Conquer Club

My 4 Are Still Better Than Yours(WINNERS First post)

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Postby Doctordien on Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:17 am

Can your quads team prove to be the best of this tournament?

Freemium Players are permitted but please have two slots reserved for the tournament.

The first round will be a round robin where a win will get your team 2 points and each elimination of an opposing team member gains your team 1 point. Each match will have two games, one on each teams home map.

The top four teams will move on to the semi-final round. In the event of a tie we will first look at the heads up match. If still tied then the team with the most wins will move on. If we are still tied then the teams will play one game on a random map with the following settings ASEAN, ASFCF and ASNUF

The semi-final round will pit the 1 and 4 seed and the 2 and 3 seed in a best of three with the third game on a random map with one of the following settings ASEAN, ASFCF or ASNUF.

The final round will take the winners of the semi-final round and have them play in a best of five with the last game on a random map with one of the following settings ASEAN, ASFCF or ASNUF.

If a team does not join after the warning period their home game will be forfeited. If they do not join the second game in the allotted time then the match will be forfeited.

Please provide the following: (Note: there is no Freestyle available)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Team Name
Team Members
Home Map
Settings Automatic or Manual
Escalating, Flat Rate, Nuclear or No Spoils
Chained, Adjacent or Unlimited
No Fog or Fog
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Teams
New Recruit Doctordien

Return to Tournament Archives