Conquer Club

Joel's Classic Standard Tournament IV [Abandoned]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Joel's Classic Standard Tournament IV [Full]

Postby Gabriel13 on Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:05 am

In please :)
Cook Gabriel13

Re: Joel's Classic Standard Tournament IV [Abandoned]

Postby HerrHitzfeld on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Unfortunately, I have been very busy in real life and due to a number of drop outs, I am unable to keep this tournament going. Therefore this tournament is now ABANDONED. I sincerely opologize for all the inconvenience this will cause.

As for the tournament directors, I understand that this will be my first offense and I have received an informal warning and a slap on the wrist.

Again I sincerely opologize, and because of this, I will step down from hosting any further tournaments.
Captain HerrHitzfeld

Postby Chewie1 on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:33 pm

HerrHitzfeld wrote:Unfortunately, I have been very busy in real life and due to a number of drop outs, I am unable to keep this tournament going. Therefore this tournament is now ABANDONED. I sincerely opologize for all the inconvenience this will cause.

As for the tournament directors, I understand that this will be my first offense and I have received an informal warning and a slap on the wrist.

Again I sincerely opologize, and because of this, I will step down from hosting any further tournaments.

Will round 1 games carry on or will they dissapear
Lieutenant Chewie1

Postby HerrHitzfeld on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Chewie1 wrote:
HerrHitzfeld wrote:Unfortunately, I have been very busy in real life and due to a number of drop outs, I am unable to keep this tournament going. Therefore this tournament is now ABANDONED. I sincerely opologize for all the inconvenience this will cause.

Will round 1 games carry on or will they dissapear

Unfortunately once the games begin, there is no way to stop them. However the games for groups 6-8 have not yet been filled, and so they will be droped.
Captain HerrHitzfeld

Postby nazrat on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Well, thanks for your efforts.
Sergeant nazrat

Previous

Return to Abandoned