Conquer Club

The 4 Word Story

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

The 4 Word Story

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:12 pm

It's so much better than three!

One time at bandcamp
Captain spiesr

Postby strike wolf on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:15 pm

I destroyed a trombone.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby vtmarik on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:17 pm

and made a glueman.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby Backglass on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:18 pm

Suddenly, I heard a
The Pro-TipĀ®, SkyDaddyĀ® and Image are registered trademarks of Backglass Heavy Industries.
Corporal 1st Class Backglass

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:19 pm

car with squeaky brakes
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
Corporal 1st Class OnlyAmbrose

Postby vtmarik on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:20 pm

The fragment scared me.
Initiate discovery! Fire the Machines! Throw the switch Igor! THROW THE F***ING SWITCH!
Cadet vtmarik

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:27 pm

Copy AND paste the previous part!
Also bold your words!

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly
Captain spiesr

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:30 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from
"The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:33 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent.
Captain spiesr

Postby vtmarik on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:34 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man
Cadet vtmarik

Postby gavin_sidhu on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:34 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my broken trombone pieces.
Highest Score: 1843 Ranking (Australians): 3
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:43 pm

then this thread died
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:43 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that
Captain spiesr

Postby DogDoc on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:46 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone.
Corporal 1st Class DogDoc

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:53 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up
Captain spiesr

Postby wcaclimbing on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:58 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked upthis thread died again.
Private 1st Class wcaclimbing

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 6:59 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten
Captain spiesr

Postby OnlyAmbrose on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:01 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated

Postby vtmarik on Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:21 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly.
Cadet vtmarik

Postby cowshrptrn on Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:15 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball
Private cowshrptrn

Postby gavin_sidhu on Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:52 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Postby P Gizzle on Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:55 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family.
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby Cheesemore on Sat Nov 11, 2006 9:03 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family.Then I was scared
Leader of the Gridiron Gang
Proud Member of Conquer Club
cena-rules wrote:Cheese is the most valuble thing in the world
Private Cheesemore

Postby spiesr on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:57 pm

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is
Captain spiesr

Postby gavin_sidhu on Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:53 am

One time at bandcamp I destroyed a trombone, and made a glueman. Suddenly, I heard a car with squeaky brakes, the fragment scared me. Then the car suddenly exploded five feet from my hideous bandcamp tent & my broken trombone pieces & the chanting, creepy, ice-cream man. Afterwards I remembered that I ate the trombone. When I looked up this thread died again. Also, wcaclimbing got eaten by an enormous mutated Swedish meatball that screamed loudly. Then the Swedish Meatball went home to Sweden to see his family. Then I was scared because his family is heterosexual not normal homosexual.
Lieutenant gavin_sidhu

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,