Conquer Club

****Super Land Swipe**** -- End ~ Mafia Win

Housing completed games. Come take a walk through a history of suspicion!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

****Super Land Swipe**** -- End ~ Mafia Win

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:24 am

Standard Rules

Below are the rules as often used in Mafia games, borrowed from numerous Moderators in addition to a few new entries of my own creation (**Noted by the asterisks**).

1. This game is moderated by me (AndyDufresne), I am the law. Whatever I say goes. If I make a mistake Iā€™ll do my best to fix it. All roles will be given out randomly.

2. **Do not quote any PMs you receive from the Mod. The only things you may post (loosely paraphrasing) are your roles (and anything associated with them), win condition, and alignment, during the active game. Once the game has concluded, feel free to post your complete description.

3. **If you forget your role, or you delete it, that is your own fault. I suggest not doing either.

4. All ā€˜votesā€™ must be in bold. If they are not, they will not be tallied. (I.E. Vote: Guybrush Threepwood)

5. Lynching requires a majority of the town vote, and once the majority has been reached any and all unvotes will not be counted.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you are dead. You can no longer post anything revealing or of substance. Whining is alright, **Voices from beyond the grave** are alright, as long as nothing of substance is revealed.

7. You may vote ā€˜no lynchā€™ to end the day without a death.

8. The game will not be discussed outside this thread, unless your role specifically says you may do so.

9. Do not edit/delete previous posts. Whatever you say goes into historical record.

10. Day scenes will be fun and comical, donā€™t read too far into them.

11. **Joking in the thread is fine, but donā€™t let it get carried away and take over as spam.

12. Be attentive and active in the game. If I see you are not posting at all, I will prod all those who are inactive. If there is no timely response, you will be replaced.

13. **Each game ā€˜dayā€™ will not last more than FOUR 24 hour days. I will remind everyone if the deadline is near, and to look toward voting. If no majority is reached at the end of the fourth 24 hour day, a ā€˜no lynchā€™ will be forced, sending the game into the night phase.

14. **Similar, each game ā€˜nightā€™ will not last more than THREE 24 hour days. I will remind all those who have night choices when the deadline is near. If at the end of the third 24 hour day I have not received your night choice, you will have lost your choice action (I.E. for mafia, there would be a ā€˜no killā€™, etc).

15. **If you have any questions about whether you should or shouldnā€™t do something, or just need some clarification, feel free to PM me.
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:01 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:25 am

Super Land Swipe

I, the Phantom, welcome you to Super Land. Super Land was an amazing and truly super place. Well, perhaps more of an event than place really. Every year, fans from around the world would gather at the famous ā€˜Super Land Conventionā€™ at a renowned five star hotel, to banter and argue about whose powers are better and who can beat up whom. A trademark of the convention revolves around the monolithic swap meet that flourishes on the main floor. Fans from all eras, genres, and styles would crowd and surge from trading booth to booth looking for rare collectibles and memorabilia to add to their unending Superhero infatuation. The first day of the swap meet ended with many bright and shining faces. It seemed like everyone went to their hotel room a little happier and merrier. But as the sun broke on the next day, a few of the most enthused VIP fans, as selected by the Master of Ceremonies ā€“ The Phantom ā€“ arose to empty booths. During the dark hours a spectre slipped past the hotel guards and managed to steal away into the night accompanied by many swiped coveted and rare possessions of intense fans. The extreme fans know some of their own must be in on this swipe, but they are spilt on whom could have perpetrated such a villainous act of ultimate greed.

'Power'ed Up:
  • Ak_iceman -- (Townie)
  • freetymes -- (Townie - Miller)
  • Marvaddin -- (Mafia - Cupid)
  • wicked -- (Mafia)
'Power'ed Down:
  • moz976 -- (Townie)
  • Master Bush -- (Townie - Locked Role)
  • mightyal -- (Townie - Doctor)
  • happysadfun -- (Townie - Cop)
  • Haydena -- (Townie)
  • Sully800 -- (Mafia)
  • houssamthegreat -- (Townie)
  • Bogusbet -- (Townie)

Replacements:
  • Phobia
  • reverend_kyle
  • Others Pending

--Andy
Last edited by AndyDufresne on Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:04 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:20 pm

Night

Roles have been sent out today. No talking in this thread until I announce daybreak. Everyone with a night action please send a PM with your decisions. Then we can get the Day up and going!

Also, please make sure to review the rules!

--Andy

Postby P Gizzle on Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:45 pm

again :cry: ...........whoops! sorry for whining...... :oops:
Gridiron Gang- CC's largest Clan!
Cook P Gizzle

Postby wicked on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:02 pm

\:D/
Major wicked

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:25 pm

damn i missed the sign up =[
Vita sine honore vivere not est.
Corporal 1st Class Skittlesandmnms

Postby AK_iceman on Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:02 pm

=D>
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:14 am

can i be a replacement?

Postby sully800 on Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:47 am

Lots of new faces this time! Hopefully we don't talk for 5 days straight and never make it beyond Day 1... :P
Major sully800

Postby Senfive on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:24 am

I wish Andy could have been a decent person and pm those that he didnt' want in the mafia game and say sorry maybe next time instead of having people still looking and waiting for the invites. I NOW see why Johnnyrotten is a pain to you. Johnny so sorry for my post and poll in flamewars.
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:56 am

Senfive wrote:I wish Andy could have been a decent person and pm those that he didnt' want in the mafia game and say sorry maybe next time instead of having people still looking and waiting for the invites. I NOW see why Johnnyrotten is a pain to you. Johnny so sorry for my post and poll in flamewars.
'

maybe hes just busy?

Postby wicked on Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:17 am

suck it up cupcake! if you're not active enough in the forums to notice when it starts, then you're not active enough to play. Besides, it just started, nothing has even happened yet.
Major wicked

Postby Bogusbet on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:21 am

Does the no posting in this thread during the night phase count only for game content. If so you lot need flogged by a bunch of rose stalks dipped in salt.

If not feel free to beat me 8-[
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby Senfive on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:52 am

Wicked I am in these forums all the time now so don't tell me I ain't active enough.
Sergeant Senfive

Location: A Place that resembles Mexico only with more mexicans.

Postby Bogusbet on Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 am

8th Aug, 40 posts, way to go post-whore.
Lieutenant Bogusbet

Postby wicked on Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:19 am

well if the mafia would hurry up, we could start! andy can flog me aaaaalll he wants.... senfive started it!
Major wicked

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:48 am

wicked wrote:well if the mafia would hurry up, we could start! andy can flog me aaaaalll he wants.... senfive started it!

HEY!!! :P
Lieutenant HoussamTheGreat

Postby Freetymes on Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:14 pm

Bogusbet wrote:If not feel free - beat me 8-[

Feel Me??

Beat you??

Now now... this is a family forum!
TheProwler wrote:I concede.
Just this once.
Lieutenant Freetymes

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:41 pm

Shut up, all yall ;)

Regarding those who didn't get picked...feel free to sign up again. I always try to get 1/3 new players in my games to keep things spiced up. You may not get in the first game you apply to, but if you seem like a decent poster or have support from other proven members, you've got a better chance.

I'll have many more mafia games in the future. And if you are already put off by me not sending out sorry messages, more room for those who are truly interested in playing. ;)

--Andy

Postby AK_iceman on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:42 pm

HoussamTheGreat wrote:HEY!!! :P

How did this guy get selected if he had never even posted? :?

Edit: Nevermind, I have a feeling that wicked had a hand in it.
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:52 pm

AK_iceman wrote:
HoussamTheGreat wrote:HEY!!! :P

How did this guy get selected if he had never even posted? :?

Edit: Nevermind, I have a feeling that wicked had a hand in it.

:!:
It's "The Great one" to you Icy boy! And she had more than a hand, trust me! ;) Sorry wicky.. could not let this one just pass by...

Postby Skittlesandmnms on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:56 pm

HoussamTheGreat wrote:
:!:
It's "The Great one" to you Icy boy! And she had more than a hand, trust me! ;) Sorry wicky.. could not let this one just pass by...

Wow... even mods arent safe from sexual innuendos...

:twisted: sweet :twisted:

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:58 pm

Night Deadline: November 23rd, 16:30ish.

--Andy

Postby wicked on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:32 pm

actually Houssam had a lot of posts, but I had to delete them for sexual innuendos. :shock: can't have that against the mods! :wink:
Major wicked

Postby HoussamTheGreat on Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:00 pm

wicked wrote:actually Houssam had a lot of posts, but I had to delete them for sexual innuendos. :shock: can't have that against the mods! :wink:

so incredibly mean and ferocious... I am going to shut up now if that's ok... :)

Next

Return to Mafia Archives