Conquer Club

TeamCC Nominations [CLOSED]

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: TeamCC Nominations Now Open

Postby ronsizzle on Sat May 16, 2009 10:58 am

i would like to nominate king sam, and jcking if they havent been nominated before.

i think both would help this site out. please dont take this as a joke people.

i am serious. i know it isnt often that i am serious. but in c and a, both seem to help out tremendously with the amount of shit that gets thrown in there. they both seem to have level heads.

jcking could choose his friends a little better, but other than that, both would be great.

maybe not his friends, but who he buys premium for.............
Sergeant 1st Class ronsizzle

Postby jpcloet on Sat May 16, 2009 11:00 am

Nominations must be pm'd to Optimus Prime.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat May 16, 2009 11:29 am

JoshyBoy wrote:Nominations closed?

When will we hear which people have been nominated etc.?

I will close the nominations later this evening. There will not be a list posted in this thread however. I need to research all of the nominees, weed out those who aren't going to work and then discuss the remaining candidates with the other admins. Once that is done I'll get feedback from the current TeamCC (since that is who the new people will be working with) and go from there.

It will likely take several weeks before anyone new shows up on the team. They have to be chosen and trained first, but I wanted to get my candidates from the public so I could get a feel for what you guys were wanting.
Cadet Optimus Prime

Postby JoshyBoy on Sat May 16, 2009 11:36 am

Optimus Prime wrote:
JoshyBoy wrote:Nominations closed?

When will we hear which people have been nominated etc.?

I will close the nominations later this evening. There will not be a list posted in this thread however. I need to research all of the nominees, weed out those who aren't going to work and then discuss the remaining candidates with the other admins. Once that is done I'll get feedback from the current TeamCC (since that is who the new people will be working with) and go from there.

It will likely take several weeks before anyone new shows up on the team. They have to be chosen and trained first, but I wanted to get my candidates from the public so I could get a feel for what you guys were wanting.

Thanks OP!

Exciting stuff!

:lol:
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby ronsizzle on Sat May 16, 2009 11:55 am

umm, i decline all the nominations i know i have received. thank you very much though for all the thoughts guys.

Postby jiminski on Sat May 16, 2009 11:56 am

ronc8649 wrote:i would like to nominate king sam, and jcking if they havent been nominated before.

i am serious. i know it isnt often that i am serious. but in c and a, both seem to help out tremendously with the amount of shit that gets thrown in there. they both seem to have level heads.

jcking could choose his friends a little better, but other than that, both would be great.

I've never been quite sure what happened.. but didn't JCKing get busted as a multi?
Captain jiminski

Postby ronsizzle on Sat May 16, 2009 11:59 am

jiminski wrote:
ronc8649 wrote:i would like to nominate king sam, and jcking if they havent been nominated before.

I've never been quite sure what happened.. but didn't JCKing get busted as a multi?

yeah, i didnt know that until after i posted that. i only pm'd op king sam.

sorry for that guys. i was unaware of his "reign".

Re: TeamCC Nominations [CLOSED]

Postby Optimus Prime on Sat May 16, 2009 7:42 pm

Alright folks, I've got a massive pile of names to sift through, so the time has come to close the nominations period. Looks like there are some really promising folks in my pile, so keep your eyes peeled. Sometime in the not too terribly distant future we are likely to start seeing some new faces with colored names. :)

Thanks for the help!

Regards, OP
Cadet Optimus Prime

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives