Conquer Club

Official Strategy Guides Project Launching

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Official Strategy Guides Project Launching

Postby AndyDufresne on Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 am

The Strategy Guide Contributors are happy to announce that the next batch of Official Strategy Guides from the Project have been released.

Many more are still to come---we do have 170+ maps you know!

Remember, if you'd like to join this project, help contribute your strategy or write a guide of your own, please contact one of our Strategy Guide Leaders: Master Fenrir, rdsrds2120, and nagerous. Maybe you can earn yourself a General Contribution Medal!

My thanks goes out to all those who have contributed their energy and have worked so hard, dedicating their time to this little endeavor. It has been quite an undertaking, and we've still miles to go, but I'm glad we're 'going' somewhere, and hopefully the Community will benefit from these Guides in the long run. :)

And a big thanks to all of the Team CC Volunteers who have helped at some time or another on this side-project---your efforts have not got unnoticed.

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby Gillipig on Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:48 pm

If anyone plans on creating one for Imperium Romanum I could help with the strategy concerning fog of war, no spoils and games with less than 4 players. I've played half of my games on that map so I know more about it than the 1000000+ games type of player does ;) !
Lieutenant Gillipig

Postby AndyDufresne on Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:06 pm

Even if you (anyone) don't feel up to writing a whole guide---your input on specific parts of guides or settings for various maps is still helpful! If you are interested in helping out to any degree, please contact Master Fenrir, Nagerous, or RdsRds2120!

--Andy

Postby rdsrds2120 on Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:41 pm

Also remember that any map and many settings that are not already published are probably available. Further information on what's available is obtainable once you join.

-rd
Corporal 1st Class rdsrds2120

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

The Strategy Guide Contributors are happy to announce that the next batch of Official Strategy Guides from the Project have been released.

Many more are still to come---we do have 175+ maps you know! But close to 25% is a good start!

Remember, if you'd like to join this project, help contribute your strategy or write a guide of your own, please contact one of our Strategy Guide Leaders: Master Fenrir, rdsrds2120, and nagerous. Maybe you can earn yourself a General Contribution Medal!

My thanks goes out to all those who have contributed their enthusiasm and labor, dedicating their spare minutes and hours to this little endeavor. It has been quite an undertaking, and we've still countless hours to go, but I'm glad that the clock hasn't stopped yet on this project, and hopefully the Community will benefit from these Guides in the long run. :)

And an additional whopping thanks to all of the Team CC Volunteers who have helped at some time or another on this side-project---your efforts have not got unnoticed. Truly!

--Andy

Postby AndyDufresne on Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:37 pm

Many more are still to come---we do have 175+ maps you know!

My thanks goes out to all those who have contributed their valuable waking hours. This project is a tremendous effort, and the light at the end of the tunnel is still a ways away, but we've had some terrific contributors producing some fantastic Guides, and hopefully the Community will benefit from these Guides in the long run. :)

And an additional heavy helping of thanks to all of the Team CC Volunteers who have helped at some time or another on this side-project---your efforts have not got unnoticed. Truly!

--Andy

Postby slickstick on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 am

Where can a person find a full list of the strategies and guides, as i see that you have posted on different places as these guides are completed.
Sergeant 1st Class slickstick

Postby slickstick on Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:28 am

Where can a person find a full list of the strategies and guides, as i see that you have posted on different places as these guides are completed.

Postby slickstick on Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:52 am

slickstick wrote:Where can a person find a full list of the strategies and guides, as i see that you have posted on different places as these guides are completed.

found it :D

Postby AndyDufresne on Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:01 am

slickstick wrote:
slickstick wrote:Where can a person find a full list of the strategies and guides, as i see that you have posted on different places as these guides are completed.

found it :D

In the Official Strategy Guides you can review any of the current some 40+ map guides currently available.

--Andy

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 17, 2011 9:46 am

Many more are still to come---we do have 180+ maps you know!

Remember, if you'd like to join this project, help contribute your strategy or write a guide of your own, please contact one of our Strategy Guide Leaders: Master Fenrir, rdsrds2120, nagerous, or alstergren. Maybe you can earn yourself a General Contribution Medal!

My thanks goes out to all those who have contributed their valuable waking hours. This project is an undertaking not unlike early cartographers mapping the Earth---we can only hope that the fantastic Guides that come out of this project will hopefully add to our little world of knowledge! :)

And an additional heavy helping of thanks to all of the Team CC Volunteers who have helped at some time or another on this side-project---your efforts have not got unnoticed. Truly!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Additionally,

In the next few weeks, the Strategy Guide Project is going to open up and change the way it works---and hopefully it will bring in some fresh faces and enthusiasm. Stay tuned for a proper announcement summarizing the planned changes!

--Andy

Previous

Return to Announcement Archives