Conquer Club

[CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [24-17 of 41] THOTA WIN Final

Finished challenges between two competitive clans.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [2-1 of 41]

Postby ljex on Wed May 18, 2011 3:40 am

owenshooter wrote:
Mr Changsha wrote:Thota have neglected character, which is why they are strangely vulnerable when attacked in this regard.

WOAH!! WOAH!! WOAH, CHANGY!!!! i don't think this is fair to say, simply because one of the founders is currently on a one month ban for cheating and another is on a ban for an odd point dump fiasco... let's not hit below the belt...-the black asterisk

haha continued bullshit from owen...do you ever post something worth reading?
Major ljex

Postby JoshyBoy on Wed May 18, 2011 4:11 am

ljex wrote:haha continued bullshit from owen...do you ever post something worth reading?

Awesome. :lol:
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed May 18, 2011 6:13 am

From the moment it became clear that the bandits would be playing thota owenshooter asked me to pen the odd missive in the style of (and I quote)
An arrogant, self-obsessed lunatic with a fluent grasp of the english language

Now I questioned whether it would absolutely neccessary to make thota cry like little girls lost in a dark scary forest, but owen assured me that it was. He made clear that it was absolutely required to make thota not just angry...but to make them weep. Now owenshooter is my glorious leader and so I put fingers to keyboard and typed.

But as I have come to realise the enormity of the consequences of my actions (that thota are obviously too scared to enter this forum and are plainly falling to pieces under the pressure) I have become sure that what I did was wrong.

Very, very wrong.

And why? Because this is not a fair fight. Thota's members lack the maturity or wit to combat us bandits at our malicious best and that we have been talking part in the forum equivalent of whipping a blind dog with two legs just for the sheer fun of it.

So from now I can tell thota members still brave enough to actually come here and read (no doubt squinting with one eye and holding on to their knackers for comfort) that from this moment on things will be different. I have taken a stand in the BpB forum and I have said

"No more! These are children we are dealing with here and I will have no truck with fucking with children!"

From now on I want thota members to see this thread as a specially defined, ultra-for-certain, I'm not fucking with you at all...safe place. The next bandit to horribly rip shreds out of one of you kiddies is going to get a spanking like your mummies give you when you are very naughty indeed.

Adults may look away now, but I feel it is absolutely neccessary to write in language most suitable for children.

Now don't you worry. Things are going to be better around here from now on. I know you've cried a lot (and yes it is true that real boys and girls don't cry) but I want you to forget all about that now and remember that while the bandits have made you look very silly indeed, those naughty bandits are going to suffer for it in the long run. Because children, as we all know, santa claus doesn't give presents to naughty children.

Having reached-out to thota in a language they can understand I feel my guilt has been somewhat absolved. But be warned bandits! The next even slightly abusive comment aimed at these kids is going to feel the full wrath of Mr C.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby khazalid on Wed May 18, 2011 7:17 am

Mr Changsha wrote:From the moment it became clear that the bandits would be playing thota[,] owenshooter asked me to pen the odd missive in the style of (and I quote)

Now I questioned whether it would absolutely neccessary[sic] to make any adjustment to my present projection of self, and concluded in the negative.

[insert gibberish]

fixed.
had i been wise, i would have seen that her simplicity cost her a fortune
Lieutenant khazalid

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed May 18, 2011 7:58 am

Khazalid here posts with the confidence of a man sure that while his balls may be flapping around in worryingly close proximity to a substance best referred to as 'lethal to swinging testicles', he does so regardless because he is a man.

If only thota's members had such knackers!

But it is ok, thota. Small steps and all that.

You have a green light to enter this thread. The bandits have been warned that the most grevious consequences will befall any member who even thinks of 'mocking the little bairns'.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby lord voldemort on Wed May 18, 2011 9:06 am

guys can you show some internet respect and add some tl:dr's in please
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Re: [CC2]-TH*TA vs. The Sexy Brethren [2-1 of 41]

Postby owenshooter on Wed May 18, 2011 11:16 am

i didn't think this should get lost... it is an important post...-the black sexy ljex
Mr Changsha wrote:From the moment it became clear that the bandits would be playing thota owenshooter asked me to pen the odd missive in the style of (and I quote)

Now I questioned whether it would absolutely neccessary to make thota cry like little girls lost in a dark scary forest, but owen assured me that it was. He made clear that it was absolutely required to make thota not just angry...but to make them weep. Now owenshooter is my glorious leader and so I put fingers to keyboard and typed.

