Conquer Club

AsterixLeGaulois and Raskholnikov [busted] lv

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Re: AsterixLeGaulois and Raskholnikov [busted] lv

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 8:12 am

lord voldemort wrote:
eddie2 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:yes and no

ok thanks i was just going by what i read on page 2 post 2 of this thread
[url]
viewtopic.php?f=239&t=114585&start=15[/url]

differnet case...

like i said ok was just showing where i got the info from.

but can i re open this multi thing since they were busted as being multis and were both premium and have only been stripped of this status and still able to both play does that not make them multis still. :oops:
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby lord voldemort on Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 am

eddie2 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

[url]

differnet case...

but can i re open this multi thing since they were busted as being multis and were both premium and have only been stripped of this status and still able to both play does that not make them multis still. :oops:

noyou cant.....its been sorted out by tickets
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby GENERAL STONEHAM on Wed May 12, 2010 9:18 am

...of course, these cheaters can just open a different freemium account with different names.

I see that this has happened in the past. What if they coughed up another $25, will they be able to open another account then?
Sergeant 1st Class GENERAL STONEHAM

Re: AsterixLeGaulois and Raskholnikov [closed]es

Postby king sam on Wed May 12, 2010 10:15 am

Queen_Herpes wrote:The moderators on this site do an excellent job of determining who is a multi and who is not. When they render a decison, after careful review, they always come up with the correct solution. It would be a waste of time to try to prove them wrong. The moderators are always right, especially the C&A mods. They are never wrong.Good luck!

:lol: sounds like a person who is disgruntle cause they couldn't get their way on something they wanted.
We are foulable and while we may make a mistake every once in a while with a verdict we all use the same standards to help us determine if something is a rule violation, which ironically is spelled out for everyone in the community guidelines.

If a player shows enough evidence towards us as a multiple account user then we do what the guidelines say we will do and that is
  • Bust them of their premium status making them a freemium account and allowing them to buy back in
  • Bust them of their freemium status where their account will remain inactive until they buy back in
  • They get one shot, if an account is a continued multiple account user then they are not prohibited to be a member of the site (freemium/premium)
  • The account that is bought back into is the original account unless their are special circumstances

Their are always circumstances that are special and for the most part are handled behind the scenes that the public does not know about. This will not change, this is to help keep players indiscretions discrete. Whether you agree with it or not this is how we handle these sorts of things.

Many a decision that is made is corroborated on by more then one hunter/c&a mod. And if ever their is a decision that is made upon a case that you feel was made in an error all it takes is to simply open up an E-Ticket and ask it to be reviewed again by a different set of eyes. If a mistake was made then it will be corrected.

With the evidence that is there lovo has made the correct decision to Bust these accounts.

KS
Sergeant king sam

Re: AsterixLeGaulois and Raskholnikov [closed]es

Postby jefjef on Wed May 12, 2010 11:30 am

king sam wrote:
Queen_Herpes wrote:The moderators on this site do an excellent job of determining who is a multi and who is not. When they render a decison, after careful review, they always come up with the correct solution. It would be a waste of time to try to prove them wrong. The moderators are always right, especially the C&A mods. They are never wrong.Good luck!

:lol: sounds like a person who is disgruntle cause they couldn't get their way on something they wanted.
We are foulable and while we may make a mistake every once in a while with a verdict we all use the same standards to help us determine if something is a rule violation, which ironically is spelled out for everyone in the community guidelines.

If a player shows enough evidence towards us as a multiple account user then we do what the guidelines say we will do and that is
  • Bust them of their premium status making them a freemium account and allowing them to buy back in
  • Bust them of their freemium status where their account will remain inactive until they buy back in
  • They get one shot, if an account is a continued multiple account user then they are prohibited to be a member of the site (freemium/premium)
  • The account that is bought back into is the original account unless there are special circumstances

Their are always circumstances that are special and for the most part are handled behind the scenes that the public does not know about. This will not change, this is to help keep players indiscretions discrete. Whether you agree with it or not this is how we handle these sorts of things.

Many a decision that is made is corroborated on by more then one hunter/c&a mod. And if ever their is a decision that is made upon a case that you feel was made in an error all it takes is to simply open up an E-Ticket and ask it to be reviewed again by a different set of eyes. If a mistake was made then it will be corrected.

With the evidence that is there lovo has made the correct decision to Bust these accounts.

KS

FIXED. Don't worry I got your back even though your dice blows chunks.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby lord voldemort on Wed May 12, 2010 11:39 am

im trying to work out what you fixed :?

Postby king sam on Wed May 12, 2010 11:47 am

i think i typed to fast and mis typed something along the lines when I was trying to make the point that a multiple account user is allowed to buy back in one time under the same alias as before barring special circumstances, and if at anytime after that they are found to have a multiple account again they are not allowed to continue gaming here.

and jefjef sorry about the dice, I forgot to turn the mod dice script on in our last game, so they did blow... :lol:
Sergeant king sam

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 11:51 am

my original question

i only have 2 questions on this 1

1)was the busted only a loss of premium

2)is it not a rule that people being busted as multis more than once get guested even if they are premium
Last edited by eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 12:10 pm

eddie2 wrote:
lord voldemort wrote:
eddie2 wrote:

[url]

differnet case...

so if this is correct what jef jef stated then should asterix still be around due 2 the fact he has been busted more than once
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby Masli on Wed May 12, 2010 12:13 pm

Astrix has been added to the 2nd biggest clan of all : guests
He has been kicked from all his games
Members who are kicked out will always look like a freemium, but when you look on their profile, then groups, it will show GUEST

But then again, when members have a forum ban, it will say guest 2
Colonel Masli

Postby lord voldemort on Wed May 12, 2010 12:43 pm

sigh eddie..this isnt that hard to understand nor is it really any of your business...
guy had 2 premium accunts...guy got busted...now has 1 freemium account....end of story

Postby jefjef on Wed May 12, 2010 1:43 pm

lord voldemort wrote:sigh eddie..this isnt that hard to understand nor is it really any of your business...
guy had 2 premium accunts...guy got busted...now has 1 freemium account....end of story

Well the more you educate the eddie's the easier it gets.

They (CC hunters) did real good eddie. It's all ok.

Now tell the truth LV. You busted rask cuz of his avi didn't ya? It sure creeps me out.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby king sam on Wed May 12, 2010 2:08 pm

here is a scenario to help you figure it out eddie.

• player a buys a premium membership.
  • player a decides he is bored or what have you and makes a multi called player b.
  • player a and player b are found to be in violation of rule 1.
  • player a loses premium membership is kicked from all active games he is in and is now a freemium member and a marked man. if he chooses to he can continue on the site as a freemium or buy back in as a premium with the knowledge that if he violates rule 1 again he will no longer be allowed to play on the site.
  • meanwhile player b account is guested forever (kicked from active games and not allowed to buy back in) even if player b was a premium member prior to the Bust.

now you will have some come in here and respond they have seen the latter happen.

Most cases the original account is the one that stays. Most.
Most cases the offender can not be a member after a 2nd alteration. Most.

Their have been circumstances in the past and I'm sure we will have more in the future that will dictate differently then what I have stated above. What I stated above is the norm.

KS
Sergeant king sam

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 2:24 pm

king sam wrote:here is a scenario to help you figure it out eddie.

• player a decides he is bored or what have you and makes a multi called player b.
  • player a loses premium membership is kicked from all active games he is in and is now a freemium member and a marked man. if he chooses to he can continue on the site as a freemium or buy back in as a premium with the knowledge that if he violates rule 1 again he will no longer be allowed to play on the site.
  • meanwhile player b account is guested forever (kicked from active games and not allowed to buy back in) even if player b was a premium member prior to the Bust.

now you will have some come in here and respond they have seen the latter happen.

Their have been circumstances in the past and I'm sure we will have more in the future that will dictate differently then what I have stated above. What I stated above is the norm.

KS

owch sore on the eyes that colour

let me explain this how i am getting muddled up

so player a that is asterix(aug 2009) has been kicked out player b that is raskholnikov sept(2009) is still playing in the games. i am not being slow here but by what you have just said player a should be freemium(not guested)and player b should be guested. and none of them should be in any games from before the bust.

one example is Game 6960741 this game was before the bust.

also player a has been found guity of multis before links are on page 1
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby jefjef on Wed May 12, 2010 2:36 pm

eddie2 wrote:
king sam wrote:here is a scenario to help you figure it out eddie.

KS

owch sore on the eyes that colour

let me explain this how i am getting muddled up

so player a that is asterix(aug 2009) has been kicked out player b that is raskholnikov sept(2009) is still playing in the games. i am not being slow here but by what you have just said player a should be freemium(not guested)and player b should be guested. and none of them should be in any games from before the bust.

one example is Game 6960741 this game was before the bust.

also player a has been found guity of multis before links are on page 1

Eddie. You are assigning player a and b backwards.

But anyway. both were premium. both got stripped of premium. When premium is busted they don't get game kicked.

the newest account, which had become freemi cuz of the bust, got guested and kicked from games.

rask still gets to keep rask as a freemi, and not get kicked, and he has the option to upgrade back to preemi.
Colonel jefjef

Postby Masli on Wed May 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Ehhh

think its the other way around jefjef
Asterix was the 1st acount, who had been busted before
so he was stripped and kicked

raskholnikov was the newest account, also with premium.

He got stripped, but was still allowed to play.

So the question should be, why is the newest account allowed to play ?
Colonel Masli

Postby jefjef on Wed May 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Masli wrote:Ehhh

think its the other way around jefjef
Asterix was the 1st acount, who had been busted before
so he was stripped and kicked

raskholnikov was the newest account, also with premium.

He got stripped, but was still allowed to play.

So the question should be, why is the newest account allowed to play ?

What ever.

That would be one of the "special circumstances". Like with the kingburger multi.

They will not share the why.

He has been reduced to 1 known active account. Thats all that really matters...

Now lets all welcome rask back into CC! A map maker worth keeping around!
Colonel jefjef

Postby eddie2 on Wed May 12, 2010 5:05 pm

ok jefjef i have thought about what we were talking about and since this bust was not titled asterix plus1 and rask plus1. can we stop using the thing that rask is a good map maker when his name is asterix.and even if he is a good map maker why should he be alowd to stay after multiple times caught cheating. if this is allowd to happpen then it is going to bring in the whole fairness of the site.
Lieutenant eddie2

Postby lord voldemort on Wed May 12, 2010 5:38 pm

eddie...if you cannot understand the simple facts.....laid out to you by 4 different people in this thread then i encourage you not to post in c&a...this is locked

Previous

Return to Closed C&A Reports