Conquer Club

38-GLG is my Favourite conqueror - tourney #1 [Canceled]

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: 38-GLG is my Favourite conqueror - tourney #1 (22)

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:24 pm

Night Strike wrote:
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:
greenoaks wrote:you are not my favourite Conquerer but i'll play anyway.

Green, sorry man. You are welcome in most others. . .but THIS tourney is for people that will not argue "GLG is my favourite conqueror". Hope you understand.

GLG

If he is allowed in your other tournaments but not this one, then that is against the rules for public tournaments. We allow organizers to occasionally block people from joining their tournaments for valid reasons (like quitting out of previous tournaments), but picking and choosing who can sign up for each tournament is not allowed.

Not picking and choosing who. All people need to do is READ, and join if agree with premise -- or NOT join, and go to any one of dozens of other tournaments. Not limiting join to friends or clan members, just asking that all that play agree on one principle.

Are you this obstinate when your wife reminds you to change your dirty underwear?
Last edited by Gen.LeeGettinhed on Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Re: 38-GLG is my Favourite conqueror - tourney #1

Postby Night Strike on Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:41 pm

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:
greenoaks wrote:you are not my favourite Conquerer but i'll play anyway.

Green, sorry man. You are welcome in most others. . .but THIS tourney is for people that will not argue "GLG is my favourite conqueror". Hope you understand.

GLG

If he is allowed in your other tournaments but not this one, then that is against the rules for public tournaments. We allow organizers to occasionally block people from joining their tournaments for valid reasons (like quitting out of previous tournaments), but picking and choosing who can sign up for each tournament is not allowed.

Not picking and choosing who. All people need to do is READ, and join if agree with premise -- or NOT join, and go to any one of dozens of other tournaments. Not limiting join to friends or clan members, just asking that all that play agree on one principle.

Are you this obstinate when your wife reminds you to change your dirty underwear?

People can sign up for tournaments for whatever reason they want to. In fact, I'm pretty sure people join tournaments because of the structure, not some random personal premise. You can't keep someone out of the tournament just because they don't agree with your braggadocios premise.
Major Night Strike

Postby Gen.LeeGettinhed on Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:05 am

Night Strike wrote: . . People can sign up for tournaments for whatever reason they want to. In fact, I'm pretty sure people join tournaments because of the structure, not some random personal premise. You can't keep someone out of the tournament just because they don't agree with your braggadocios premise. . .

Night, here is the problem:
1) you don't LIKE the cause. . fine, but don't overstep your authority
2) you ALLOWED an ALL female(?) tournament. . . hosted by dazerazer?. . .but not this?
3) it's sort of like them signing up for a tournament -- but not liking the Spoils chosen. THEN. .DON"T. . SIGN . . .UP
4) you ALLOW tournies for Premi and freemi. . .even if only 3 total games. THAT's discrimination. . .
5) It's open to the public, IF they just agree to the premise. how fuggin hard is that to understand?
6) refer back to #1

A) Now, I STILL believe I'm in the right. BUT IF. . .you are still soo damn obstenate (look it up), would you have any problem with two brackets -- those that Agree with base theory/post. ..and those that don't?
Field Marshal Gen.LeeGettinhed

Location: Guantanamo Bay, Cuba (just south of El USA -- that's Spanish for The USA)

Postby Vartiovuori on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:50 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:
Night Strike wrote: . . People can sign up for tournaments for whatever reason they want to. In fact, I'm pretty sure people join tournaments because of the structure, not some random personal premise. You can't keep someone out of the tournament just because they don't agree with your braggadocios premise. . .

2) you ALLOWED an ALL female(?) tournament. . . hosted by dazerazer?. . .but not this?
3) it's sort of like them signing up for a tournament -- but not liking the Spoils chosen. THEN. .DON"T. . SIGN . . .UP
4) you ALLOW tournies for Premi and freemi. . .even if only 3 total games. THAT's discrimination. . .
5) It's open to the public, IF they just agree to the premise. how fuggin hard is that to understand?
6) refer back to #1

A) Now, I STILL believe I'm in the right. BUT IF. . .you are still soo damn obstenate (look it up), would you have any problem with two brackets -- those that Agree with base theory/post. ..and those that don't?

Maybe YOU should look up the words you're using if you can't even spell them right.
Sergeant 1st Class Vartiovuori

Postby Night Strike on Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:56 am

Gen.LeeGettinhed wrote:

6) refer back to #1

1) It's my job to find out why someone was not allowed to join a tournament if they complain about it.
2) I made crystal clear that the female tournament was a one-time thing that would not be allowed again.
3) Even if they don't like the spoils option, if they sign up for the tournament, they're in the tournament. Plus, it's nothing similar to spoils because that's an actual gameplay option, not a personal opinion.
4) What?
5) "My tournament is open to the public, IF they're on my friends list."

A) Two brackets as part of the same tournament would be acceptable. Although the fact that this tournament isn't even a bracket makes me wonder how you plan to do that.
Major Night Strike

Postby Frox333 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:12 pm

lmfao, but yes, i am in glg
Major Frox333

Postby 72o on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:19 pm

I will play
Sergeant 72o

Postby Night Strike on Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:43 pm

This tournament has been canceled for being a private tournament.
Major Night Strike

Return to Abandoned