Conquer Club

I need a new plugin (Map Inspect +++?)

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

I need a new plugin (Map Inspect +++?)

Postby bedub1 on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Or maybe to learn how to use the search function here.

Can you create a plugin/addon that will tell me how many guys a player has, and how many guys are in between that player and myself, so I know how many guys I need to eliminate a player by the shortest/easiest route? It could be like Map Inspect, but to a greater detail, customized for a player. Then in an 8 player game I can see who I'm next to and who is easiest to kill and where I would need to attack to in order to be next to a player to eliminate them. I'm really lazy and hate spending so much time trying to figure it out.

Thanks
Colonel bedub1

Re: I need a new plugin (Map Inspect +++?)

Postby Foxglove on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:53 pm

bedub1 wrote:Or maybe to learn how to use the search function here.

Can you create a plugin/addon that will tell me how many guys a player has, and how many guys are in between that player and myself, so I know how many guys I need to eliminate a player by the shortest/easiest route? It could be like Map Inspect, but to a greater detail, customized for a player. Then in an 8 player game I can see who I'm next to and who is easiest to kill and where I would need to attack to in order to be next to a player to eliminate them. I'm really lazy and hate spending so much time trying to figure it out.

Thanks

Certainly. I'll call it Conquer Club Map Analysis and Enemy Elimination Plan - all in one button!

Honestly I have thought about writing such a script (for my own personal use...), but it's a very, very difficult problem to solve. So if I did successfully write it, I wouldn't share it with the general public. :) lol.
Brigadier Foxglove

Postby hecter on Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:57 pm

Talk about lazy... At that point, what is the point? I mean, all you're doing is pushing buttons, doing what the computer is telling you to.
In heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine, in heaven... Everything is fine... You got your things, and I've got mine.
Private 1st Class hecter

Postby snifner on Mon Sep 21, 2009 9:10 pm

Could it give me a reach around also?
Major snifner

Return to Tool Archives