Conquer Club

AMERICAN BADASS! (0/6)Teams (0/36)Players

Tournaments that are no longer happening

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

AMERICAN BADASS! (0/6)Teams (0/36)Players

Postby Gen. Ramsarelli on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

This tournament consist of 6 teams (gangs) of 6 players. Entries will consist of one person listing their other 5 gang members. Minimum team points combine 10,000. May sign up as single and when 6 random singles have accumulated then they will be put on a team together, if a slot is still available at the time, provided their combined points total at time of selection is 10,000 minimum.

There are 6 major gangs across the United States that are broken up into 6 basic regions. USA GREAT LAKES, USA ROCKIES, USA SOUTHEAST, USA SOUTHWEST, USA WEST AND USA NEW ENGLAND. These will be the six maps that are played on and each team will be randomly assigned a region (map) as their "Home Turf". Your home turf WILL NOT change throughout the entire tournament.

Now of course every gang wants to expand their ground and takeover another gangs turf so a series of 'rumbles' will take place to eliminate the weakest gangs (and gang members) until only one player remains to rule his gang over the whole country. Again, only one player will win this tournament, not a team.

show: Rumble 1

show: Rumble 2

show: Rumble 3

show: Rumble 4

show: Final Showdown

This is my first attempt at running a tournament so bare with me as it progresses but I assure you I will be as thrifty as possible with keeping it moving along. Thank you! :D
Last edited by Gen. Ramsarelli on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:31 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Major Gen. Ramsarelli

Re: AMERICAN BADASS!

Postby Gen. Ramsarelli on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:57 pm

show: Teams

show: Rumble 1 Match-up and Scoring

show: Rumble 2 Match-up and Scoring

show: Rumble 3 Match-up and Scoring

show: Rumble 4 Match-up and Scoring

show: Final Showdown Match-up and Scoring
Last edited by Gen. Ramsarelli on Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Major Gen. Ramsarelli

Re: AMERICAN BADASS!

Postby Gen. Ramsarelli on Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:58 pm

reserved
Major Gen. Ramsarelli

Re: AMERICAN BADASS! (0/6)

Postby angola on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:10 pm

I'd like to put together a team. I'll come back and let you know who my six are.

Thanks.
Highest rank: 48th. Highest score: 3,384. Feb. 9, 2014.
Captain angola

Re: AMERICAN BADASS! (0/6)Teams (0/36)Players

Postby elonpuckhog on Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:44 pm

This tourney does not meet minimum requirements, nor does the TO meet minimum requirements for a large team tourney. Thread locked pending clarification.
Corporal 1st Class elonpuckhog

Return to Abandoned