Conquer Club

Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Feudal Epic, L&S, Pg. 49 [D, Gp, Gr]

Postby natty dread on Tue Mar 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Grass kingdom 5?
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby the.killing.44 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:39 pm

Seriously, natty?
Captain the.killing.44

Location: now tell me what got two gums and knows how to spit rhymes

Postby natty dread on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:46 pm

the.killing.44 wrote:Serially, natty?

Yeah, serially.

Postby the.killing.44 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:55 pm

Wait, so you thought GK4 bordered GK7, and the border separating GK5 form both of these was an impassable. So: (a) what did you think GK5's border consisted of? (b) what did you think that closed region b/w the GK5-GK4 and GK5-GK7 borders was? and (c) super duper serially?
Captain the.killing.44

Postby natty dread on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Well that patch of grass looks like a small territory with no territory label. So excuse me for confusing it for a weird impassable.

Now if it's supposed to be a part of GK5, then that one line separating it from GK5 should be erased. If I with my super-intellectual brain powers can confuse it, think how the really really stupid people will feel.

Postby the.killing.44 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:27 pm

It's been up for months, nobody else has posted, and gim's gone. I don't feel the need.
Captain the.killing.44

Postby natty dread on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Aww... not even to please me? :(

Postby MrBenn on Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:26 pm

Last I heard from gim (some time ago, I hasten to add), I got the impression that some neutral values were being tinkered with...

I'm assuming that things have settled down and no longer need adjusting? (Natty - get yourself an eye test :lol: )

I've been meaning to request this for some time, but I have just added the following text to the guidelines for the Forge:
While the map is nearing the end of the Beta phase, the mapmaker(s) will be asked to populate the Map Portal Database.

I'd be grateful if somebody could oblige, and also notify in this thread once it's done ;-)
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby MrBenn on Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:06 am

Quenching

---The Beta period has concluded for the Feudal Epic! Map. All objections have had their time. The Foundry and I hereby brand this map with the Foundry Brand. Let it be known that this map is now ready to be released into live play.

ImageCongratulations gimil and the.killing.44, your shiny new medals are well-earned =D>

Conquer Club, enjoy!

--MrBenn
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby natty dread on Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:17 am

Congrats guys =D>

Postby JoshyBoy on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:56 am

I love this map. Congratulations.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby phantomzero on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:10 am

Oh snap, I was hoping we could play with the colour a little longer... :o

Just kidding! Great map guys! Thanks for all the work that you put in! :D :D :D
Sergeant 1st Class phantomzero

Postby Szi on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:06 pm

This might have already been asked, but how do the castles get distributed in team games? We are playing a team game of 2v2v2 and I want to know if theres an obvious way of telling which two castles are unoccupied ;)
Cheers!
Major Szi

Postby fumandomuerte on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:19 pm

Szi wrote:This might have already been asked, but how do the castles get distributed in team games? We are playing a team game of 2v2v2 and I want to know if theres an obvious way of telling which two castles are unoccupied ;)
Cheers!

I believe they are assigned randomly.
Thanks to the CC staff for the perma-ban on ۩░▒▓₪№™℮₪▓▒░۩!
Captain fumandomuerte

Postby MrBenn on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:02 pm

fumandomuerte wrote:
Szi wrote:This might have already been asked, but how do the castles get distributed in team games? We are playing a team game of 2v2v2 and I want to know if theres an obvious way of telling which two castles are unoccupied ;)
Cheers!

I believe they are assigned randomly.

There is no easy way to tell, unless you can mystically work it out from the game log :lol:
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby Crazy Frog on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:34 pm

I am ok with both Feudal map5 but for one thing. Readability. The number and their territory i5 alway5 5ubject to clo5e 5crtutiny and mi5take5.. Ju5t need to Clean it up and make number5 and territorial boundarie5 more clear... Ju5t thi5 nothing more:-) C.Frog
Sergeant 1st Class Crazy Frog

Postby the.killing.44 on Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:56 pm

5eriou5ly? You need to rai5e your own po5t'5 readability before you criticize a pa55ed map'5 own. Putting 5'5 where s'5 are i5 beyond 5tupid.
Captain the.killing.44

Postby Crazy Frog on Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Is this better? With only half a key board using numbers for letters was a must... now as for stupidity... may the same thing happen to you with letters that do not have numerical partners and I hope you enjoy the challenge it produces.

The map still needs work... Passed or not.
I thought this was a forum for communication about map improvements not a room of grammatical teachers... Sorry to bother you with my opinion.

Postby Crazy Frog on Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:02 pm

Oh By the way... I love both of these maps... just like them to be a little easier to read... Thanks guys

Postby Szi on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey I couldnt find it, but can someone post (or point me in the direction of) a map showing how many neutrals are on each territory in the Feudal Epic map? Cheers :D
PS: Come on NEW ZEALAND!! =D>
Major Szi

Postby Crazy Frog on Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am

I dont think one is posted on here.. but here is how you can have one of your very own... (And I may do this myself too now that I am thinking on it...)
start a game without cloud of war and in round one Before anyone moves... click on the map and save it... or you can copy the map and paste it into your windows Paint program and save it that way...

Postby Istan on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:56 pm

Has anybody had trouble attacking on this map in Trench mode? I'm currently in a Fog/Trench/Adjacent game and haven't been able to attack once. Each turn I deploy on my castle--the only territory on which I can deploy--then receive a message saying that "You cannot make any assaults." Other players appear to be able to assault territories adjacent to their starting positions, so I'm not sure why I'm the only one who can't assault any territories from my castle.

Just trying to figure out what's going on. I'm having no trouble in other Trench games.
Brigadier Istan

Postby DiM on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:58 pm

Istan wrote:Has anybody had trouble attacking on this map in Trench mode? I'm currently in a Fog/Trench/Adjacent game and haven't been able to attack once. Each turn I deploy on my castle--the only territory on which I can deploy--then receive a message saying that "You cannot make any assaults." Other players appear to be able to assault territories adjacent to their starting positions, so I'm not sure why I'm the only one who can't assault any territories from my castle.

Just trying to figure out what's going on. I'm having no trouble in other Trench games.

http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=506&t=168800&start=0
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby sempaispellcheck on Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:06 pm

Forgive me if someone has already brought this up, but there's a minor typo either in the XML for this map or on the map itself.
The village near the center of the map is labeled Ga'h on the map, but in the XML (as seen in BOB), it is labeled G'ah (note the placement of the apostrophe).
Any word on if/when this could possibly be fixed? Shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to change in the XML with a simple "Replace All."

sempai
High score: 2200 - July 20, 2015
Game 13890915 - in which I helped clinch the NC4 title for LHDD

Lieutenant sempaispellcheck

Location: Among the clouds and the skyscrapers, saving the world.

Postby chapcrap on Mon Sep 30, 2013 4:51 pm

sempaispellcheck wrote:Forgive me if someone has already brought this up, but there's a minor typo either in the XML for this map or on the map itself.
The village near the center of the map is labeled Ga'h on the map, but in the XML (as seen in BOB), it is labeled G'ah (note the placement of the apostrophe).
Any word on if/when this could possibly be fixed? Shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to change in the XML with a simple "Replace All."

sempai

FIX IT!!
Lieutenant chapcrap

PreviousNext

Return to The Atlas