Conquer Club

The Tournament Players Association - Year 5 (COMPLETE!!)

Tournaments that have concluded

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5

Postby Mad777 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:00 pm

Update for this season:

Scoreboard is up to date.

2 tournaments remain ongoing,

Small map dubs is still ongoing, 11 out of 15 maps/brackets are ongoing/completed.
Davis Cup is playing the bracket phase, awaiting 1/2 Final stage.
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Captain Mad777
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5

Postby Mad777 on Sat Dec 24, 2016 2:37 pm

Update for this season:

Scoreboard is up to date.

1 last tournament remain ongoing,

Small map dubs, Slow pace but moving forward.

overlander is leading the board with almost 1500 points, the last tournament being a Premier I'm not sure he can be join by grt who is second.
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Captain Mad777
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5

Postby Mad777 on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:15 pm

Mad777 wrote:Update for this season:

Scoreboard is up to date.

1 last tournament remain ongoing,

Small map dubs, it's approaching the end, few more rounds with few brackets.
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Captain Mad777
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5

Postby sempaispellcheck on Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:01 pm

Ladies, gentlemen, and those who do not subscribe to the notion of a gender binary, the TPA 5 season has officially concluded.
Many thanks to all who organized TPA5 tournaments, all who rescued TPA5 tournaments, and most importantly, all who participated in TPA5 tournaments.
The scoreboard is officially up to date and final - click the button in the first post of this thread to see where you placed.
Without further ado, I present, in reverse order, the top 10 finishers from the TPA 5 season:

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 10th place with 3,792 points:
Tin Trumpet!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 9th place with 3,886 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments
sempaispellcheck!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 8th place with 4,064 points:
djelebert!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 7th place with 4,275 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments:
Mad777!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 6th place with 4,480 points:
JPlo64!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to three (3) months of Premium membership for finishing in 5th place with 4,691 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments:
updalions!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to three (3) months of Premium membership for finishing in 4th place with 5,246 points:
Endgame422!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to six (6) months of Premium membership for finishing in 3rd place with 6,139 points:
grt!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to twelve (12) months of Premium membership for finishing in 2nd place with 6,336 points:
shoop76!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to twenty-four (24) months of Premium membership for finishing in 1st place with 7,614 points:
overlander!!!

Congratulations to all of our top 10 finishers, and once again, thank you to all who helped make the TPA5 so successful!

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Image
User avatar
Captain sempaispellcheck
Tournament Director
Tournament Director
 
Posts: 2842
Joined: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:31 pm
Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.
Medals: 127
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (3) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (3)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (19) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (2) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (29) General Contribution (15)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5 (COMPLETE!!)

Postby iAmCaffeine on Mon Aug 07, 2017 2:00 pm

Damn, overlander set out to win TPA and did it. Nice work.
User avatar
Colonel iAmCaffeine
 
Posts: 9417
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:38 pm
Medals: 133
The Championships Bronze (1) Conquer Cup Bronze Achievement (1) Monthly Leader Bronze (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (4)
Triples Achievement (3) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (3) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2)
Freestyle Achievement (3) Polymorphic Achievement (3) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (4)
Speed Achievement (3) Teammate Achievement (3) Random Map Achievement (4) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2)
Battle Royale Achievement (3) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (22) General Achievement (9)
Clan Achievement (15) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1) Tournament Contribution (8)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5 (COMPLETE!!)

Postby Mad777 on Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:47 pm

iAmCaffeine wrote:Damn, overlander set out to win TPA and did it. Nice work.

Yeah and he is sneaking just behind shoop in the TPA4 season that has 2 more tournament to complete...
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Captain Mad777
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5

Postby Mad777 on Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:02 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:Ladies, gentlemen, and those who do not subscribe to the notion of a gender binary, the TPA 5 season has officially concluded.
Many thanks to all who organized TPA5 tournaments, all who rescued TPA5 tournaments, and most importantly, all who participated in TPA5 tournaments.
The scoreboard is officially up to date and final - click the button in the first post of this thread to see where you placed.
Without further ado, I present, in reverse order, the top 10 finishers from the TPA 5 season:

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 10th place with 3,792 points:
Tin Trumpet!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 9th place with 3,886 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments
sempaispellcheck!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 8th place with 4,064 points:
djelebert!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 7th place with 4,275 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments:
Mad777!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal for finishing in 6th place with 4,480 points:
JPlo64!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to three (3) months of Premium membership for finishing in 5th place with 4,691 points and an additional General Achievement Medal for competing in and earning points for ALL 36 TPA5 tournaments:
updalions!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to three (3) months of Premium membership for finishing in 4th place with 5,246 points:
Endgame422!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to six (6) months of Premium membership for finishing in 3rd place with 6,139 points:
grt!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to twelve (12) months of Premium membership for finishing in 2nd place with 6,336 points:
shoop76!!!

Receiving a General Achievement Medal and credits equal to twenty-four (24) months of Premium membership for finishing in 1st place with 7,614 points:
overlander!!!

Congratulations to all of our top 10 finishers, and once again, thank you to all who helped make the TPA5 so successful!

sempai


All medals & prizes have been awarded!

Congrats to all participants & to sempai for taking care of this thread all the way to the end 8-)
".....Unleashed - Enjoy it!!!....."
Image
User avatar
Captain Mad777
 
Posts: 6676
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 am
Medals: 138
Standard Achievement (3) Doubles Achievement (2) Triples Achievement (2) Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (2)
Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (1) Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (2)
Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (2) Speed Achievement (1) Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (2)
Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (1) Bot Achievement (4) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (14)
General Achievement (9) Clan Achievement (24) Training Achievement (1) Challenge Achievement (4) Tribe Achievement (1)
Tournament Contribution (33) General Contribution (7)

Re: The Tournament Players Association - Year 5 (COMPLETE!!)

Postby Dukasaur on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:24 pm

Congrats to everyone. Sorry I missed this when it happened...:(

Pretty impressive achievements to the high winners.

Thanks to sempaispellcheck for seeing this through...:)
User avatar
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator
 
Posts: 21202
Joined: Sat Nov 20, 2010 4:49 pm
Location: Beautiful Niagara
Medals: 220
Monthly Leader Silver (1) Event Gold (1) Standard Achievement (4) Doubles Achievement (3) Triples Achievement (3)
Quadruples Achievement (3) Terminator Achievement (4) Assassin Achievement (2) Manual Troops Achievement (2) Freestyle Achievement (2)
Polymorphic Achievement (2) Nuclear Spoils Achievement (3) Fog of War Achievement (4) Trench Warfare Achievement (3) Speed Achievement (2)
Teammate Achievement (2) Random Map Achievement (3) Cross-Map Achievement (4) Beta Map Achievement (2) Battle Royale Achievement (1)
Bot Achievement (3) Ratings Achievement (4) Tournament Achievement (30) General Achievement (25) Clan Achievement (26)
Training Achievement (3) Challenge Achievement (27) Tournament Contribution (32) General Contribution (19)

Previous

Return to Completed

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users