Moderator: Tournament Directors
Serreski wrote:Entrance to this tournament is only available to those already taking part in the Drivers Championship and will be handled by the Tournament organiser
You will need to keep in mind several minimum requirements that must be observed in order for your tournament to be considered a public tournament. (Effective 04.12.10)
- All tournaments must have at least the following amount of participants:
- 1v1 and Singles Tournaments: 16 players
- Team Tournaments: 8 teams (no more than 12 players per team; Added June 16, 2011)
- The maximum point restriction allowed on a tournament is 2000+ points per player or team average.
- The tournament format must cause the eventual winner to play at least 3 games.
- All players must be given at least 24 hours to join their games, unless the tournament uses speed games (at least 48 hours is preferred).
- At least 50% of the spots must be for open/public sign-ups and not filled with special invitations; every player or one person from every team must post in the thread to enroll.
- Each tournament should be designed to end within 1 year. (Added June 16, 2011)
- Each organizer can have only 4 tournaments recruiting players at once (has NO effect on ongoing tournaments or reserves threads).
- The Tournament Directors reserve the right to deny privileges for your tournament if the tournament is deemed to break site or tournament rules, has an unfair structure, or has pertinent settings missing from the tournament description.
- If you wish to run a tournament based upon an actual sports league or another well-designed format, and it requires you to have less than the minimum amount of participants or games, please contact the Create/Join Director to discuss a possible exemption.
Serreski wrote:I've already been talking with DJ Teflon about this - it's a compromise solution. All entrance to the partner tournament is 100% public.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users