple of good games at the end of the season could make it or break it.

8. thelord. 8 points for 10 games. A slow start that never really got going, though he closed the gap from a heavily trailing last place into the relegation fight. Currently 2 games registering scores a 1-1 and trailing 1-2. Relegation fight is looking close for the placings, but 6th spot is likely out of reach barring major points in the final games.

9. Meskoboy. 7 Points for 11 games. Its been a depressing downhill slide for Meskoboy during the Mid and late season. Still games to play though and currently he has a 1-1 and a 1-0 on the books against the other 2 relegation spots, so those 2 matches will decide a lot and 2 wins here could see him move into 7th. before the end season.
Major Tviorr

Postby Tviorr on Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:37 pm

Hmm managed to swing the last game against Fanny to victory rather than a draw. Fanny however took the points in her other game and enter the runners up Frey.

Its starting to look like I wont be caught though as the game is opening fairly wide. - Interesting end game for me though. 4 first turns against Lord Arioch in my away game and 0 first turns in my home game against the Lord and 1 first turn in my home game against Coors. Mogul will have to prove itself as my home turf there. And I should of course try for good points against Arioch with 4 first turns to try to establish an early advantage. Seeing as how they went. - 1 with a lot of headway, 2 with not too much but some headway and 1 with no headway, points are hopefully in the works.

Im thinking that 4 points for me in the last 3 games should make it impossible to catch me. Should I get less or even no points, it will still require a massive finish from one of the top runners up to catch up.

Confident the odds are on me to play League 2 next season, but not calling it yet. Dont want to jinx it ;)
Major Tviorr

Postby General Marshall on Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:19 am

For Season 13, I'd like to go back to my original home map of Third Crusade. thanks.
Captain General Marshall

Postby ABN - PFDR on Fri Apr 14, 2023 9:52 am

change home map: Duck and Cover
Captain ABN - PFDR

Postby loenatiek on Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:17 am

I'd like to take a restseason
Major loenatiek

Postby topdawg on Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:39 pm

I would like to take a rest season
Corporal topdawg

Postby Tviorr on Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:51 am

1. Tviorr. Gap never closed. Confirmed victory. Wont quite be the 10 point gap that the official commentary was looking for, but its been safe for a while ending on 29 points for 16 games. 7 points will be the gap to second place.

2. TheFanny, has done an impressive finishing sprint, making the predicted jump into the frey for second. She jumped even higher with the last few games and is now the leading contender for second place that can no longer be caught. 22 points for the 16 games. Pconnolly is the only player left that can tie that up and its no longer possible for anyone behind to overtake 22 points.

3. pconnolly365. with 18 points but 2 games in hand, the only contender left to challenge second place. Its not unlikely to catch up the 4 points though and 2 points are in the bank as he is leading both final games 2-1. If the 2 final games are in fact both clinched, the goalscore will be exactly the same as Fannys but Fanny will then take second place with 1 more 4-0 sweep. 3rd place is secure with confirmed points of 20-22.

4. imstillurdaddy. 18 points for 15 matches, leading his final match 2-1. Another player making the top excruciatingly close. - He will finish on 19 or 20 points but it will not be enough for Bronze as his goal difference wouldnt be as good as Pconnolys even if he ties the final 2 matches and Pconnolly also ends on 20.

5. Coors1, 17 points for 15 matches and trailing the final one 1-2. - Places him securely in 5th spot not catching up and not being caught.

6. kj11aw. Finishes on 14 points, likely clinching the 6th spot. Can be caught by Lord Arioch though.

7. thelord Gaining. reasonable points for the finish putting him currently in 7th place finishing on 12 points.

8. Lord Arioch. 11 points for 14 games. - The 2 final games are currently a draw at 1-1 and trailing at 1-2. If he takes home full score of a win and a draw, he will jump into 6th place with a better goal score than Kj11aw. 7th. is likely as even 1 point will bring him to 12 points and the same goal score as thelord and then his 2 sweeps of 4-0 will clinch 7th for him.

9. Meskoboy. 8 points for 14 games and its looking uphill to get out of last place as he can get a maximum of 3 points for the last 2 games. If he does do that, its not too unlikely to push Lord Arioch behind him as the 1-1 ongoing game is against Lord Arioch. - So if he wins that and ties Pconnolly in the game he is trailing 1-2, then Lord Arioch has to take points in the game he is trailing 1-2 against Imstillyourdaddy. Otherwise, Meskoboy will end on 11 points too and a slightly better goal score.

As close as the placings above are, it is most likely that noone moves up or down during the last games. The one likely upset to the above standings is Lord Arioch pushing into 7th.
Major Tviorr

Postby 11mi15 on Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:18 am

REST SEASON PLZ for S13
Major 11mi15

Postby Puddleglum on Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:58 pm

Season 13 rest, please - thanks
Major Puddleglum

Postby smegal69 on Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:56 pm

hi, for season 13 can i please change my home map to WWII Ardennes.

cheers 8-)
Corporal smegal69

Location: Doing Hard Time on "The ROCK", in the southern ocean

Previous

Return to Completed 2023