Conquer Club

[CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [24-17 of 41] THOTA WIN Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [0-0 of 41]

Postby Frop on Fri May 06, 2011 12:30 pm

Captain Frop

Postby Fruitcake on Fri May 06, 2011 1:26 pm

Big Whiskey wrote:
jbrettlip wrote:f*ck THOTA, bunch of cheats. All of them, top down. They are the ENRON of CC clans.

you are a class act if I ever saw one.some of u bandits take the fun right out of this challenge.

....in your opinion (just adding it as you obviously forgot that part in the heat of your moment)

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 1:40 pm

speaking of classy... another thota member just got a month long ban... he celebrated by posting from/or having another post from their account (which was part of his infraction) for him in the C&A thread to led team CC know he was ok with his ban... this stuff just writes itself!! rules? we don't need no stinkin' rules!!! (where is robinette with a "Fistful of dollars" pic?)-the black penn & teller

Subject: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

busted member wrote:
I'm okay with the ruling and I appreciate the leniency of the mods.

I fully understand that I should not have posted from different accounts and regret that decision (although I should really have been able to post publicly while on trial). I was freaking out at the time, and was not my normal self. I felt I had no other options, and I lost my self-control.

To everyone who posted on my behalf, thank you.
Your friendship/acquaintanceship means a lot to me, and I will do my best to repay you in any way I can.

Finally, I'd like to thank the C+A squad for their hard work and their determination to find the truth and the appropriate punishment.

P.S. - Owenshooter, I'm surprised you're okay with this decision. Didn't you want me to get a 6-month ban, if not a site-ban?
Last edited by owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby jbrettlip on Fri May 06, 2011 1:54 pm

See THOTA is like the Alpha Beta's in Revenge of the Nerds. They think they are above the rules and better than everyone else. I remember when our "social" clan formed, and we tried to get a challenge with THOTA. We had already destroyed a clan in one challenge, but were told "we weren't worthy of games with them." Look at our roster- preemininet dubs team, Fruitcake with a star, Mojo with a star....but no we weren't worthy of their precious time. On a free gaming site....so yeah, I think you guys act like a bunch of knobs, or at least your leader and whatever accounts he may be using at this time. We are the tri-lambda's. We will win greek week and this challenge. Just like we shocked the world with a 2nd place finish in that other clan competition.

I am just hoping Lack has designed the dice for my limp wristed throwing style.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby squishyg on Fri May 06, 2011 2:11 pm

Someone needs to make a stand here. Lines in the sand must be drawn. I don't care how intense this battle gets, I am NOT having anonymous sex with anyone wearing a Darth Vader costume.

Afterall, I do represent Team CC.
There is no fog rule and I am no gentleman.
Robinette wrote:
Kaskavel wrote:Seriously. Who is the female conqueror of CC?

Depends on what metric you use...
The coolest is squishyg
Captain squishyg

Postby jbrettlip on Fri May 06, 2011 2:17 pm

squishyg wrote:Someone needs to make a stand here. Lines in the sand must be drawn. I don't care how intense this battle gets, I am NOT having anonymous sex with anyone wearing a Darth Vader costume.

Afterall, I do represent Team CC.

Sorry squish...you area an omega mu. The nerd girl sorority. You can have Booger.
nothing wrong with a little bit of man on dog love.
Lieutenant jbrettlip

Postby ljex on Fri May 06, 2011 5:54 pm

owenshooter wrote:speaking of classy... another thota member just got a month long ban... he celebrated by posting from/or having another post from their account (which was part of his infraction) for him in the C&A thread to led team CC know he was ok with his ban... this stuff just writes itself!! rules? we don't need no stinkin' rules!!! (where is robinette with a "Fistful of dollars" pic?)-the black penn & teller

Subject: Commander62890 [1 month ban]

busted member wrote:
I'm okay with the ruling and I appreciate the leniency of the mods.

