Conquer Club

Gamers Can "Play" as Taliban

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Gamers Can "Play" as Taliban

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Woodruff wrote:I get a little (ok, not a little) pissed off when someone attempts to portray me as not supporting our military personnel. It's a subject that is extremely near and dear to my heart.

I would not say that you are anti-military or anything like that. I would not even say that you don't support the troops to some significant degree. My point is simple, you have some level of contempt against the military if you can't definitively condemn the ignorant opinion that any troop that died in Afghanistan simply should not have been there and so they got what they got (when killed). Every troop over there is serving us and they don't deserve to be so callously written off. That is a coward's play.
Last edited by ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
I guess I would definitely have to disagree with you on that one. It definitely does seem to be. But you probably wouldn't want to be seen agreeing with Woodruff the Marxist anyway.

Didnt know you were a Marxists but not surprised.

I'm not even remotely Marxist...that's simply yet ANOTHER claim that ViperOverLord made about me while refusing to support it with any actual statements of mine. It's his typical methodology here.

You're the one who claimed to be, Just responding to your statement.

I realize that...I was attempting to explain the inside joke.

ksslemp wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ksslemp wrote:Thank God these kids have parents who can explain to them that their teacher is FOS

You don't really have a strong understanding of the subject I teach, do you?

And no, i don't know what subject you teach. But if you said you were a Marxist then i would assume whatever it was would be taught from that viewpoint.

I teach Air Force Junior ROTC. Now...don't you think it's just a bit ironic some of the things that ViperOverLord has said about me here?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:I get a little (ok, not a little) pissed off when someone attempts to portray me as not supporting our military personnel. It's a subject that is extremely near and dear to my heart.

I would not say that you are anti-military or anything like that. I would not even say that you don't support the troops to some significant degree. My point is simple, you have some level of contempt against the military if you can't definitively condemn the ignorant opinion that any troop that died in Afghanistan simply should not have been there and so they got what they got (when killed). Every troop over there is serving us and they don't deserve to be so callously written off. That is a coward's play.

You are the most dishonest motherfucker I have ever met in my life. YOU are the coward in this whole play.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Woodruff wrote:
I teach Air Force Junior ROTC. Now...don't you think it's just a bit ironic some of the things that ViperOverLord has said about me here?

So what? How do we know that you aren't preaching your same subversive opinions there while making a paycheck from Uncle Sam? I'm not saying that you are doing that. But I am saying your point doesn't mean shit.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby MeDeFe on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:25 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:Woody:

Woodruff wrote:
The Bison King wrote:I think MViola is pretty damn brave for saying what he said. Not "Cowardly" as VOP put it.

I would agree with this. I did not find it cowardly either. It was several other things (<smile>), but not cowardly.

That is where you supported MV's claim(s) that men and women in uniform deserved to get killed for being in Afghanistan. I condemned his statements. You came to his defense. You said that it it was not cowardly to say such things. In my mind's eye that qualifies as contempt for the men and women in uniform.

You suck at drawing conclusions regarding what things qualify as and what they don't qualify as.

How about a little more specificity.

In this thread you have specifically sucked at it in the part of your earlier post which I have made bold.

One does in no way follow from the other.
saxitoxin wrote:Your position is more complex than the federal tax code. As soon as I think I understand it, I find another index of cross-references, exceptions and amendments I have to apply.
Timminz wrote:Yo mama is so classless, she could be a Marxist utopia.
Major MeDeFe

Location: Follow the trail of holes in other people's arguments.

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:27 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

So what? How do we know that you aren't preaching your same subversive opinions there while making a paycheck from Uncle Sam? I'm not saying that you are doing that. But I am saying your point doesn't mean shit.

AGAIN WITH THE FUCKING LIES. I am once again going to call you on your fucking lying bullshit. What "subversive opinions" have I "preached" in these fora? Gonna run from this one too, motherfucker?

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:28 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

You are the most dishonest motherfucker I have ever met in my life. YOU are the coward in this whole play.

You were absolutely insistent that I brought further points against you. You made it a matter of being necessary because I had somehow assaulted your character. You called me every name in the book thereby using compulsory means to spend a lot of time definitively stating my case further. When I do so, all's you can do is badmouth me and not defend your stance. Remember this next time you desperately seek further explanation. You have no honor to be acting like this.

Good Day.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm

MeDeFe wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:You suck at drawing conclusions regarding what things qualify as and what they don't qualify as.

In this thread you have specifically sucked at it in the part of your earlier post which I have made bold.

He said it is not cowardly to say an American soldier deserves to die in Afghanistan. If you don't think that it doesn't take some level of contempt to so callously disregard the death of an American soldier then you should check your logic. BTW, I understand that over some quotes some of my message was lost in translation; but that is my point. If you still have a problem with my logic then you can say so.
Last edited by ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:31 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

You were absolutely insistent that I brought further points against you. You made it a matter of being necessary because I had somehow assaulted your character. You called me every name in the book thereby using compulsory means to spend a lot of time definitively stating my case further. When I do so, all's you can do is badmouth me and not defend your stance. Remember this next time you desperately seek further explanation. You have no honor to be acting like this.

Defend WHAT stance? You've lied about me above...that's pretty much it. There's nothing to defend because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that thinks anything you're saying here is true. And I'm not even sure that YOU think that...but you're too fucking stubbord to admit it. Just like the cowardly way you ran from your own statement about my being a fucking Marxist. There's nothing to defend here, because it's just a bunch of shit that you've made up. YOU are the dishonorable one here. But you're too fucking stupid to get it. And you deserve every name I've called you.
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
MeDeFe wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:That is where you supported MV's claim(s) that men and women in uniform deserved to get killed for being in Afghanistan. I condemned his statements. You came to his defense. You said that it it was not cowardly to say such things. In my mind's eye that qualifies as contempt for the men and women in uniform.

You suck at drawing conclusions regarding what things qualify as and what they don't qualify as.

He said it is not cowardly to say an American soldier deserves to die in Afghanistan.

No, I did not, you lying motherfucker. Try again. Maybe read my ACTUAL statements. MAYBE get someone to translate them into Stupidmotherfucker for you.
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Anyone know how to play the city mogul map?
Major ksslemp

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:33 pm

DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. I'M SAYING THAT EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE SAID PROVES THAT I'M RIGHT. MY OPINIONS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN YOURS DO. INSTEAD OF YELLING, LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ME YELLING. I'M GOING TO TYPE MORE AND TYPE FASTER AND THEREFORE EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I'M ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

FURTHERMORE IT IS COURAGEOUS OF ME TO TYPE MY POSTS AND COWARDLY OF YOU TO TYPE YOUR POSTS, MAINLY BECAUSE MY OPINIONS ARE RIGHT AND YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG. NOW EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME, LEST I HAVE TO TYPE EVEN MORE, IN A BIGGER FONT WITH BOLD WORDS AND SAY EVEN MORE HONORABLE AND COURAGEOUS THINGS.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:34 pm

ksslemp wrote:Anyone know how to play the city mogul map?

Contact King_Herpes...seriously, he's the stud on that map, as far as I'm aware.

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

Defend WHAT stance? You've lied about me above...that's pretty much it. There's nothing to defend because YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE that thinks anything you're saying here is true. And I'm not even sure that YOU think that...but you're too fucking stubbord to admit it. Just like the cowardly way you ran from your own statement about my being a fucking Marxist. There's nothing to defend here, because it's just a bunch of shit that you've made up. YOU are the dishonorable one here. But you're too fucking stupid to get it. And you deserve every name I've called you.

I SAID GOOD DAY.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 pm

ksslemp wrote:Anyone know how to play the city mogul map?

Oh man, my last post was making fun of all the yelling, but you spoiled the joke with this post just before mine. Sigh. Btw, I'm ok at city mogul, would be glad to discuss it here in this thread if you have any questions.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:I would not say that you are anti-military or anything like that. I would not even say that you don't support the troops to some significant degree. My point is simple, you have some level of contempt against the military if you can't definitively condemn the ignorant opinion that any troop that died in Afghanistan simply should not have been there and so they got what they got (when killed). Every troop over there is serving us and they don't deserve to be so callously written off. That is a coward's play.

I SAID GOOD DAY.

Of course, you fucking coward. You couldn't even produce a quote from mviola that supported the lie you said about him. You're a worthless piece of shit.

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. I'M SAYING THAT EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE SAID PROVES THAT I'M RIGHT. MY OPINIONS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN YOURS DO. INSTEAD OF YELLING, LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ME YELLING. I'M GOING TO TYPE MORE AND TYPE FASTER AND THEREFORE EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I'M ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

FURTHERMORE IT IS COURAGEOUS OF ME TO TYPE MY POSTS AND COWARDLY OF YOU TO TYPE YOUR POSTS, MAINLY BECAUSE MY OPINIONS ARE RIGHT AND YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG. NOW EVERYONE AGREE WITH ME, LEST I HAVE TO TYPE EVEN MORE, IN A BIGGER FONT WITH BOLD WORDS AND SAY EVEN MORE HONORABLE AND COURAGEOUS THINGS.

