Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 27: 17-3-10] Happy2see a Competition!

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 27: 17-3-10] Happy2see a Competition!

Postby Mr Changsha on Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:45 am

Happy is absolutely, stupendously sexy. The BpB is made even sexier by her mere presence. Her interview got down to the basic fundamentals of what Happy is (i.e sexy) and what she brings to the BpB table: Sex.

Her interview was therefore perfect.

Her interview also made us Bandits laugh. A lot. Which is of course the most important thing. I actually managed to both wet myself and spunk all over my screen simultaneously. No interview has ever done that to me before. Fc apparently put his back out and nagerous even managed to stop taking pictures of himself drunk for five whole minutes. As you can see, the interview was a great success.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby brian fletcher on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:06 am

Another triumph from the new look Newsletter.
Im afraid i skipped through from the 6th question to the last in happy2c`s interview as it was obvious it was just going through the same answers over and over. Shame really, but maybe the answers in future should be edited so its more interesting for those of us who are older than 10 who got the joke early on. :roll:

Apart from the interview flop i`d give this issue a huge thumbs up.
Lieutenant brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Postby happy2seeyou on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 am

I answered the interview how I wanted, I had fun with it and stood out from all the other interviews. Get over it. I have never gone into anyone's interview and told them how much they suck. I have better things to do with my time. If you want to be a bitter ginger, then go at it.

I would like to thank my fellow sexy clan-mates that have supported me.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby InsomniaRed on Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:58 pm

happy2seeyou wrote:I answered the interview how I wanted, I had fun with it and stood out from all the other interviews. Get over it. I have never gone into anyone's interview and told them how much they suck. I have better things to do with my time. If you want to be a bitter ginger, then go at it.

I would like to thank my fellow sexy clan-mates that have supported me.

I never said you sucked, I just said it wasn't funny. I have nothing against you personally, and I'm sorry if you have something against me.
      I will always love you Nick, Forever.
Major InsomniaRed

Postby jbrettlip on Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:03 pm

jbrettlip wrote:
InsomniaRed wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:I see the sense of humour of people is up to its usual standards.

Well done Happy. It was light, unaffected, humorous and, in the BpB style, popped a little fun into the equation.

No, I believe our sense of humor is perfectly fine. The interview was just not funny. It was borderline spam and I think we all were hoping for a real interview to get to know a CCer, which is what the column is about, not hear the same stupid thing over and over, since it wasn't even funny in her first answer, it wasn't funny in her 25th either.

See what is funny is: WE already know her. You are looking at the cool table in the cafeteria, wishing you were invited. Now you are all sitting there thinking "Boy, those jocks are dumb," or" she's a slut" because we won't let you into our world. So have fun eating your government provided lunches, while we all exclude you as inferior. And John Hughes is dead, so you won't be popular in the end of this little movie.

Just because I liked my drunk post....but I am drunk again, so maybe I am still not funny
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby clapper011 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:05 am

Mr Changsha wrote:Happy is absolutely, stupendously sexy. The BpB is made even sexier by her mere presence. Her interview got down to the basic fundamentals of what Happy is (i.e sexy) and what she brings to the BpB table: Sex.

Her interview also made us Bandits laugh. A lot. Which is of course the most important thing. I actually managed to both wet myself and spunk all over my screen simultaneously. No interview has ever done that to me before. Fc apparently put his back out and nagerous even managed to stop taking pictures of himself drunk for five whole minutes. As you can see, the interview was a great success.

yes, not sure how I will even come close to comparison when/if I am interviewed!
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:48 am

InsomniaRed wrote:No, I believe our sense of humor is perfectly fine. The interview was just not funny. It was borderline spam and I think we all were hoping for a real interview to get to know a CCer, which is what the column is about, not hear the same stupid thing over and over, since it wasn't even funny in her first answer, it wasn't funny in her 25th either.

agreed InsomniaRed, it was a bit dissapointing.

Incandenza wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:I see the sense of humour of people is up to its usual standards.

Well done Happy. It was light, unaffected, humorous and, in the BpB style, popped a little fun into the equation.

Glad you enjoyed it. Personally, I think the decline of BpB from a fun-loving clan to bitter, joyless curmudgeons is one of the sadder things to happen to the forums. You guys used to be a hell of a laugh, now it seems you're a little too intent on proving how cool you are. This site is supposed to be fun, not a vehicle for attempting to prove how above it you are. Damn shame.

well said Inc, they need to get big O back to supervise their behavior.

clapper011 wrote:
Mr Changsha wrote:Happy is absolutely, stupendously sexy. The BpB is made even sexier by her mere presence. Her interview got down to the basic fundamentals of what Happy is (i.e sexy) and what she brings to the BpB table: Sex.

yes, not sure how I will even come close to comparison when/if I am interviewed!

some of you females need to stop competing so hard for attention, the site is not a popularity contest.
General Blitzaholic

Postby jbrettlip on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 pm

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Blitz, this site is not a popularity contest????? Pot, meet kettle!!! You know I luv ya, Blitzy, but holy shit...how many lists and threads do you make to extoll your accomplishments???
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby Blitzaholic on Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:15 pm

jbrettlip wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Blitz, this site is not a popularity contest????? Pot, meet kettle!!! You know I luv ya, Blitzy, but holy shit...how many lists and threads do you make to extoll your accomplishments???

a lot of lists, but, it is to keep stats of many and to help cc and to inspire others to obtain goals and shoot for records, someone has to keep them, if not me, someone else would of come along and eventually came up with the idea. Some of you make it all about me and that is your viewpoint, but, it is not, it is for CC and others who like stats, there are many of us that enjoy those lists as you can see by the pages, posts, etc. You know you my boy brett ;) , tell big O, I said hello.
General Blitzaholic

Postby Fruitcake on Wed Mar 24, 2010 1:33 pm

Blitzaholic wrote:
jbrettlip wrote:HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH Blitz, this site is not a popularity contest????? Pot, meet kettle!!! You know I luv ya, Blitzy, but holy shit...how many lists and threads do you make to extoll your accomplishments???

a lot of lists, but, it is to keep stats of many and to help cc and to inspire others to obtain goals and shoot for records, someone has to keep them, if not me, someone else would of come along and eventually came up with the idea. Some of you make it all about me and that is your viewpoint, but, it is not, it is for CC and others who like stats, there are many of us that enjoy those lists as you can see by the pages, posts, etc. You know you my boy brett ;) , tell big O, I said hello.

Please stay on topic Blitz.....I know you enjoy talking about yourself, but this interview wasn't about you.

Great interview Happy!!

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby brian fletcher on Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:11 pm

In defence of Blitz. He didnt take it off topic.
He was asked a question by one of your team-mates and simply answered it.
Lieutenant brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Postby lokisgal on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:41 pm

Well done Happy

Im not a Bandit but I found it funny. Dont listen to the others they are just jealous that youre so very cool and they are not
Major lokisgal
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Robinette on Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:20 am

Blitzaholic wrote:some of you females need to stop competing so hard for attention, the site is not a popularity contest.

HAHAHAHAaaaa... That was a ridiculous thing to say... You don't know WHAT you're talking about...

*Robinette's inner voice*
oh crap... i just noticed that happy already has received more comments than i did from MY interview

Damn it.. why does SHE get all the attention?
And just look at how good Courtney looks toasting her success with Fruitcake...............

..............................................................................................Bitch

Brigadier Robinette

Postby happy2seeyou on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:53 am

lokisgal wrote:Well done Happy

Im not a Bandit but I found it funny. Dont listen to the others they are just jealous that youre so very cool and they are not

Thank you Loki. It's nice to know that you understand me.
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby nagerous on Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Robinette wrote:
Blitzaholic wrote:some of you females need to stop competing so hard for attention, the site is not a popularity contest.

HAHAHAHAaaaa... That was a ridiculous thing to say... You don't know WHAT you're talking about...

oh crap... i just noticed that happy already has received more comments than i did from MY interview

And just look at how good Courtney looks toasting her success with Fruitcake...............

..............................................................................................Bitch

Robinette, are you just going into your thread constantly in order to get the view count up and above happys? It has risen dramatically in recent weeks and I'm pretty sure you're not that popular.
Captain nagerous

Postby jbrettlip on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:50 pm

I think the whopping 10 comments in her interview thread, speaks more about it then the number of people viewing a locked thread that seems to really gained popularity lately.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby Fruitcake on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:07 am

jbrettlip wrote:I think the whopping 10 comments in her interview thread, speaks more about it then the number of people viewing a locked thread that seems to really gained popularity lately.

Oh I don't know. That interview was about the only one I have looked at apart from Happy's fine piece of work of course.

I think we should all give a big shout out to the ladies. may they always be available for those 'special' talks......otherwise known as interviews...(what else did you think I meant)

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby happy2seeyou on Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:27 am

Robinette wrote:

Love the picture Robin. I'm not sure where you always find these, but good job. I wish I had that blonds dress though. :D

I know you would be a good bandit... join us!
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby Robinette on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:52 pm

nagerous wrote:
Robinette wrote:

Robinette, are you just going into your thread constantly in order to get the view count up and above happys? It has risen dramatically in recent weeks and I'm pretty sure you're not that popular.

When i saw this earlier, i really didn't pay any attention to it...
but i just saw the same thing posted in the General Congrats thread... complete with stats...
Believe me when i say i know nothing about this... CLICK HERE for more info

O:)
Brigadier Robinette

Postby happy2seeyou on Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:18 pm

Robinette wrote:
nagerous wrote:
Robinette wrote:

When i saw this earlier, i really didn't pay any attention to it...
but i just saw the same thing posted in the General Congrats thread... complete with stats...
Believe me when i say i know nothing about this... CLICK HERE for more info

O:)

Tricky tricky Robin. Where oh where does the link go....

CLICK HERE for more info
Captain happy2seeyou

Postby InsomniaRed on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 am

:roll: Okay seriously guys, I believe this has gone off topic. Please get back on the topic of the Newsletter issue, thank you.
Major InsomniaRed

Postby Fruitcake on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:39 pm

InsomniaRed wrote::roll: Okay seriously guys, I believe this has gone off topic. Please get back on the topic of the Newsletter issue, thank you.

Which Newsletter issue would that be?
This one or this one?

Both are, in their own unique way, a real insight into the thinking of the top two females of this site.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby General Mojo on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:58 pm

InsomniaRed wrote::roll: Okay seriously guys, I believe this has gone off topic. Please get back on the topic of the Newsletter issue, thank you.

good to see that CC's fun police are still alive and kicking after all this time....such an asset to this site!
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby agonzos on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:10 pm

I just got around to reading the interview now. I actually liked it and thought it was both funny and different. And while I can understand that it might not be everyone's cup of tea, I don't see why anyone should get their panties all in a bunch over it.

I'm sure the next issue will get back to the same old kind of interview where we learn what the player's favorite color is and what kind of tree he would be. For now, let's just enjoy the change of pace and appreciate the fact that not everyone is the same on CC (thank God).

P.S. Only problem I have with the interview is why Happy had to dis U2 at the end there. ;)
Brigadier agonzos

Postby clapper011 on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:18 pm

Fruitcake wrote:

Which Newsletter issue would that be?
This one or this one?

Both are, in their own unique way, a real insight into the thinking of the top two females of this site.

I've yet to be interviewed ;)
Corporal 1st Class clapper011

PreviousNext

Return to Newsletter Issues