Conquer Club

37-GLG, [CANCELED]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

37-GLG, [CANCELED]

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Title: 37-GLG, your Ban was WRONG - tourney I
Type: Singles - up to 64 this tourney (others in next one)
Topic: for people that disagreed with GLG's 1 month Ban to vote against it
Organizer: Gen.LeeGettinhed

Site, I feel my warning and then my 1 month ban were OUT OF LINE and wrong. This is your chance to show your support of that.
-WARNING for "abusing site. . .by contacting potential opponents, asking them for quick game, creating a game they didn't know"
. . .hey, I HATE to lose, did not TRICK anyone into joining, many just said no. With Scoring formula I risk 60-80-100 points to maybe earn 6,5,4 -- and do what I thought was prudent to offset 2500%,1600%,900% point advantage that I had to give to opponents.
-BAN: after I ALTERED my play, by inviting Corporals-CAPTAINS! and THEM creating the game and me joining. . .C&A claims I was doing the exact same thing, even though opponents ranks were MUCH higher and by them creating they HAD to know what settings they were playing.

if you disagree with me, do NOT join. I'll be sending a list of these names to King Achilles and Deathcomesrippin, etc. Peoplel that approved of the ban, go play somewhere else.

thx, have fun GLG

show: Standings

show: Rule-Details

show: Registration-List
Last edited by Gen.LeeGettinhed on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Re: 37-GLG, your Ban was WRONG

Postby BGtheBrain on Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Ill sit this one out
Captain BGtheBrain

Postby Night Strike on Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:06 pm

If you would like to protest your ban, please take it to a forum that cares. Tournaments is not a proper place for your protest, so please change the tournament title. Thanks.
Major Night Strike

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:04 am

Night Strike wrote:If you would like to protest your ban, please take it to a forum that cares. Tournaments is not a proper place for your protest, so please change the tournament title. Thanks.

Night Strike,

There's a HUGE difference between PROTESTING my ban and showing support against it.

You ask for a Topic, and this is the topic I've chosen. This is NOT do DISCUSS that topic but for supporters to join a tournament -- that's it. I won't be including anyone that is openly negative and disruptive. It wouldn't be a whole lot different than a Tournament to celebrate Spring Break, The Olympics, or the fall of the Berlin wall.

Surely a person as brilliant as you can see the difference.

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby Falkomagno on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:58 am

put me in
Sergeant Falkomagno

Location: Even in a rock or in a piece of wood. In sunsets often

Postby Night Strike on Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:29 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:if you disagree with me, do NOT join. I'll be sending a list of these names to King Achilles and Deathcomesrippin, etc. Peoplel that approved of the ban, go play somewhere else.

You can't run friend-only tournaments as those are considered private tournaments. You need to remove this requirement (and still change the title) to get your tournament approved.
Major Night Strike

Postby ad10r3tr0 on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:17 am

Night Strike wrote:
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:if you disagree with me, do NOT join. I'll be sending a list of these names to King Achilles and Deathcomesrippin, etc. Peoplel that approved of the ban, go play somewhere else.

You can't run friend-only tournaments as those are considered private tournaments. You need to remove this requirement (and still change the title) to get your tournament approved.

Owned!
Cook ad10r3tr0

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:39 pm

Night Strike wrote:

Dude, not a FRIEND ONLY tournament. Just one for like minded people. Not much different than people that want (or don't want to join) a "remember Haywood Jablomie" or a "Pimp/Whore tournament".

Hey, there are plenty of people that DO NO LIKE ME (NOT FRIENDS) that still agree that the Ban was wrong.

Re: 37-GLG, [CANCELED]

Postby chapcrap on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:22 pm

Night Strike wrote:

Tournament, locked, canceled, and moved to abandoned due to TO's inability to comply with requested changes.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Return to Abandoned