Conquer Club

Game Finder

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Game Finder

Postby alaskanassassin on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 pm

How come when I search for my active tourney's that I have created, choose the specific tourney, and have it lined up with newest created games first it doesn't work? I also wind up with old ones mixed in with the newly created ones. What happened to the old way of searching, it was much simpler?
Dice stats are irrelevant. If I roll the same amount of 6's as everyone else, but my opponents role 6's at the same time, that's what matters, what's rolled opposite my dice. How about how many total guys I've won and lost while attacking?
Sergeant 1st Class alaskanassassin

Re: Game Finder

Postby mcshanester29 on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:08 pm

alaskanassassin wrote:How come when I search for my active tourney's that I have created, choose the specific tourney, and have it lined up with newest created games first it doesn't work? I also wind up with old ones mixed in with the newly created ones. What happened to the old way of searching, it was much simpler?

game finder is still being tweaked if you would like to use the old game finder delete the 2 in the url thread of the game finder and it will go to the old one
Private mcshanester29

Return to Tournament Archives