But as I have come to realise the enormity of the consequences of my actions (that thota are obviously too scared to enter this forum and are plainly falling to pieces under the pressure) I have become sure that what I did was wrong.

Very, very wrong.

And why? Because this is not a fair fight. Thota's members lack the maturity or wit to combat us bandits at our malicious best and that we have been talking part in the forum equivalent of whipping a blind dog with two legs just for the sheer fun of it.

So from now I can tell thota members still brave enough to actually come here and read (no doubt squinting with one eye and holding on to their knackers for comfort) that from this moment on things will be different. I have taken a stand in the BpB forum and I have said

"No more! These are children we are dealing with here and I will have no truck with fucking with children!"

From now on I want thota members to see this thread as a specially defined, ultra-for-certain, I'm not fucking with you at all...safe place. The next bandit to horribly rip shreds out of one of you kiddies is going to get a spanking like your mummies give you when you are very naughty indeed.

Adults may look away now, but I feel it is absolutely neccessary to write in language most suitable for children.

Now don't you worry. Things are going to be better around here from now on. I know you've cried a lot (and yes it is true that real boys and girls don't cry) but I want you to forget all about that now and remember that while the bandits have made you look very silly indeed, those naughty bandits are going to suffer for it in the long run. Because children, as we all know, santa claus doesn't give presents to naughty children.

Having reached-out to thota in a language they can understand I feel my guilt has been somewhat absolved. But be warned bandits! The next even slightly abusive comment aimed at these kids is going to feel the full wrath of Mr C.
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
makes it ever so much more erotically thrilling"
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed May 18, 2011 11:35 am

I think this 'help thota feel less ashamed to be thota' campaign is starting to work. Are those little heads I see poking out from behind sofas? Is that the sound of plastic sheets I hear being ripped away from beds? Is that smell of overwhelming fear beginning to slowly dissipate?

Come on now kiddies! The bad men have all gone away. Mr C is here to protect you!
Colonel Mr Changsha

Postby owenshooter on Wed May 18, 2011 3:45 pm

has there ever been a challenge where the other side reported posts to the degree that they got the thread locked, while simultaneously being too afraid to post in the same thread? this may be unprecedented... this challenge may have to become it's own top 5 category, sans the asterisk of course...-the black ass kicking machine
Thorthoth,"Cloaking one's C&A fetish with moral authority and righteous indignation
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 18, 2011 3:50 pm

owenshooter wrote:has there ever been a challenge where the other side reported posts to the degree that they got the thread locked

Actually, there were multiple reports from players in four different clans, including tBpBs. Lots of little triangles in this one. Better now though.
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby Big Whiskey on Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 pm

THOTA wins Game 8988771 gg all
General Big Whiskey

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [3-1 of 41]

Postby Fruitcake on Wed May 18, 2011 4:11 pm

Crikey...the Bandits had better get their bloody act together. At this rate we'll only win 10 out of 40!

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [3-1 of 41]

Postby Big Whiskey on Wed May 18, 2011 4:33 pm

Fruitcake wrote:Crikey...the Bandits had better get their bloody act together. At this rate we'll only win 10 out of 40!

Na,the bandits are about to win 4 games I think.Turning out to be a great challenge.
General Big Whiskey

Postby Mr Changsha on Wed May 18, 2011 9:37 pm

chemefreak wrote:
owenshooter wrote:has there ever been a challenge where the other side reported posts to the degree that they got the thread locked

Actually, there were multiple reports from players in four different clans, including tBpBs. Lots of little triangles in this one. Better now though.

Goes off in search of his collection of torturous implements including: pincers, tweezers, hot irons and a rare video of Peter Beardsley making love...in close up.
Colonel Mr Changsha

Re: [CC2]-THOTA vs. BPB [5-2 of 41]

Postby Robinette on Wed May 18, 2011 10:22 pm

This has been a most interesting read...

so the game count is 5-2 with 34 to go... dang, that's a lot of games...

the forum score seems to be lopsided the other way though..
nearly a forfeit lately,
guys, you can't win if you don't show up...

keep up the entertainment!
Brigadier Robinette

Postby owenshooter on Wed May 18, 2011 11:21 pm

Robinette wrote:keep up the entertainment!

oh, robin, it just get even better!!! now i'm getting threats in my inbox over this thread from team CC members that don't appreciate my candor within this thread!! my, oh my!!! thank goodness for the little "report" button on the corner of pm's, so i can sleep well tonight!!! dear lord...-the terrified jesus
team CC member wrote:However, if you continue attacking mods, especially volunteers, you will find that some of us are not to be fucked with.
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby chemefreak on Wed May 18, 2011 11:27 pm

chemefreak wrote:However, if you continue attacking mods, especially volunteers, you will find that some of us are not to be fucked with.

