Conquer Club

DYNASTY -- Disbanding 1/24/14

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: DYNASTY -- (COMPETITVE) –- (Selective Recruiting)

Postby owenshooter on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm

pearljamrox2 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:We are a small highly competitive group of bad-ass players who always strive to be the best and win at any cost. We will knock you down, stand you back up, just to knock you down again. This clan will participate in clan wars and join season 3 clan league.

having founded and formed the BpB, CC's most Kick-Ass Clan, i think i may fit in well to your Bad Ass Clan... i have experience with the CLA, as my clan (once considered merely social) is in the CLA final in our first full season of participation. i am looking for a smaller more dedicated clan than the one i presently run... thank you for your consideration...-the black jesus

Somehow I find this post to be total BS.

yea....i didnt really believe it either, but it was worth investigating

you didn't investigate anything. you didn't ask one member of my former clan if i was leaving. you made assumptions without even having a discussion with me. oh well... good luck with your clan!!-the black jesus
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby hotfire on Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:40 pm

[yawn] drop out of your clan and they might [yawn] think about it [yawn]
Colonel hotfire

Postby chemefreak on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:00 pm

owenshooter wrote:you didn't investigate anything. you didn't ask one member of my former clan if i was leaving. you made assumptions without even having a discussion with me. oh well... good luck with your clan!!-the black jesus

Well, you have a history of being quite a prick. Plus, your posts are sometimes very controversial. A clan would really have to be willing to fight with you, and for you, tooth and nail, if it were accept you for membership. A new clan like Dynasty probably just can't afford that kind of headache.

For my part, I'm glad Dynasty didn't accept you. Our clan will continue to consider them for a clan war in the future. Had you joined, I doubt we would have. I know the BPBs are not even on our list.

Good luck with your recruitment Dynasty.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Vace Cooper on Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am

chemefreak wrote:
owenshooter wrote:you didn't investigate anything. you didn't ask one member of my former clan if i was leaving. you made assumptions without even having a discussion with me. oh well... good luck with your clan!!-the black jesus

Well, you have a history of being quite a prick. Plus, your posts are sometimes very controversial. A clan would really have to be willing to fight with you, and for you, tooth and nail, if it were accept you for membership. A new clan like Dynasty probably just can't afford that kind of headache.

For my part, I'm glad Dynasty didn't accept you. Our clan will continue to consider them for a clan war in the future. Had you joined, I doubt we would have. I know the BPBs are not even on our list.

we are in the CLA finals and have proven to be one of the best competitive clans on CC, and you considering if you want to challenge us? contact fruitcake and get in line with the rest of the clans that are now wanting to challenge the bandits out of the blue. funny how a little social clan started by people that weren't accepted into other clans are now one of the top competitive clans on the site. even funnier, you mock our former leader and declare him not good enough for your clan, and then throw out that you might consider challenging us? get bent.
owen is a sexy mother f***er
Sergeant 1st Class Vace Cooper

Postby chemefreak on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:01 am

Vace Cooper wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

we are in the CLA finals and have proven to be one of the best competitive clans on CC, and you considering if you want to challenge us? contact fruitcake and get in line with the rest of the clans that are now wanting to challenge the bandits out of the blue. funny how a little social clan started by people that weren't accepted into other clans are now one of the top competitive clans on the site. even funnier, you mock our former leader and declare him not good enough for your clan, and then throw out that you might consider challenging us? get bent.

First, you are in the CLA finals in Tier 2 (Edit: Bruce just pointed out to me that you guys are D1...that is actually pretty impressive). Second, we have never considered challenging your clan and nowhere in my post did I challenge your clan. Third, I did not mock your former leader. Hell, I think everyone thought the whole thing was a joke. I know several of the players with Dynasty. We warred with several of them when they were with LOTZ. They are respectable people and great players. I don't think someone with owen's credentials would fit in with those guys. Just my opinion.

Now, if you would like to consider this banter, feel free to pm me...like owen did (a little paranoid about forum bans me thinks :lol: ) so that we don't clutter up Dynasty's thread too much.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby jpcloet on Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:01 pm

Back on topic. Recruitment threads should be between the clan recruiting and the player interested.

Cheme, this thread is really none of you business.

Owen, given your perceived history on the site, I would recommend a more private approach to joining a new clan. Leaving your current clan would be a very good indicator of your intent.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby WPBRJ on Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:09 pm

chemefreak wrote:

For the record Chem you are welcome to post all you want in DYNASTY recruiting post.

owenshooter wrote:sooo, i start a clan here on CC 2 years ago when me and my friends couldn't get into clans... we are then considered social, and have to fight to get into the CLA when it is formed... now the clan i started is one of the best competitive clans, making it into the CLA finals, boasting many top players on CC which i recruited (when many of them were low ranked and new to CC), and somehow i would not be a valuable asset to your clan... good luck... thanks for the consideration... i think i have something to offer your clan, you guys are just too stubborn to see it...-the black jesus
WPBRJ wrote:Hi owenshooter

I would like to thank you at this time for your interest into joining

DYNASTY

For many reasons we respectfully have to decline your application at this time.

Thank you again and gl in your search for a new clan

WPBRJ

owenshooter wrote:
pearljamrox2 wrote:
Bruceswar wrote:
owenshooter wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:We are a small highly competitive group of bad-ass players who always strive to be the best and win at any cost. We will knock you down, stand you back up, just to knock you down again. This clan will participate in clan wars and join season 3 clan league.

having founded and formed the BpB, CC's most Kick-Ass Clan, i think i may fit in well to your Bad Ass Clan... i have experience with the CLA, as my clan (once considered merely social) is in the CLA final in our first full season of participation. i am looking for a smaller more dedicated clan than the one i presently run... thank you for your consideration...-the black jesus

Somehow I find this post to be total BS.

yea....i didnt really believe it either, but it was worth investigating

you didn't investigate anything. you didn't ask one member of my former clan if i was leaving. you made assumptions without even having a discussion with me. oh well... good luck with your clan!!-the black jesus

Well I am not one to air my dirty laundry in public but since you insist on pushing the issue maybe I can explain a few facts for you.

1) if your intent is to leave a clan that you started and made so good in your own mind (I know this fact because every time you post you tell me and every one else about the clan you started and took it from a social group to a top clan bla bla bla. By the way this is very debatable I for one would never at this point in time rank you above 15 or so) any way if your intention was to leave this clan why have you not done this first like every one else that leaves clans? They leave and then apply to new clans. Do you think your special or something?

2) Maybe apply to one clan at a time this would make it look like your not so desperate. I cant speak for other clans but good players like your self that apply to more than one clan at a time get a little less attention than if you were just applying to us. Either you want in the clan or you don’t, make your mind up if you want in one. There is absolutely no need to apply to other clans.

3) When the leader of a clan PM's you asking questions and the leader knows you opened the PM and 4 days later and still has not received an answer for that matter, well it shows that maybe your just really not all that interested in that clan.

4) Every clan investigates different, if I cant talk to you (which we tried) why would I want to talk to your old clan mates? Do you think they are going to tell me more about you than you would tell me?

5) This is a must; maybe, just maybe show a little humility in your actions. A little less about you and what you want, and what you can do, and what you think should happen, and how good you are I I I I I I I I I I leaves for a very lonely life get the picture! Tell me what you can do for us as a clan, as a team and as a group working together as one! Last time I checked your name was not in the word team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6) Last but not least I knew your rant was coming and I knew it would be every ones fault but your own as to why you dint get accepted into DYNASTY. Show some class, accept it and move on the only one you are hurting right now is yourself. Next week, or even today for that matter most will still respect DYNASTY and most will think just a little less of you for yet another outburst that you and a small few think is funny.

To sum all this up your very own actions determine your very own fate!

WPBRJ
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby owenshooter on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:30 pm

WPBRJ wrote:6) Last but not least I knew your rant was coming and I knew it would be every ones fault but your own as to why you dint get accepted into DYNASTY. Show some class, accept it and move on the only one you are hurting right now is yourself. Next week, or even today for that matter most will still respect DYNASTY and most will think just a little less of you for yet another outburst that you and a small few think is funny.

WPBRJ

um, what rant? i wished you luck... the ony PM i received 4 days ago was a rejection notice, so someone is lying to your members. and rank the BpB at 15 if you wish, but they are in the CLA finals, and you are not. that makes them a top clan... *cough*... and way to dredge all this up after JP put it back on topic. i have positive responses from clans that are interested in me, your loss.. i am looking to lead a clan or be a top dog, just looking to blend in and be part of the pack and help a clan get to wherever it wants to get... your clan just isn't the clan... again, good luck in the future... -the black jesus

p.p.s.-your poor grammar and spelling made it difficult to follow your rant, but i tried my best!
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby trapyoung on Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:27 am

owenshooter wrote:
WPBRJ wrote:6) Last but not least I knew your rant was coming and I knew it would be every ones fault but your own as to why you dint get accepted into DYNASTY. Show some class, accept it and move on the only one you are hurting right now is yourself. Next week, or even today for that matter most will still respect DYNASTY and most will think just a little less of you for yet another outburst that you and a small few think is funny.

WPBRJ

um, what rant? i wished you luck... the ony PM i received 4 days ago was a rejection notice, so someone is lying to your members. and rank the BpB at 15 if you wish, but they are in the CLA finals, and you are not. that makes them a top clan... *cough*... and way to dredge all this up after JP put it back on topic. i have positive responses from clans that are interested in me, your loss.. i am looking to lead a clan or be a top dog, just looking to blend in and be part of the pack and help a clan get to wherever it wants to get... your clan just isn't the clan... again, good luck in the future... -the black jesus

p.p.s.-your poor grammar and spelling made it difficult to follow your rant, but i tried my best!

wait... so is oxygono not in dynasty?
Colonel trapyoung

Postby Commander62890 on Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:20 pm

trapyoung wrote:wait... so is oxygono not in dynasty?

owenshooter
oxygono

They're not even that similar, Trap ;)
Major Commander62890

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Commander62890 wrote:
trapyoung wrote:wait... so is oxygono not in dynasty?

owenshooter
oxygono

They're not even that similar, Trap ;)

hey trap you eat the tofu you don't smoke it!
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby trapyoung on Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:43 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
hey trap you eat the tofu you don't smoke it!

Wow, you don't know me at all. You've got that ass backwards, I smoke the tofu, I don't eat it.
Colonel trapyoung

Postby jpcloet on Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 am

This thread (and some of its posters) need a timeout. If you are not applying to Dynasty, then don't post. Some posts are better off put into a pm as well.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby WPBRJ on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:51 pm

DYNASTY

would like to welcome

safariguy5

As its newest member

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Last edited by WPBRJ on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby danryan on Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:54 pm

Great catch guys. Safari is a class act.
Sergeant 1st Class danryan

Postby safariguy5 on Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:53 am

Reporting for duty sir!
Captain safariguy5

Postby brian fletcher on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Well done Safari. A great player will always find a good home to show off his skills. =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant brian fletcher
SoC Training Adviser

Postby WPBRJ on Sun May 01, 2011 7:42 pm

DYNASTY

would like to welcome

spino

As it's newest member

Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby WPBRJ on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:29 pm

DYNASTY

would like to welcome

heatz

As its newest member

Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Leehar on Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:06 am

And he actually tried to wing it that he wasn't with you [-(

Lol, gratz on the addition, just ensure you keep a lid on him or else he's like to heat up into non-existence again ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:47 pm

DYNASTY

Is looking for a couple of new players

Must be motavated have team experance and at least have most of the criteria from first post

If interested please pm me or pearljameox2
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:22 pm

DYNASTY

would like to welcome

Drew483

As its newest member

Major pearljamrox2

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:33 pm

Thanks for choosing us Drew483. Another great reinforcement acquired by Dynasty.
We are always interested in quality team players that can help us, players we can trust. Who is next?
Major pearljamrox2

Re: DYNASTY -- (Competitive) –- (Selective Recruiting)

Postby pearljamrox2 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:41 am

I'm pleased to announce TheProwler is joining Dynasty.
Major pearljamrox2

Re: DYNASTY -- (Competitive) –- (Selective Recruiting)

Postby merch313 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:15 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:I'm pleased to announce TheProwler is joining Dynasty.

Congrats to Dynasty and Prowler....Great pick up guys =D>
Major merch313

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives