Conquer Club

The Apprentice 1 – CC Style [Winner: killmanic]

Tournaments completed in 2009.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: The Apprentice 1 – CC Style FULL

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:09 pm

Okay, Team 2 has won. BUT!! Since SuperWang has deadbeated, and Drunk_Idiot has requested replacement, there will be no boardroom for Team 1. But...I have a little surprise waiting for all of you to come after the PM I will be sending out to all of you :D

Happy New Year!
Sergeant 1st Class dittoeevee8888

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:47 pm

Well...yeah, a long time no update. Probably because I forgot about this when I was on my vacation :cry: BUT~~ a couple of you didn't send in and I gave you 2 months :evil: :evil: :evil:

BUT IT'S GETTING ONE NOW!!![yay?]

So, team switch is the main thing today. Kilazul and Glenghis have switched teams so now, Team 1 is consisting of Kilazul, Marky and Lagger, while Team 2 consists of Glenghis and Killmanic.

Since St. Patrick's day is coming up, we will be playing on Ireland map. And since I'm lazy, only 1 doubles match. So somebody on Team 1 is sitting out.

So, settings will be:
Map: Ireland
Game Type: Doubles [obvious?]
Play Order: Sequential [laziness]
Spoils: Escalating [quick & I'm lazy >.>]
Fortification: Chained
Fog: No [laziness, which benefits those of you who dislike/suck at Foggy]

Also, for me, wanting this tournament to end sooner rather than later, I will be choosing Project Managers!
Team 1: Lagger
Team 2: Killmanic
Choices? Well, that's just because these two are the only ones that haven't been PM yet, so I'll give them that lovely chance.

Also, to make things a bit more difficult - Project managers - I want the team chat for this one. And ONLY the PMs will be able to send it to me - but the team does not get a penalty if the PM of their team does not send it. Only the PM :twisted:. Also, this if for WHEN THE GAME IS DONE. Anytime before is really going to get me annoyed.

Postby Glenghis on Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm

Am I missing something, where is the game number for me to join???
Private 1st Class Glenghis

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:51 pm

lagger has been kicked out for lack of response to any of my PMs. Kilazul is the new Project Manager for Team 1.

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Time to annoy the PMs since no PM has been sent to me informing me about Game Chat :evil:

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Okay. So...since Marky74 hasn't PM-ed the answers to the questions, s/he's fired.

That leaves Glenghis, killmanic and Kilazul. Since I don't think I can fairly decide between you all without accusations of bias, I'll be during an alternative: Another Task, in which all of you are your own teams. And, to make this at least slightly fair, we're going to do Triples. [Random map, random settings, no flat rate because I feel horribly biased against it right now. And likely always. Plus flat rate sucks in general.]

So, the triples games would consist of you, a random person of your choice that you have not played any team games with [shows how well you get along with other people], and a random person that has participated in this tournament. Preferrably a premium player so we don't have to wait on them, but understandable if that's your only choice. So:

Also, there is one twist. I will be substituting one person of your choice for one of your games. I will be simply monitoring you on how well strategy works and so on, therefore don't expect me to provide imput. So, it's going to go something like this:

Team Kilazul vs. Team Killmanic
Team Glenghis vs. Team Kilazul
Team Killmanic vs. Team Glenghis

I will always be on Team 1 [and the last to join.]

Map choices will be given out later [all normal gameplay], and settings will also be said later.

Scoring will work as such: [My opinion will intervene, if I feel like the said person is completely undeserving of winning like this, but that is 99.99% unlikely. An example would be deadbeatting, yet still winning the game[s] that s/he deadbeated. I think that's fairly reasonable.]

Win: 2 points
Draw: 1 point [100 rounds +, just in case, but I doubt.]
Loss: 0 points

We will start in a week-ish time, no guarentees. :)

~ditto

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Tue May 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Okay. So since this past 3 weeks-ish, due to me being unprecedentedly generous [ignore the fact I've been busy ;)], Kilazul has dropped out due to the fact that he has not been able to find a random player. So, the teams are:

killmanic, brandoncfi, negoeien
Glenghis, lagger-no-1, Kamchatka

Schedule:

Game 1 [no me]

Standard, Sequential, Wales, Flat Rate, Chained, Foggy

Game 2 [me on killmanic's team]

Standard, Sequential, Prohibition Chicago, Flat Rate, Unlimited, Foggy

Game 3 [me on Glenghis' team]

Standard, Sequential, Classic Shapes, Escalating, Adjacent, Foggy

And, we will be playing one game at a time due to Glenghis being freemium. As well, I am not the one who will be PM-ing your teammates, that is your job :)

Good luck to both teams!

~ditto

Postby dittoeevee8888 on Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:18 pm

With an amazing 8-0 win record, as well as going 2-0 in the finals, I nullify the 3rd game -as the result is irrelevant and does NOT change the standings - I will hire killmanic! Congrats to killmanic for being the winner of The Apprentice 1 - CC Style. Thank you to Glenghis [who is in second place] and for anybody else who has participated in this tournament. I look forward to hosting another tournament with you.

~dittoeevee8888

Previous

Return to Completed 2009