Why hide this? You are already disclosing the content of a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Why stop there? Or have we found your ethical limit?
:twisted: ChemE :twisted:
братья в рукоятках
I ♥ ++The Legion++
Lieutenant chemefreak

Postby owenshooter on Thu May 19, 2011 12:35 am

Robinette wrote:the forum score seems to be lopsided the other way though..

they also have the lead in C&A reports... another member of TH*TA just ended up in C&A, albeit at his own hands... nonetheless, i am just simply flabberghasted...

Subject: jackal31

when did TH*TA become the bad boys on the block?! i feel like i should send them my lunch money via paypal or some other means to keep from being roughed up at recess...-the new black
Lieutenant owenshooter

Postby Fruitcake on Thu May 19, 2011 2:35 am

chemefreak wrote:
chemefreak wrote:However, if you continue attacking mods, especially volunteers, you will find that some of us are not to be fucked with.

Why hide this? You are already disclosing the content of a PRIVATE MESSAGE. Why stop there? Or have we found your ethical limit?

How odd. I see you have taken authorship of this yourself. Is this a threat from you? Is that the normal way now for cc Mods to speak to people? Would this not have been better kept in private? Would it not be better for you to stop trolling this thread whilst still trying to prove to the world that the Klinefelter's syndrome you are suffering from ever since you noticed other boys in the showers had much larger gonads than you has not affected your vibrant and ever so slightly feminine machismo?

Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off
Colonel Fruitcake

Postby SirSebstar on Thu May 19, 2011 3:14 am

Looks like he is trying to do the right thing here. I guess for a bandit its hard to recognize what the right thing is, considering you name yourself bandits. But there you have it. Consider this when you send him lunchmoney. its not fair to beat up your fellow little kids just to take their lunchmoney and call it yours... Like in a clanwar, you will enivitable step up against a bigger boy, like well here!

owenshooter wrote:
Robinette wrote:the forum score seems to be lopsided the other way though..

they also have the lead in C&A reports... another member of TH*TA just ended up in C&A, albeit at his own hands... nonetheless, i am just simply flabberghasted...

Subject: jackal31

when did TH*TA become the bad boys on the block?! i feel like i should send them my lunch money via paypal or some other means to keep from being roughed up at recess...-the new black
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby JoshyBoy on Thu May 19, 2011 8:04 am

Best thread of the year so far.
drunkmonkey wrote:I honestly wonder why anyone becomes a mod on this site. You're the whiniest bunch of players imaginable.

Ron Burgundy wrote:Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island?
Lieutenant JoshyBoy

Postby General Mojo on Thu May 19, 2011 8:36 am

chemefreak wrote:

You better be careful, owen....this guy looks to be one of the baddest tough guys the internet has to offer. I mean, just look at his avatar....life is pain!!
Brigadier General Mojo

Postby Fruitcake on Thu May 19, 2011 9:08 am

Game 8988799 goes to the Bandits.

Colonel Fruitcake

Postby lord voldemort on Thu May 19, 2011 10:49 am

Fruitcake wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

How odd. I see you have taken authorship of this yourself. Is this a threat from you? Is that the normal way now for cc Mods to speak to people? Would this not have been better kept in private? Would it not be better for you to stop trolling this thread whilst still trying to prove to the world that the Klinefelter's syndrome you are suffering from ever since you noticed other boys in the showers had much larger gonads than you has not affected your vibrant and ever so slightly feminine machismo?

well i am scared and im going to stop attacking mods...most especially volunteers...

And whats going on owen...you keep telling me the bandits are going to win... :roll:
Lieutenant lord voldemort

Postby daydream on Thu May 19, 2011 4:18 pm

lord voldemort wrote:
Fruitcake wrote:
chemefreak wrote:

well i am scared and im going to stop attacking mods...most especially volunteers...

And whats going on owen...you keep telling me the bandits are going to win... :roll:

he was counting on me at that point. unfortunately it took me too long to reply to his cry for help.

also, i seem to remember a large amount of pictures about you... and roosters... posted by some really awesome chap...
:D how you doin man?
Lieutenant daydream

PreviousNext

Return to Complete Challenges