Conquer Club

Game Statistics

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Game Statistics

Postby Culs De Sac on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:11 pm

Please change the format back to the way it was before...The new set up makes things so much more confusing...

I feel that the right portion of the screen is totally empty..its actually quite annoying to see a huge block of white with 2 lines in it..I prefer seeing the setting under the game map instead of above it..especially since most of the time we already have to scroll down to see the log..

The Stats bar looks huge...or just give us the option to remove it all together...i just took some turns and found it quite annoying...

in addition, the new settings have screwed up the clickable maps layout

thanks for trying to improve the site..but I think it worked better w/the previous settings..thanks
Major Culs De Sac

Postby porkenbeans on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:26 pm

I think that you should put the dice to the right of the map, and move the players names under the map. This would allow a player to see the map when he is attacking. Instead of having to scroll back and forth each roll.
Lieutenant porkenbeans

Postby Big Whiskey on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:25 pm

Culs De Sac wrote:Please change the format back to the way it was before...The new set up makes things so much more confusing...

I feel that the right portion of the screen is totally empty..its actually quite annoying to see a huge block of white with 2 lines in it..I prefer seeing the setting under the game map instead of above it..especially since most of the time we already have to scroll down to see the log..

The Stats bar looks huge...or just give us the option to remove it all together...i just took some turns and found it quite annoying...

in addition, the new settings have screwed up the clickable maps layout

thanks for trying to improve the site..but I think it worked better w/the previous settings..thanks

Agreed..
General Big Whiskey

Postby filbert23 on Thu Dec 24, 2009 8:06 pm

I like it as of today - nice set up, easy to plan attacks (if you're lookin' to reduce reinfs). As one of the posts above said - if you don't like it don't use it...
I firmly believe in my opinions!
Cook filbert23

Postby thekensalgreen on Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:40 am

Really not keen on the new layout - a load of wasted white space on the right which previously held all the required info.

any chance it could revert back?
Corporal 1st Class thekensalgreen

Postby Magiw on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:30 am

I do appreciate that there is a button to make the stats move to the side of the map again...much better than the new default layout. I would request a hide button for those of us that don't appreciate the new stats regardless of their position. Thanks for trying to help!

Edit: Guess that side button doesn't fix my cards appearing on top of maps though...that's still an issue.
Sergeant Magiw

Postby Culs De Sac on Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:26 pm

Clickable maps is still screwed up with the new layouts..any chance we can get a status update?

thanks
Major Culs De Sac

Postby chemefreak on Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:52 pm

UGH!!!! I hate this. Not only is it annoying on my PC, but it is almost impossible to play on my iphone. I noticed that the page takes longer to load and you really have to focus the zoom to an annoying extent. Terrible update. Just terrible.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby reckedracing on Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:51 pm

wtf happened to the site?
this is garbage
Captain reckedracing

Re: Game Page Layout Discussion

Postby hushovd on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Totally agree!!! Allrigth it takes some time to find out what everybody is doing and having, but thats part of the game!

alex951 wrote:wow this is one of the worst updates EVER!!!!!

i dont care about all that extra stuff. PLUS you took away the green dot in the my games page. GTFO
Major hushovd

Postby @_@ on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 am

8-) 8-)
New Recruit @_@

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives