Conquer Club

Please Move Back mine general Info tournament topic.

Where dead threads are laid to rest - No new topics, no new posts allowed

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Please Move Back mine general Info tournament topic.

Postby Qwert on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:03 am

Ok i think that these is made a mistake,these topic are moved to archive and announce dead?!? These topic its related to general info,of all mine tournaments,and its update every time when some of mine tournaments are finish. I dont understand how TD dont see that i have active tournaments,and that these topic give all importan informacion abouth Winners of all mine tournaments.

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=67806

I hope that these mistake will be fix.
NEW REVOLUTION-NEW RANKS PRESS THESE LINK viewtopic.php?f=471&t=47578&start=0
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Re: Please Move Back mine general Info tournament topic.

Postby Night Strike on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:24 am

I moved all non-official where the last post was older than 3 months. Why do you still need to record your tournament information when we have the database? If you can justify it, I'll move it back.
Major Night Strike

Postby Qwert on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:03 pm

by Night Strike on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:24 pm

I moved all non-official where the last post was older than 3 months. Why do you still need to record your tournament information when we have the database? If you can justify it, I'll move it back.
-----------------------------------------
What you mean justify? to explane diference betwen database and mine general info.
Well the diference its its so huge that can not measure, but its normal, that every tournament organised try to put all informacions (who play in tournaments, who take first,second and third place in each tournament, how many game are played in each tournament, what player play in each tournament(exaple its Qwert Bracket Tournaments where i have database of all players who play in these series), from other side its normal that you only related to two thing in database-who create and who won a tournament, and that all other number of informacion, you not show,because for you are all these statistic or any other informacions for you are irelevant,but for me its not, and for many people taking second or third place in some tournament are also achievement, and these is only way where i can expand yours poor database view of mine tournament (not small number of succesfull finished tournaments).
In last period i start create very large tournaments,and its normal that i can not update every veek ,because for one tournament to be complete need to pass 70-80 days.
Mine tournamet can be consided to be high ranked,because in last 4 tournament played 240 players and in all stage of competition create and finished succesfuly over 2700 games. This all informacions deserve to be much better expanded, like i expanded in mine General info related to all mine tournaments.
If you think that i dont deserve just one topic ,in general info forum,where i can full with all these informacion, then im appology for waste yours or any other TD time.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:54 pm

Can't people just go to your tournament threads to find all the information if they're interested in looking?
Major Night Strike

Postby Qwert on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:15 am

by Night Strike on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:54 am

Can't people just go to your tournament threads to find all the information if they're interested in looking?
-----------------------------------
I have 16 completed tournament,and i put all statistic and informacion in one topic-how you suppose to people find topic ,if he is buried in graveyard( you call these archive).
If you call these General info forum, so why its not possible for me to have one topic,with all these informacions?
If these all subforum are restricted ony to TD, then you need to tell me ,so we can finish these pointles discusion, because its look that i can give you relevant or irelevan explanation, you decision its made much earlier,and its look that you will not change that.
I learn these in Map Foundry,, that why i leave these place over 1 year now.
If you can find me place where i can present all mine tournaments,with all statistic,and player,then this will be good, but closed archive its not these place.
Just look on general discusion,where people can free to open any kind of topic who related to CC,like Top 10 most longest games, Top 20 Player with most defeated unique opponents-and many more topic with these statistic, and these is aloved,because its related to CC.
Maybe im wrong,but mine topic its related to Tournament Forums, and from mine view,its quite normal that i can have these topic here ,and that i can upload,and arange when ever some of mine tournaments are finish.
If i want to open topic in Clan Forum,with clan statistic, do you think that Clan Moderators will move these to archive? What its purpose of Tournament General info forum,if you only alove to TD can post here,and that nobody can open topic to present statistic who are related to Tournaments.
Like i say before your database its very poor, and many statistic things are missing for mine tournaments, even list of Most created games are not update for very large period.
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Night Strike on Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:53 pm

Alright, it's back in this forum.
Major Night Strike

Postby Qwert on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:35 am

thanks, these is good decision
Major Qwert
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Tournament Archives