Conquer Club

Conquer Club Map Rank GL Rewired

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Conquer Club Map Rank GL Rewired

Postby chipv on Wed May 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Frop wrote:
chipv wrote:Where have you been?? Great to see you post. Doesn't matter. Map Rank and all those scripts opening windows fill it in with javascript and it is that mechanism which is broken.

Let's just say I was conquering real life for a while. ;)

That's a pretty major bug then. I'm assuming it has already been reported various times at the FF fora?

Yep it's well known.
Sergeant 1st Class chipv

Postby Gromph on Tue May 10, 2011 4:26 pm

my maprank does not work anymore with the new version of firefox, is it normal?
Major Gromph

Postby ooge on Tue May 10, 2011 4:45 pm

Gromph wrote:my maprank does not work anymore with the new version of firefox, is it normal?

yes it is read all posts in this thread
Captain ooge

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu May 12, 2011 5:08 am

Gromph wrote:my maprank does not work anymore with the new version of firefox, is it normal?

Mine too. If there's a fix for firefox 4, someone pm me. If not, I might just revert back to firefox 3.6.2.
High Score: #76 3053
Major ViperOverLord

Postby SirSebstar on Thu May 12, 2011 5:55 am

ooge wrote:

yes, it is. Read all posts in this thread

added punctuation but yea.. see above.
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby greenoaks on Thu May 12, 2011 7:16 am

SirSebstar wrote:
ooge wrote:

all posts? surely just the last page or two would have been enough.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby ender516 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:30 am

greenoaks wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:
ooge wrote:

all posts? surely just the last page or two would have been enough.

Well, sometimes a lesson must be taught. ;)
Sergeant 1st Class ender516

Postby Sniper08 on Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 am

is there any word on FF resolving this issue?
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby sherkaner on Thu May 12, 2011 7:50 am

background-information: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=637644
Judging from the last post, it looks like it will be resolved in FF5, and not before.. Expected date: 22 june.
Colonel sherkaner

Postby Sniper08 on Thu May 12, 2011 8:08 am

so they have it fixed just not in the current version of FF,now i have to wait a month to get map rank back(i know i could re download old version but i like FF4 way more :D )
Colonel Sniper08
SoC Training Adviser

Postby Leehar on Thu May 12, 2011 9:28 am

Sniper08 wrote:so they have it fixed just not in the current version of FF,now i have to wait a month to get map rank back(i know i could re download old version but i like FF4 way more :D )

I like Map-rank more than I like FF4 ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby Sword Master on Thu May 12, 2011 9:54 am

It says "about blank"! What have I done wrong?
Private 1st Class Sword Master

Postby SirSebstar on Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 am

Sword Master wrote:It says "about blank"! What have I done wrong?

who what where??
what are you talking about?
Major SirSebstar

Postby greenoaks on Thu May 12, 2011 11:34 am

SirSebstar wrote:

who what where??

he is pointing out that Map Rank GL has decided to play a round of that great australian tv game show, blankety blanks

for the uneducated, or foreigners, you have to replace the word 'blank' with another word, and if it is the same as the replaced word you win. ie. "Joan and Paul went to bed and Joan asked Paul to <BLANK> her".

so when Map Rank say 'about blank', what is it really saying ?

my guess is 'about ....... GFY'

fine print: all those involved in the development of Map Rank (and their immediate families) are not permitted to participate.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Sword Master on Thu May 12, 2011 1:07 pm

SirSebstar wrote:

who what where??

When I press the Map Rank button a new window pops up that is empty but with the title "about blank" !

Postby SirSebstar on Thu May 12, 2011 2:57 pm

can your read say any of the past 3 pages, and you will see that the new firefox you just installed breaks map rank
Major SirSebstar

Postby ViperOverLord on Thu May 12, 2011 9:11 pm

SirSebstar wrote:can your read say any of the past 3 pages, and you will see that the new firefox you just installed breaks map rank

How about instead of telling everybody to go back and read a bunch of posts, you just simply answer the question?

Try it like this: Map Rank GL does not currently work with Fire Fox 4. A reported fix date is June 22.
High Score: #76 3053
Major ViperOverLord

Postby SirSebstar on Fri May 13, 2011 2:54 am

Its repetition, every once in a while i try something else..

still:
Map Rank GL does not currently work with Fire Fox 4. A reported fix date is June 22.
Major SirSebstar

Postby Frop on Fri May 13, 2011 4:47 am

ViperOverLord wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:can your read say any of the past 3 pages, and you will see that the new firefox you just installed breaks map rank

How about instead of telling everybody to go back and read a bunch of posts, you just simply answer the question?

Try it like this: Map Rank GL does not currently work with Fire Fox 4. A reported fix date is June 22.

How about you actually read a thread before asking stupid questions? Being helpful is one thing, being lazy is another.
Captain Frop

Postby Sword Master on Fri May 13, 2011 9:01 am

Frop wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

How about you actually read a thread before asking stupid questions? Being helpful is one thing, being lazy is another.

I was just asking because I wanted to know! If 50 people have asked the same thing before me and you hate to talk about it then you don't have to!
Complaining about people asking questions related to why it's not working is irrational! If it's not working of course people are going to talk about it on the thread that is supposed to help you install it :roll: !!! What did you think this thread is about? Puppies :lol: ?

Postby KraphtOne on Fri May 13, 2011 11:35 am

you a multi sword master? sure seem like one...
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby greenoaks on Fri May 13, 2011 11:58 am

Sword Master wrote:
Frop wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

I was just asking because I wanted to know! If 50 people have asked the same thing before me and you hate to talk about it then you don't have to!
Complaining about people asking questions related to why it's not working is irrational! If it's not working of course people are going to talk about it on the thread that is supposed to help you install it :roll: !!! What did you think this thread is about? Puppies :lol: ?

but if you come to a thread that you believe relates to your problem, why wouldn't you have a look if anyone has recently posted about the same problem because the answer might be there for you.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Sword Master on Fri May 13, 2011 12:14 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Sword Master wrote:
Frop wrote:
ViperOverLord wrote:

but if you come to a thread that you believe relates to your problem, why wouldn't you have a look if anyone has recently posted about the same problem because the answer might be there for you.

Because I didn't think everyone had the same problem! I thought I had messed up while trying to install it!

Postby greenoaks on Fri May 13, 2011 12:40 pm

Sword Master wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
Sword Master wrote:
Frop wrote:How about you actually read a thread before asking stupid questions? Being helpful is one thing, being lazy is another.

Because I didn't think everyone had the same problem! I thought I had messed up while trying to install it!

if you have used your initiative to find your way here. have a bloody look to see if someone else has experienced your problem.

you don't need everyone to have had the same problem. there needs be only one.
Sergeant greenoaks

Postby Sword Master on Fri May 13, 2011 1:01 pm

greenoaks wrote:
Sword Master wrote:
greenoaks wrote:
Sword Master wrote:
Frop wrote:How about you actually read a thread before asking stupid questions? Being helpful is one thing, being lazy is another.

if you have used your initiative to find your way here. have a bloody look to see if someone else has experienced your problem.

you don't need everyone to have had the same problem. there needs be only one.

99% of the time that would be just a waste of time! It's easier to just ask it!

PreviousNext

Return to Tool Archives