Conquer Club

Graduation Medal Nominations

The SoC Training Academy and its Training Grounds provide basic training for new and old members looking to enhance their game strategy. "Train a Cook today, lose to a Sergeant tomorrow"

Moderator: Academy Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Graduation Medal Nominations

Postby mpjh on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:22 pm

mpjh wrote:
dboeke wrote:I am a proud graduate, can I have a medal?

nominated

awarded
Cadet mpjh

Postby TheMissionary on Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:23 pm

I came in as a corporal, didn't play a whole lot of games because i didn't get premium for a while.
Lieutenant TheMissionary

Postby mpjh on Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:07 pm

TheMissionary wrote:I came in as a corporal, didn't play a whole lot of games because i didn't get premium for a while.

nominated
Cadet mpjh

Postby mpjh on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:52 pm

mpjh wrote:
TheMissionary wrote:I came in as a corporal, didn't play a whole lot of games because i didn't get premium for a while.

nominated

awarded
Cadet mpjh

Postby emelar on Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:31 am

mpjh wrote:
emelar wrote:Hmmm, I've read a number of the above posts and there seems to be some complex misunderstandings among them. :-s ...So, do you have to make lieutenant to graduate? ...And actually attend the classes too? :lol:

Yes, post some games for teacher comment, make Lt., and get Wacicha's approval.

:oops: Serves me right. You treated my facetious comments as if they were serious, when they were clearly making fun of others who were trying to end run the two very simple rules. Now I'm in the embarrassing position of 1- yes,having attended classes and now I have a 1607 (Thanks to you guys, the SoC instructors, which I mean seriously; but I'm trying not to be serious here so I'll go on), but 2- not having made lieutenant since I have only completed 38 games. So, now that I made fun in such a way as to make it obvious I know I'm not qualified, I'm in no position to scrape and grovel and pretend I didn't really understand that I'm not qulaified. :oops: Damn, I can't even spell right :(
Lieutenant emelar

Postby mpjh on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:00 am

emelar wrote:
mpjh wrote:
emelar wrote:Hmmm, I've read a number of the above posts and there seems to be some complex misunderstandings among them. :-s ...So, do you have to make lieutenant to graduate? ...And actually attend the classes too? :lol:

:oops: Serves me right. You treated my facetious comments as if they were serious, when they were clearly making fun of others who were trying to end run the two very simple rules. Now I'm in the embarrassing position of 1- yes,having attended classes and now I have a 1607 (Thanks to you guys, the SoC instructors, which I mean seriously; but I'm trying not to be serious here so I'll go on), but 2- not having made lieutenant since I have only completed 38 games. So, now that I made fun in such a way as to make it obvious I know I'm not qualified, I'm in no position to scrape and grovel and pretend I didn't really understand that I'm not qulaified. :oops: Damn, I can't even spell right :(

At 1607 you should be Lt. -- I am checking on why it doesn't show that -- nominated
Cadet mpjh

Postby greenoaks on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:15 am

EDITED BY WACICHA.

Not all need help congrats sir on not needing any . Negative comments will not be tolerated
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby wacicha on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:16 am

To be LT you must complete 40 games you are 2 away but you have the points. So even though you are being hilariously funny you get it.

mpjh wrote:
emelar wrote:
mpjh wrote:

At 1607 you should be Lt. -- I am checking on why it doesn't show that -- nominated
Major wacicha

Postby mpjh on Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:31 pm

Emelar is latest graduate - congratulations
Cadet mpjh

Postby qwertylpc on Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:37 pm

i only played 1 game with u guys so can i please be taking off the pm list ive asked i found that i enjoy standard more then terminator games so please i dont want a medal just to leave
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby mpjh on Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:29 pm

done
Cadet mpjh

Postby saberty on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:10 pm

I believe that I now qualify for a Graduation Medal.

Thanks
Ty
Lieutenant saberty

Postby rdsrds2120 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:14 pm

I'm a lieutenant too, actually, my high right now is a major. And I held captain for a while.
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby mpjh on Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:20 am

yes, repeat -1, but you haven't posted any games and learned the SoC system. Not the first time I have seen a SFC impersonate a Major. lol
Cadet mpjh

Previous

Return to SoC Training Grounds