Conquer Club

Beef Cuts Idea

Have an idea for a map? Discuss ideas and concepts here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Beef Cuts Idea

Postby b00kw0rm on Mon May 24, 2010 2:43 pm

natty_dread wrote:No, pork should do a "Pork & beans" map, which would consist of a plate full of pork and beans. Each slice of pork would have +1 autodeploy and the beans are killer neutrals. Knife attacks the beans, and fork attacks the pork.

Hold fork, pork and get it in your mouth to win the game.

You need to also hold the Tums, so you don't get killer indigestion which resets your mouth and the beans to neutral.
My Tournaments:
Age of Conquerors [WINNER: br4nd0n2002]
Team Clash [WINNERS: bfunny27 & DBandit70]
Sibling Rivalry [ONGOING]
Private b00kw0rm

Postby Squidward on Mon May 24, 2010 6:50 pm

The Bison King wrote:I think we lost the OP again... If I had to guess he probably feels like this has gotten completely away from him.

Haha, exactly. I wouldn't even know how to begin implementing some of the gameplay ideas people are suggesting, and honestly, I really don't understand most of them. I'd love to see this map progress further, but I think it's getting a little too complicated for me.
If anyone else wants to take over, I can upload the photoshop file somewhere. Either that, or somehow come to an agreement of exactly what needs to be done to the map, and I can try to make a new version.
Private 1st Class Squidward

Postby Bruceswar on Mon May 24, 2010 7:04 pm

Can I get a copy of the PSD please. You should also continue to work on it as much as you can.
Highest Rank: 26 Highest Score: 3480
Corporal Bruceswar

Postby The Bison King on Mon May 24, 2010 8:18 pm

The Bison King wrote:I think we lost the OP again... If I had to guess he probably feels like this has gotten completely away from him.

Haha, exactly. I wouldn't even know how to begin implementing some of the gameplay ideas people are suggesting, and honestly, I really don't understand most of them.

Ha, am I good or am I good! I understand your predicament. It seems that a lot of people want a lot of different things out of the map but here's how I see it... let's make an allegory out of this.

You came to a group of guy and said "Hey I made a great new toaster, It's not the most unique toaster ever, and it can't make toast better than some other toasters, but this is my toaster and I would like to make it."

and everyone else looked at the toaster and said "hmm... yeah that is a toaster... but can it pick up radio stations? or browse the web?" Then some one else said "Why do you want to browse the web on a toaster?? it should be able to Iron clothes." Then some else said "F*** that this toaster should double as a slap chop!"

All the while you're standing around saying "....what happened"

but some toasters are just meant to make toast damn it! And if you want to make toast I think that you should stand up and say "I want to make toast god damn it! and I want to make toast my way!"

Maybe, this will never make it past the melting pot, but if you want to fight for this toaster I will be there right along side with you!

Hi, my name is the Bison King, and I am COMPLETELY aware of DaFont!
Sergeant 1st Class The Bison King

Previous

Return to Melting Pot: Map Ideas