Mjinga wrote:Also, the 88's version.
Zeak and Mjinga...
I would like to stamp this....colours have been given ahead from oaktown for colour-blind issues...
Changes In This Version:
1) Volcano Added modified to look not-floating - Mmmm, OK passable but others are still having issues it seems....but that won't hold up the stamp (not for me)
2) River in Vienlorre reinserted - Great
3) Minimap Biceror island made more like the real map - Great
4) Moved some army circle placements around to avoid the overlap problem Cairns pointed out - Great
5) Added a bit more to the Rol keys to show the blue color more clearly - Great
6) Tweaked a few small islands around the title - Great
7) Darkened the glow on Biceror to make it more visible and similar to other continents - Great
8] Made the small the correct size. -Fab.
From the image above, now that i re-examined...are you sure you won't go with army shadows to make some differentation between some island colours and those of the army digits??
Some of the islands colours are too close for comfort and may appear to be difficult to find.
I'd like to see that new version with all the correct array of colours of the armies on each island group if you would...i don't want this to be an issue before getting into FF.
If there are no issues with that i'll stamp.