Conquer Club

Is it time to Revolt against the United States?

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Is it time to Revolt against the United States?

Postby Woodruff on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Hannibał wrote:I thought it was pretty stupid myself. But their your words, you asked for your quote, your welcome. Great back pedeling though

Back peddling? I didn't say what you claimed I said, even taking out benefit of the doubt for the sarcasm. There is no back peddling there. Are you really unable to read the written word?

Hannibał wrote:you stated afterwards they'd be the only viable option..but you were sarcastic about the first? :roll: :lol:

I stated the Chinese would be the only viable option? Where did I state that? You really need to learn how to read.

Hannibał wrote:Just stop responding to me, I'm allowed to make a comment, not directed at you or anyone else without you on my jock.

Yeah, I dislike stupid, so I tend to respond to it.

Hannibał wrote:I prefer to play CC or have a real life rather then constantly pull sources to post or go dig up quotes. Go bother saxi or someone who enjoys debating, I don't have the patience nor the time.

Great, go play CC or have a real life. I don't believe anyone is requiring your presence here.
Last edited by Woodruff on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby Woodruff on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:21 pm

Mr_Adams wrote:
Woodruff wrote:
Hannibal wrote:And I said MIT because after me mentioning some of their students created a lowgrade cruise missle for 5k, you said we would need to go to china for them to manufacture.

I did? Perhaps you can quote where I said that.

Uhhhhh, I didn't say that. I haven't posted in here since page 2 or 3, and was just reading up on the conversation. Besides, that is clearly not my writing style. :|

Whoops, sorry about the misattribution, Mr Adams. Wasn't intentional. I think I've got it fixed in my posts now.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.

Postby Mr_Adams on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:31 pm

You're forgiven. ;)
Captain Mr_Adams

Postby Hannibał on Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Woodruff wrote:ANYONE else would NOT be a viable option. For obvious reasons that I would HOPE you'd understand without having to have it explained to you.

I believe you need to worry about your memory, not my reading. You seem to forget everything you say immediatly after spewing it.
Sergeant Hannibał

Postby Woodruff on Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:02 pm

Hannibał wrote:
Woodruff wrote:ANYONE else would NOT be a viable option. For obvious reasons that I would HOPE you'd understand without having to have it explained to you.

I believe you need to worry about your memory, not my reading. You seem to forget everything you say immediatly after spewing it.

Oh brother. "ANYONE else" would be "ANYONE THAT'S NOT THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA", you idiot. Do you have to work pretty hard at making a fool of yourself, or does it just come naturally?

Postby Night Strike on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:59 am

saxitoxin wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
radiojake wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
Mr_Adams wrote:a cruise missile costs 569K?!? wow, we spend a lot on crap that blows up. :lol:

Have you never bought fireworks for 4th of July?? They're crazy expensive.

And yes, cruise missiles are so expensive because of how damn accurate they are. They can hit within a couple of feet a target that is many miles away. It's crazy.

Yes - Perfect for hitting civillian hospitals, schools and shelters. USA all the way!

And when did we attack those simply for being civilian? By the way, if the terrorists weren't cowards who hide behind human shields, we wouldn't have to go into those places to kill them.

Wait one second - while I understand the gist of your comment it's disturbing by the use of the word "terrorists" to describe the Libyan Army. IIRC only Iran, Cuba, Sudan and Syria are listed by the US as "state sponsors of terrorism." If the Libyan armed forces - a regularly organized military force with uniforms, commissioned officers, and conventional unit structure - are terrorists just on the basis of being in a state of hostilities with the United States that is a chilling precedent.

Oh, sorry, saxi, I wasn't referring to the Qaddafi's troops, especially since I haven't even heard that we have hit civilian targets in Libya. I was more referring to the cowardly tactics of the Taliban and Al-Quieda in Iraq.
Major Night Strike

Postby BigBallinStalin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Night Strike wrote:
saxitoxin wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
radiojake wrote:
Night Strike wrote:
Have you never bought fireworks for 4th of July?? They're crazy expensive.

And yes, cruise missiles are so expensive because of how damn accurate they are. They can hit within a couple of feet a target that is many miles away. It's crazy.

Yes - Perfect for hitting civillian hospitals, schools and shelters. USA all the way!

And when did we attack those simply for being civilian? By the way, if the terrorists weren't cowards who hide behind human shields, we wouldn't have to go into those places to kill them.

Wait one second - while I understand the gist of your comment it's disturbing by the use of the word "terrorists" to describe the Libyan Army. IIRC only Iran, Cuba, Sudan and Syria are listed by the US as "state sponsors of terrorism." If the Libyan armed forces - a regularly organized military force with uniforms, commissioned officers, and conventional unit structure - are terrorists just on the basis of being in a state of hostilities with the United States that is a chilling precedent.

Oh, sorry, saxi, I wasn't referring to the Qaddafi's troops, especially since I haven't even heard that we have hit civilian targets in Libya. I was more referring to the cowardly tactics of the Taliban and Al-Quieda in Iraq.

Who does your thinking for you?
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Previous

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,