I fully understand that I should not have posted from different accounts and regret that decision (although I should really have been able to post publicly while on trial). I was freaking out at the time, and was not my normal self. I felt I had no other options, and I lost my self-control.

To everyone who posted on my behalf, thank you.
Your friendship/acquaintanceship means a lot to me, and I will do my best to repay you in any way I can.

Finally, I'd like to thank the C+A squad for their hard work and their determination to find the truth and the appropriate punishment.

P.S. - Owenshooter, I'm surprised you're okay with this decision. Didn't you want me to get a 6-month ban, if not a site-ban?

lol i broke the rules by posting that not commander62890 seriously owen all you have proved with every single one of your posts that i have ever read is that you like to stir shit
Major ljex

Postby owenshooter on Fri May 06, 2011 6:48 pm

ljex wrote:lol i broke the rules by posting that not commander62890 seriously owen all you have proved with every single one of your posts that i have ever read is that you like to stir shit

um... yes, you did... it is a simple rule... i don't know how you don't understand this... the rules are the rules, and you continue to break them... what else is new? go ask your boy Lord Voldemort, he'll set you straight...-the black asterisk
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby trapyoung on Fri May 06, 2011 10:50 pm

I give this thread the trapyoung seal of approval.

Colonel trapyoung

Postby Incandenza on Fri May 06, 2011 11:51 pm

(heh, sorry, couldn't help myself)
THOTA: dingdingdingdingdingdingBOOM

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est
Colonel Incandenza

Postby ljex on Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 pm

owenshooter wrote:
ljex wrote:lol i broke the rules by posting that not commander62890 seriously owen all you have proved with every single one of your posts that i have ever read is that you like to stir shit

um... yes, you did... it is a simple rule... i don't know how you don't understand this... the rules are the rules, and you continue to break them... what else is new? go ask your boy Lord Voldemort, he'll set you straight...-the black asterisk

maybe read my post...i said i was the one if any who broke the rules if anyone how do i continue to break them now or are you talking about the fact that i have already posted for him in the past because of this case? Either way i am willing to accept any punishment that is dealt to me for my actions and have already said this. I dont need to be set straight...i know what i did and i know the possible outcomes beyond that i am prepared for what they might be.

--the ljex
Major ljex

Postby Fruitcake on Sat May 07, 2011 2:14 am

ljex wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

maybe read my post...i said i was the one if any who broke the rules if anyone how do i continue to break them now or are you talking about the fact that i have already posted for him in the past because of this case? Either way i am willing to accept any punishment that is dealt to me for my actions and have already said this. I dont need to be set straight...i know what i did and i know the possible outcomes beyond that i am prepared for what they might be.

--the ljex

Can you please stay on topic ljex and stop derailing it with your private arguments. If you wish to continue discussing this with Owen, perhaps you would be so good as to push off and do it by pm.

Thank you.

Now for you boys and girls...here is a message from our sponsors

http://www.grapheine.com/bmovie-tv/movi ... 375e1.html

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby lord voldemort on Sat May 07, 2011 3:17 am

this thread is so racist
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby ljex on Sat May 07, 2011 6:42 am

Fruitcake wrote:
ljex wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

--the ljex

Can you please stay on topic ljex and stop derailing it with your private arguments. If you wish to continue discussing this with Owen, perhaps you would be so good as to push off and do it by pm.

Thank you.

Now for you boys and girls...here is a message from our sponsors

http://www.grapheine.com/bmovie-tv/movi ... 375e1.html

clearly this thread has a defined topic and i am the only one going of topic :roll: ...if owen is going to post about me im going to respond
Major ljex

Postby jpcloet on Sat May 07, 2011 7:15 am

And another reported post.........locked awaiting explanation on a post.

For those that need it spelled out:

Jokes about racism are not funny and are inappropriate. False cheating claims are not ok, we have a whole forum area for C&A.

Signature and Avatar shots are ok. References to C&A cases are facts and are ok (sorry THOTA but you'll need some thicker skin here). Generalized flaming towards entire clans are not ok. The CD's allow some decent room as to good natured ribbing. We've had 7 reported posts already, so this thread is on detailed watch.

Players wanting gaming privileges are/and will be held to higher standards and will be spelled out more clearly soon enough.
Sergeant 1st Class jpcloet

Postby owenshooter on Tue May 10, 2011 8:46 am

i have no idea where we are in this, since over reporting of posts by certain people got the thread locked (*cough*, i remember when i got a 6 month ban for over reporting posts... but, we have all learned rules only apply to certain members around here)... anyway, heading into the second round!!! good luck!!! i hope everyone can keep playing and not receive more bans for point dumping, abusive account sitting, posting from other accounts, and calling opponents cheats (take that jbrettlip!!! how dare you voice an opinion!!!)... good luck!!-the black jbrettlip
Last edited by owenshooter on Tue May 10, 2011 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Frop on Tue May 10, 2011 10:14 am

Actually I was getting quite interested in a mid-war update. How are the games proceeding?
Captain Frop

Postby owenshooter on Tue May 10, 2011 11:24 am

Frop wrote:Actually I was getting quite interested in a mid-war update. How are the games proceeding?

who knows, the thread was locked!! pm jbrettlip, he is in charge of keeping count of all the games for our updates in the BpB forum...-the black jbrettlip
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby lord voldemort on Tue May 10, 2011 11:27 am

owenshooter wrote:
Frop wrote:Actually I was getting quite interested in a mid-war update. How are the games proceeding?

who knows, the thread was locked!! pm jbrettlip, he is in charge of keeping count of all the games for our updates in the BpB forum...-the black jbrettlip

you should prolly get someone else on that ;)
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby Mr Changsha on Tue May 10, 2011 11:37 am

A very good question, Frop. One would think that THOTA vs. BPB is simply a matter of forum sniping, behind the scenes bitching and bansticks waving around like todgers at a greek orgy, but in fact games are actually being played.

Yes! That's right!

We are actually killing each other for real!

As to the overall state of events I haven't the slightest (as per), but I can state for the record that games are being played, dice are being rolled and that for the most part we are behaving ourselves much better in the actual challenge. Why only yesterday I congratulated THOTA member hatchman (lovely chap) on his rolling. Sadly he misinterpreted my "Yes!!!!!" as a slight on his love of the auto, while in fact i was referring to Fc offering me a close family member in lieu of 9 camels, 1 typically infertile panda and a slightly worn Tibetan with a rather pronounced limp. I was prepared to go as high as 3 whores (of indeterminate gender), some shares in chinese human-rights charity and a box seat at a mongolian space cannon event...so frankly I was (as you would well understand I am sure) tickled pink with the deal.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby Funkyterrance on Tue May 10, 2011 11:45 am

Very Pythonesque post there, Mr Changsha.
Colonel Funkyterrance

Postby Mr Changsha on Tue May 10, 2011 11:47 am

lord voldemort wrote:
owenshooter wrote:

you should prolly get someone else on that ;)

More worryingly Brett was also in charge of the half time oranges, arranging the post game strippers (with a ludicrously convoluted set of gender requirements thanks to dear squishy...I mean who ever heard of requesting an hermaphrodite with breast implants for fucks sake) and reminding Fc to keep his tibetan servants pedalling those dice-patch generators... so basically we are completely fucked.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue May 10, 2011 12:17 pm

I can't believe I didn't get here sooner. I believe this will be interesting and close, therefore my prediction is 21-20 THOTA.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby owenshooter on Tue May 10, 2011 1:08 pm

JoshyBoy wrote:I can't believe I didn't get here sooner. I believe this will be interesting and close, therefore my prediction is 21-20 THOTA.

seriously... do i have to say it? sigh... "Always bet on Black!"...-the black jbrettlip
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby JoshyBoy on Tue May 10, 2011 1:35 pm

Umm...

=;
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges