Conquer Club

I Had A Dream!

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I Had A Dream!

Postby DaGip on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:42 am

I just had this dream, and I wanted to write it down so I did't forget it:

DaGip was at work building tractor cabs for the New Holland International Harvester line.

I was talking to a coworker about politics.

He was a big neonazi type with a big bushy black moustache and a shaved head.

I mentioned to him how I thought Ron Paul would have been the best choice for America, and Skinny's eyebrows popped up like a McDonald's sign contrasted against the stark white of his newly shaved skull.

"I thought that too. Paul would have got rid of the IRS and brought our troops home and protected us from the Mexican invasion!"

I just shook my head when I heard him say that.

"What do you think of Obama?" I asked him.

Skinny said,"OSAMA! I want to kill that SOB!"

"No, no, no..." I corrected him at the same time I tried to calm him down,"I said Obama with a B not an S."

"I would never vote for a fucking blackman",Skinny said but he used a racial slur instead.

Again, I shook my head and the work buzzer sounded. I jumped in my car and started for home, but I was hungry.

So I decided to stop at Jack In The Crack to buy a JumboJack.

But then, I realized that I did not bring my wallet or ID with me, but I forgot them on the kitchen table that morning!

So I started for home again.

It started raining, first little drops and then bigger and bigger drops came down. The streets were starting to flood and the ditches were full of drain off.

Then I saw something in the ditch trying not to drown. It was a cute little black and white puppy, fighting to keep his little nose above the water.

Quickly I pulled over and opened the window and grabbed the little guy out of the water using my fishing net.

I dried him off and he licked my hand and face. He was so happy to be alive! Then he curled up in the passenger seat and fell asleep.

Then I noticed that I was kind of lost. I didn't recognize the neighborhood I was in. There were black people all over the place.

Some black people had a sign and it said OBAMA '08.

I pulled over and talked to them.

"Say, i was thinking about voting for Obama, because Ron Paul will never become president."

"That's good, Obama is the best choice for this country right now. If you want you can go over to his house. He lives just down the block."

"Really!?" I said "I will do that, thank you."

So I drove down the block and there was a small brick house.

I parked my car and walked up to the door (I left the little puppy sleeping in the car).

I knocked on the door.

"Yes?" a pretty black woman answered the door, it was Michelle!

"Hello, can I speak with Barack?"

"Sure you can, come on in." Michelle invited me in.

There were kids of all races playing in the living room. Black kids with white kids, Red kids with Yellow kids...it was quite cool to see that. There were even some kids with mental disabilities playing as well. And the real funny thing was that I recognized the house now! It was my Great Grandmother's house. She was a Sioux Indian and lived on land set aside for government housing for tribal members.

Then I noticed that I was no longer Big Fat DaGip anymore, but I was Little Chubby DaGip. About the age of nine or ten I reckon.

I sat down and started playing video games, we were having so much fun!

Then Barack came in and said,"Hello, DaGip. You wanted to speak with me?"

I shook his hand and noticed that I was in my adult body again.

"Yes, Barack, but I kind of forgot what I was going to talk to you about. I was having so much fun playing with the children. Would you mind if I keep playing video games for a while?"

"Sure, go right ahead." I turned back into a little boy again and went back to playing video games with this little Down Syndrome girl.

Then all of a sudden the lights went out. Not just in our house but all over the place. Everything was enveloped in a loathing darkness.

I noticed that I had become an adult bodied DaGip again.

The little Down Syndrom girl was frightened and she clung to me.

"Don't be afraid, Kids. Michelle is getting some candles and will be back shortly, just sit down on the floor so you don't hurt yourselves." Barack assured us.

Everyone just felt so comfortable and warm around Barack.

Then we could hear machinegun fire outside, and rotor blades from a helicopter.

A helicopter came down into the front lawn and shined a spot light directly into the front window of Barack's house. I waved and smiled at the helicopter.

Then a man in a blue suit and blue helmet with a machinegun came running from the helicopter an kicked in the door. All the kids started crying and the little Down Syndrome girl clung tighter to my chest.

The policeman pointed the gun at me and said,"Mr. Henry Rollins?"

"No. You have the wrong guy, I am sorry." I replied.

"Why did you wave at me and look so suspicious then. Didn't you know that that gives me the right to illegally enter any household?" he snapped back at me. "Let me see your ID!"

Oh shit! I remembered that I forgot my ID at home. I was going to be arrested or killed for sure! I whispered my dilemma to Obama.

Obama spoke to the police man,"Sir, my friend DaGip has forgotten his ID at his house. Is there some other way he can prove that he is who he says he is?"

"Uh? I don't know." The policeman answered.

"Well, howabout if DaGip can show you a picture of himself off of the Internet? Then you will know that he is not lying." Obama was so smart!

"Okay." the policeman stated.

So I got on the internet, but I couldn't think of any place I had a photo of myself. And then it hit me! I had photos of myself on ConquerClub! So I showed the Policeman all my photos on ConquerClub.

Then the Policeman believed that I was who I said I was, and was beginning to leave.

Michelle came in with some candles and said,"Would you like to stay and eat something, Mr. policeman?"

The Policeman said,"No thank you. Me and some buddies outside are going to grab a little bite to eat, but thanks anyway."

The policman left and met his buddies around a campfire in the frontlawn.

They were cooking something on a stick, but I couldn't quite see what it was. So I got a little closer to see if I could see what they were cooking.

Oh My GOD! Those Policeman were roasting and eating that poor little Black and White puppy alive!

That was my dream--The End.
Last edited by DaGip on Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Army of GOD wrote:This thread is now about my large penis
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:48 am

You have interesting dreams, I never remember what I dream, but I know someone who's dreamed of roast-beef two night in a row now.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby DaGip on Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:56 am

MeDeFe wrote:You have interesting dreams, I never remember what I dream, but I know someone who's dreamed of roast-beef two night in a row now.
Write your dreams down as soon as possible, then you won't forget them. Keep a pencil and paper by the bed and jot down everything you can remember. Or write them into the forums like I just did.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby sam_levi_11 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 am

i had a dream

were u naked?
Sergeant 1st Class sam_levi_11

Postby Dancing Mustard on Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 am

I don't know quite why those policemen spit-roasted Michelle... but it sounds like it was probably an abuse of their authority.
Wayne wrote:Wow, with a voice like that Dancing Mustard must get all the babes!

Garth wrote:Yeah, I bet he's totally studly and buff.
Corporal Dancing Mustard

Postby MeDeFe on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:00 am

DaGip wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:You have interesting dreams, I never remember what I dream, but I know someone who's dreamed of roast-beef two night in a row now.
Write your dreams down as soon as possible, then you won't forget them. Keep a pencil and paper by the bed and jot down everything you can remember. Or write them into the forums like I just did.

I don't even remember them when I've just woken up.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby reminisco on Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:24 am

and then Jesus fought santa claus, and if Brian Boytano hadn't shown up, i'm not sure what would've happened.
Corporal reminisco

Postby heavycola on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 am

Was it Nappy? I know he has fantasies about british naturalisation.
Corporal 1st Class heavycola

Postby Napoleon Ier on Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:58 pm

heavycola wrote:

Was it Nappy? I know he has fantasies about british naturalisation.

Nah...I'll just leech your education system and fook off back to France. Where I will admittedly sing the praises of Britain as opposed to the shit-hole France has become
Le Roy est mort: Vive le Roy!

Dieu et mon Pays.
Cadet Napoleon Ier

Location: Exploiting the third world's genetic plant resources.

Postby brooksieb on Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:26 pm

hey Dagip your stories remind me of something from the twilight zone, go make a collection of em and show em to a film company or a TV station, you're bound to get something, even if it is a laugh...
Corporal brooksieb

Postby Gregrios on Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:47 pm

DaGip. Why did you post this dream? Do you want help trying to ineterpet it?
Things are now unfolding that only prophecy can explain!
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby DaGip on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Gregrios wrote:DaGip. Why did you post this dream? Do you want help trying to ineterpet it?

I think it's a prophecy, so go ahead... :wink:
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby InkL0sed on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:10 pm

Somehow I don't think the dream was exactly like this...
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby DaGip on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:13 pm

InkL0sed wrote:Somehow I don't think the dream was exactly like this...

It was exactly like this. I wrote it down on CC a soon as I woke up, 'cause it was such a cool and unusual dream. I was curious if anyone else has dreamed about any politicians?
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby InkL0sed on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:17 pm

DaGip wrote:
InkL0sed wrote:Somehow I don't think the dream was exactly like this...

It was exactly like this. I wrote it down on CC a soon as I woke up, 'cause it was such a cool and unusual dream. I was curious if anyone else has dreamed about any politicians?

I said it wasn't exactly like this because of all the pictures... they gave the story a sarcastic feel.

I occasionally have dreams about politicians. I can't remember any right now, though.

I used to write down my dreams. I still do, occasionally. There are some really strong ones that leave me restless until I've written them down.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby Gregrios on Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:47 pm

DaGip wrote:
Gregrios wrote:DaGip. Why did you post this dream? Do you want help trying to ineterpet it?

Ok. Here goes nothing. Dreams often have more than 1 meaning within them but I'm going to go right to the end of your dream where I feel that there is the most meaning of your dream.

The part where the police or law enforcement come in and talk to Barack and then go outside to cook the puppy.

This is what it means: When Barack becomes president he will be very respected by others in his presence. However when these individuals whoever they might be leave from Barack's presence they will do as they please.

Otherwords, Barack will be well respected but at the same time things will be done without his knowelge. Deceit will surround his presidential reign but Barack will have nothing to do with it.

If that was in fact your dream then this is it's interpetation. If this was a joke then you've successfully made a fool out of me.
Sergeant Gregrios

Postby ignotus on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:14 pm

Did your dream end like this?

Lieutenant ignotus

Postby DaGip on Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:21 pm

Gregrios wrote:
DaGip wrote:

Ok. Here goes nothing. Dreams often have more than 1 meaning within them but I'm going to go right to the end of your dream where I feel that there is the most meaning of your dream.

The part where the police or law enforcement come in and talk to Barack and then go outside to cook the puppy.

This is what it means: When Barack becomes president he will be very respected by others in his presence. However when these individuals whoever they might be leave from Barack's presence they will do as they please.

Otherwords, Barack will be well respected but at the same time things will be done without his knowelge. Deceit will surround his presidential reign but Barack will have nothing to do with it.

If that was in fact your dream then this is it's interpetation. If this was a joke then you've successfully made a fool out of me.

That's a good attempt, and this was a real dream, so do not think of yourself a fool.

What I thought this dream meant is as follows:

1. Fist part, me at work, is a representation of my desires to accomplish something but have yet to do it (an unaccomplished loser syndrome)

2. Talking politics with a Neo Nazi Skinny: True representation of everyday life where I live and work. I am continually bombarded by racist remarks almost everyday, because there are no black people around this particular area of the United States. The remarks bother me, but I just keep quiet because so many people around here think the same way.

3. Thusly, getting something to eat but have no money is representing this feeling of wanting to say something but I don't out of fear of confrontation.

4. Torrential Rain then becomes my own turmoil over this issue.

5. Rescuing a little Black and White puppy is a representation of my true belief that Blacks and Whites should live as one, and that concept is born in my subconscious as a cute black and white puppy...helpless and almost drowning in the ignorance of my former beliefs.

6. Fishing Net represents my own power and free will to change the way I think, and in essence, change the world.

7. Being lost in a Black Neighborhood is how my subconcious is communicating to me my unfamiliarity with Black culture.

8. Giving me directions to Obama's house represents my own political direction in choice and a compass for familiarizing myself with blacks.

9. My Great Grandma's house on the Sioux Reservation represents me returning to a place that I associate with love and security from my young childhood days, and my belief in Obama is filling that particular facet.

10. Children of all races playing around Obama's house is what will happen if Obama is elected. In addition, the children with Down Syndrome (not trying to offend anyone here) represents all the people that had had ignorant racial views in the past, therefore, me playing with the Down Syndrome girl represents my former ignorant beliefs seated in racist idealogy, but now that ignorance is starting to become enlightenment, thusly represented by the purity of a small, cute, Down Syndrome girl.

11. The terrifying Blackout is perhaps a preminition of the future. That riots are coming, some how linked to the Obama campaign.

12. Obama tells children to sit and be calm and the cops break into the house but fail to make any arrests symbolizes those that remain united with Obama will remain safe during this turbulent times afoot.

13. The cops barbequeing the little black and white puppy alive and eating it, represents that law enforcement may make matters worse for Black and White relations.

14. Michelle Obama is my subconcious telling me that she is a hot woman.

So we are looking at massive riots and uprisings in the very near future, according to my dream. Sparked by law enforcement, perhaps?

Anyway, that's my own psychoanalysis of my dream.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Gregrios on Sat Mar 22, 2008 10:04 pm

It seems to me you've got a pretty good grasp on the meaning of dreams. Your dream in a way displays similar aspects to certain prophecies of the Bible. Pending chaos and a new perspective of life.
Sergeant Gregrios

Re:

Postby CreepersWiener on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:47 pm

DaGip wrote:
Gregrios wrote:
DaGip wrote:

That's a good attempt, and this was a real dream, so do not think of yourself a fool.

What I thought this dream meant is as follows:

1. Fist part, me at work, is a representation of my desires to accomplish something but have yet to do it (an unaccomplished loser syndrome)

2. Talking politics with a Neo Nazi Skinny: True representation of everyday life where I live and work. I am continually bombarded by racist remarks almost everyday, because there are no black people around this particular area of the United States. The remarks bother me, but I just keep quiet because so many people around here think the same way.

3. Thusly, getting something to eat but have no money is representing this feeling of wanting to say something but I don't out of fear of confrontation.

4. Torrential Rain then becomes my own turmoil over this issue.

5. Rescuing a little Black and White puppy is a representation of my true belief that Blacks and Whites should live as one, and that concept is born in my subconscious as a cute black and white puppy...helpless and almost drowning in the ignorance of my former beliefs.

6. Fishing Net represents my own power and free will to change the way I think, and in essence, change the world.

7. Being lost in a Black Neighborhood is how my subconcious is communicating to me my unfamiliarity with Black culture.

8. Giving me directions to Obama's house represents my own political direction in choice and a compass for familiarizing myself with blacks.

9. My Great Grandma's house on the Sioux Reservation represents me returning to a place that I associate with love and security from my young childhood days, and my belief in Obama is filling that particular facet.

10. Children of all races playing around Obama's house is what will happen if Obama is elected. In addition, the children with Down Syndrome (not trying to offend anyone here) represents all the people that had had ignorant racial views in the past, therefore, me playing with the Down Syndrome girl represents my former ignorant beliefs seated in racist idealogy, but now that ignorance is starting to become enlightenment, thusly represented by the purity of a small, cute, Down Syndrome girl.

11. The terrifying Blackout is perhaps a preminition of the future. That riots are coming, some how linked to the Obama campaign.

12. Obama tells children to sit and be calm and the cops break into the house but fail to make any arrests symbolizes those that remain united with Obama will remain safe during this turbulent times afoot.

13. The cops barbequeing the little black and white puppy alive and eating it, represents that law enforcement may make matters worse for Black and White relations.

14. Michelle Obama is my subconcious telling me that she is a hot woman.

So we are looking at massive riots and uprisings in the very near future, according to my dream. Sparked by law enforcement, perhaps?

Anyway, that's my own psychoanalysis of my dream.

Hmmm. Interesting...

Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Re: I Had A Dream!

Postby DaGip on Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 am

This is an old, old post...but with the current conditions involving riots and police shootings I can't help but think of this dream again.
Sergeant 1st Class DaGip

Postby Serbia on Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:07 am

This thread is a trip down memory lane, thanks for the bump!
CONFUSED? YOU'LL KNOW WHEN YOU'RE RIPE
saxitoxin wrote:Serbia is a RUDE DUDE
may not be a PRUDE, but he's gotta 'TUDE
might not be LEWD, but he's gonna get BOOED
RUDE
Captain Serbia

Postby BoganGod on Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:51 pm

What a dream bro, now where are all our dreams? Bernie has sold out. Hilary liar is in the cat bird seat. Trump is setting back the hair challenged.
Corporal BoganGod

Postby notyou2 on Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:19 pm

Cool dream DaGip. Thanks for sharing and bumping.
Captain notyou2

Postby Thorthoth on Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Can we have a whole separate top-level forum category for player's to post their dreams in?
THORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTHORTHOTH
Click image to enlarge.
Corporal Thorthoth

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,