Conquer Club

history of winners

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

is it a good idea

Total votes : 0

history of winners

Postby serkancatal on Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:59 am

is there a place that we can c the history of winners, if not i will sugest sth like that:
all the authors of the tournements will take the patent of the tourney with its trophy form the concerned individiual that the moderators will assign. with this way it will become official torunamanet. if they cant take the patent then it is unofficial.
there will be a place for those tournaments and standings.. like 2005 winner is x, 2004 winner is y. and so winners can sign their posts with their trophies or they can announce them in thier pages or sth like that.
it will be cool to have official trophies and also classifications of tourneys.
Private 1st Class serkancatal

Re: history of winners

Postby Hitmanblood on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:10 am

serkancatal wrote:is there a place that we can c the history of winners, if not i will sugest sth like that:
all the authors of the tournements will take the patent of the tourney with its trophy form the concerned individiual that the moderators will assign. with this way it will become official torunamanet. if they cant take the patent then it is unofficial.
there will be a place for those tournaments and standings.. like 2005 winner is x, 2004 winner is y. and so winners can sign their posts with their trophies or they can announce them in thier pages or sth like that.

I think this is good idea. But you must also consider that taking this classification and tourny patent is job hard to do there should be team of people who would do it. And this may stop all those tournies started and not finished.
207 Hitmanblood 2045 102 51 (50%)
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Re: history of winners

Postby serkancatal on Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:59 am

Hitmanblood wrote:
serkancatal wrote:is there a place that we can c the history of winners, if not i will sugest sth like that:

I think this is good idea. But you must also consider that taking this classification and tourny patent is job hard to do there should be team of people who would do it. And this may stop all those tournies started and not finished.

u r right that there will be a need for a team. we can solve the issue like that. there will be a patent office for the said matter and a director of it. the director can form his team. the authors of the ongoing and finished tourneys will have the right to take the patent of the tourney with its troophy. after now on, when people have an idea of touney, he will announce it on the forum and after that he will apply to the patent office with its troophy and make it registered. and the patnent office will announe the registered toruneys, past winners, authors, standindgs and trophies.so there will be a system for tourneys..

Postby Hugh.G.Rection on Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:00 pm

You can view past winner's in the sticky open, ongoing and completed tournaments.
Cook Hugh.G.Rection

Postby serkancatal on Tue Feb 20, 2007 2:17 pm

Hugh.G.Rection wrote:You can view past winner's in the sticky open, ongoing and completed tournaments.

yep i know..but what i am talking is sth more detailed

Postby Hitmanblood on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:19 pm

Maybe the name for this would be Hall Of Fame it looks like only appropriate.
207 Hitmanblood 2045 102 51 (50%)
Lieutenant Hitmanblood

Postby serkancatal on Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:29 pm

Hitmanblood wrote:Maybe the name for this would be Hall Of Fame it looks like only appropriate.

it is totally what i would like to say, hall of fame

Postby AK_iceman on Tue Feb 20, 2007 7:17 pm

serkancatal wrote:
Hugh.G.Rection wrote:You can view past winner's in the sticky open, ongoing and completed tournaments.

Can you give an example of how it would be more detailed?
Sergeant 1st Class AK_iceman

Postby serkancatal on Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:15 am

AK_iceman wrote:
serkancatal wrote:

Can you give an example of how it would be more detailed?

by detailed i was speaking about the patent staff, standings hall of fame and a kind of point system. like the winner of each tourney will get some history points. but of course the points of 15 people tourney and 150 people toruney wont be same..these kind of staff

Return to Tournament Archives