Conquer Club

Flexmaster leaving ... MLS soccer help?

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Flexmaster leaving ... MLS soccer help?

Postby flexmaster33 on Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:57 am

It is with great regret that I'm announcing I will be leaving the site (once more), as my wife is making the demand. Somehow, it's okay for her to stream her Facebook games all throughout the day, but this site simply eats up too much of my time. :roll:

I will miss the tournament community on here, and with some of my favorite events coming in the next few weeks, I wanted to sound the alert for those looking for my sports-themed tourneys and not finding them.

Perhaps, one day I will be back, and I have very much enjoyed being a part of this site over the years.

For the sake of my marriage (and my kiddos), I'm stepping away for now.

PS -- I have a couple active tourneys that I am working to complete ASAP, but could use some help in finishing up the final month & playoff phases of MLS soccer if anyone is willing to take it on.

thanks, flex
Current tourneys -- 2023-24 College Basketball, Arms Race! Best of Five, Conquer the World, 2024 Major League Soccer

High rank: Major. Place: 1,150. Points: 2,093
Sergeant 1st Class flexmaster33

Re: Flexmaster leaving ... MLS soccer help?

Postby Mad777 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:31 pm

Very sad news but life is life man....fully understand, I've been true this and had to take a break...but came back not even a year later :lol:

You have been part of the best TO out there and I will help you getting your remaining tournament rescued by others...I personaly can't take it due to have lots of already....
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Postby stuboy on Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Unfortunately I also don't have the time to be able to take these over but do want to thank you flex for the time and effort you've put in running these tournies. It's with sadness that we wave you farewell, but hope to see you again in the near future. Best of luck.
Major stuboy

Postby Mad777 on Fri Sep 08, 2017 6:21 pm

Moving this thread to general not being a tournament by itself... 8-)
".....Under Phucumol treatment....."
https://youtu.be/zlusWzDY4qw
Lieutenant Mad777

Return to Tournament Archives