Do you have anything to add to the discussion?
Major ksslemp

Postby Georgerx7di on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:39 pm

ksslemp wrote:
Georgerx7di wrote:DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING. I'M SAYING THAT EVERYTHING THAT WE'VE SAID PROVES THAT I'M RIGHT. MY OPINIONS MAKE MORE SENSE THAN YOURS DO. INSTEAD OF YELLING, LISTEN CAREFULLY TO ME YELLING. I'M GOING TO TYPE MORE AND TYPE FASTER AND THEREFORE EVERYONE WILL SEE THAT I'M ARE RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG.

Warning, actual sincere post here. Enjoy it as I try to avoid doing this too often.

no. Sometimes the discussion becomes so pointless that its fun to sit on the side and poke fun at both sides. Which makes sense since at that point they both pretty much sound the same.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:40 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:
ksslemp wrote:

no. Sometimes the discussion becomes so pointless that its fun to sit on the side and poke fun at both sides. Which makes sense since at that point they both pretty much sound the same.

EXCEPT I'M RIGHT AND HE'S WRONG!!!!! (Heh.)

Postby ksslemp on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

THUS ENDETH THE THREAD.

NOW TAKE YOUR MEDS EVERYONE!
Major ksslemp

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Woodruff wrote:
Of course, you fucking coward. You couldn't even produce a quote from mviola that supported the lie you said about him. You're a worthless piece of shit.

I condemned all of MV's statements that were of a similar tone; a couple of which included the concept that American soldiers deserved to die for being in Afghanistan. I called the statements cowardly. You came to his defense and said they were not cowardly. If you did not understand the full scope of it and then chose to cuss me out; that is on you. And even though I'm explaining this in rational terms, I'm sure you'll say its retarded or cuss me out. That is why I said good day.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:56 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I condemned all of MV's statements that were of a similar tone; a couple of which included the concept that American soldiers deserved to die for being in Afghanistan. I called the statements cowardly.

You stated lies about what mviola stated. As I stated above, you couldn't even produce the quote once you were called on it (many times).

ViperOverLord wrote:You came to his defense and said they were not cowardly. If you did not understand the full scope of it and then chose to cuss me out; that is on you. And even though I'm explaining this in rational terms, I'm sure you'll say its retarded or cuss me out. That is why I said good day.

Let me ask you a very serious question. Do you consider a flag-burner to be cowardly? Based on your statements about what mviola said, I suspect you do...but I don't want to speak for you. I certainly do not think they are cowardly, for several reasons.

First of all, it takes great courage to do something for which you might have very good reason to believe that you'll get the living crap beaten out of you by folks like me for doing such a thing.
Secondly, it takes great courage to state in such a public and graphic way that you are unhappy with the direction that your nation is taking.
Thirdly, it is their RIGHT to do so. I spent 23 years in the military DEFENDING THEIR RIGHT TO BURN THE FLAG. I am in no way happy or satisfied when it happens, but by God, that's one of the reasons I was there. To defend their right to do it. I will do everything in my personal power to try to stop them, but I recognize that they have the right to try.

And now I have one more question for you. Do you believe that I feel this way because I have contempt for the flag? Because I would tell you that I feel this way because I hold the flag in such HIGH ESTEEM that I recognize that the flag is not more important than the rights it is a symbol of. Wrap your brain around that one.

Postby ViperOverLord on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

I condemned all of MV's statements that were of a similar tone; a couple of which included the concept that American soldiers deserved to die for being in Afghanistan. I called the statements cowardly.

You stated lies about what mviola stated. As I stated above, you couldn't even produce the quote once you were called on it (many times).

I'm not lying about anything. Here is his first statement.

mviola wrote:
Juan_Bottom wrote:"My son didn't get to start over when he was killed."

He shouldn't have went overseas then.
Major ViperOverLord

Postby Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

mviola wrote:

Exactly...you lied. Thank you for clarifying it for everyone. That wasn't so hard, was it?

You see, his statement does not at all mean what you seem to be claiming you think it means.
Last edited by Woodruff on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mviola on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:02 pm

ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:
Woodruff wrote:

mviola wrote:

If you read the next parts of what I said, I explain myself. There is a shot they will die. I'm not happy people are dying in a war. I'm against the war for this purpose only, that soldiers and civilians on both sides are dying.
High Score: 2906
Major mviola

PreviousNext

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,