Conquer Club

REDUNDANT: Conquer Club Games Filter GM Script

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Club Games Filter GM Script

Postby lancehoch on Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:51 pm

I doubt anyone would complain. If they did have a problem, they could always just remove that page from those on which the scripts work.
Sergeant lancehoch

Postby scottp on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:18 pm

chipv,

i used to use "saved searches" to look for games on my favorite maps only. now that functionality is broken, since they replaced the check box "menu" of maps with the pull-downs.

However, I think the fix is already available. if the "tags" pulldown from the "Game Finder" page were active on the game finder results page, all my non-favorite maps would be filtered out. the page name, in both cases, is "http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find" however, the tags filter gets replaced by the "max/min slots available" filters in the results page. If the tags filter could be added to the latter page, that would be SWEET!

thanks,

scott
Major scottp

Postby chipv on Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:27 pm

scottp wrote:chipv,

i used to use "saved searches" to look for games on my favorite maps only. now that functionality is broken, since they replaced the check box "menu" of maps with the pull-downs.

However, I think the fix is already available. if the "tags" pulldown from the "Game Finder" page were active on the game finder results page, all my non-favorite maps would be filtered out. the page name, in both cases, is "http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?mode=find" however, the tags filter gets replaced by the "max/min slots available" filters in the results page. If the tags filter could be added to the latter page, that would be SWEET!

thanks,

scott

It's better that I fix both saved searches and Map Rank properly but thanks for the post... I clean forgot!
Captain chipv

Postby scottp on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:30 am

chip, once again you are THE MAN!
Major scottp

Postby chipv on Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:44 am

1.2.1 Add news maps.

New filter on the scoreboard page. You can now filter by country of players.
Captain chipv

Postby scottp on Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:55 pm

chipv,

nevermind, answered my own question... found your "Select Visible" button. you're still the man!
Major scottp

Postby chipv on Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 am

Bug in scoreboard country filter fixed - download by clicking on link http://userscripts.org/scripts/source/31550.user.js
Captain chipv

Postby chipv on Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:23 pm

DECOMMISIONED

I'm not getting support from the Foundry to keep on top of this so I won't be making any further updates.

It will still be available for use but won't reflect any new maps.
Captain chipv

Postby Shino Tenshi on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am

It's very disappointing to find out that this script was decommissioned... I just learned about it and started using it and found it quite helpful.

If it ever gets going again and more updates are done, is there any chance that a filter could be added for the number of players in a game. This would be particularly useful for finding new games to join.

Thanks!
Captain Shino Tenshi

Postby OliverFA on Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:25 pm

Maybe someone wnating to contribute could adopt the documentation part of the script. What about making a call in a more general forum?
Welcoming the long awaited Trench Warfare Setting (Previously Adjacent Attacks).

My Maps:
Research and Conquer - Civilization meets Conquer Club

Best score: 2,346 - Best position: #618 - Best percentile: 4.87%
Private OliverFA

Re: Conquer Club Games Filter GM Script - start a map bug

Postby Sargeant_Pepper on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:53 am

I think I may have spotted an error (bug?) with this GM script. When I go to the "start a map", I can select any map from the drop down list. And then if I press the LEFT arrows or RIGHT arrows, the image for the map is not updated correctly. It puts a different image, one NOT associated with the map currently showing on the dropdown box. I have tried with this script disabled, and everything works as it should.
Visit Felipe Alvarez's website.
Private 1st Class Sargeant_Pepper

Postby chipv on Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:06 am

Reposting

DECOMMISIONED

I'm not getting support from the Foundry to keep on top of this so I won't be making any further updates.

It will still be available for use but won't reflect any new maps.

Now locking this thread.
Last edited by Calidrmr on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved the thread to archives last post by chip 2009, left shadow topic in place for 72 hours
Captain chipv

Previous

Return to Tool Archives