Conquer Club

Dice Stats

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Dice Stats

Postby ricthefirst on Fri May 27, 2011 10:58 am

Would there be a way to see your stats against neutral territories?
Corporal 1st Class ricthefirst

Postby qwertylpc on Fri May 27, 2011 11:21 am

Tho tournament finder is a mess, after you invite a player to a game, it shows all games, not just the tourny games
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby BunnRee on Fri May 27, 2011 11:42 am

rdsrds2120 wrote:
tobinov wrote:Please make the [blink]NEW![/blink] stop - it's driving me NUTS!

It's not blinking anymore! Though, it's still big and red. I imagine this will go down in a couple of days :)

-rd

Mine is still blinking... :-(!
PAY ATTENTION! Squirrels and Rabbit Holes happen all the time. So, be on the lookout for unanticipated amazement and joy!
Cook BunnRee

Postby john9blue on Fri May 27, 2011 12:52 pm

why do you guys complain about recent dice rolls... once you can match my opponent's +7 attacking luck OVERALL, then maybe we can talk... :lol:
natty_dread wrote:Do ponies have sex?
Army of GOD wrote:the term heterosexual is offensive. I prefer to be called "normal"
(proud member of the Occasionally Wrongly Banned)
Captain john9blue

Postby mattattam on Fri May 27, 2011 1:26 pm

I wonder if the stats are off by +.01 because people who have rolled thousands of times have an average of 3.51 from what I've seen. Blitz is an example as well as myself
Major mattattam

Postby Domicas on Fri May 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Worst update ever.

Have some mercy and make it stop blinking!
General Domicas

Postby sannemanrobinson on Fri May 27, 2011 5:11 pm

it has stopped here
Major sannemanrobinson

Postby ISN2 on Fri May 27, 2011 8:20 pm

sannemanrobinson wrote:it has stopped here

Yeah finally!
Major ISN2

Postby maximumbandit on Sat May 28, 2011 12:20 am

It's always neat to see how much you guys continue to improve this place.
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Private maximumbandit

Postby Titanin on Sat May 28, 2011 6:27 am

Amazing work. =D>
Captain Titanin

Postby stockpicker on Sat May 28, 2011 9:32 am

sherkaner wrote:Yours don't look that bad.. And btw, if you look hard enough you can find stats of other players:

http://www.conquerclub.com/player.php?m ... battles=25

thats because as i said it sometimes works in your favor and I had amazingly good dice yesteday, however i assure you the day before my numbers looked horrible. perhaps you could post a link that explain these stats in more detail please.

Also as i said logging off and then back on when you have bad dice seem to work at resetting the dice have you looked at this at all ? thx
Corporal 1st Class stockpicker

Postby qwertylpc on Sat May 28, 2011 11:06 am

Recent dice rolls (5 battles)
qwertylpc 4.6 all opponents
Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's Luck Avg Roll 1's 2's 3's 4's 5's 6's
Assault -26% 2.85 9 9 4 2 7 2 +7% 3.67 3 1 6 3 6 2
Defend -3% 3.43 1 1 2 0 3 0 +20% 4.00 2 0 2 4 2 3
Total -22% 2.95 10 10 6 2 10 2 +12% 3.80 5 1 8 7 8 5
-qwertylpc :D 8-) :lol:

My active tournaments looking for players
Q's "Hey you went first!"
Q's 1v1 NBA Playoffs
Q's Feudal Overlord

Game 9151351
Most Consecutive Troops Defeated 0
Most Consecutive Troops Lost 14
Major qwertylpc

Location: In front of a computer somewhere out there in the universe

Postby Dukasaur on Sat May 28, 2011 12:29 pm

lackattack wrote:DiceIntensity Cube Stats

After too many weeks of development and too many scheduled maintenance windows, we finally got this monster finished!

You can now access your own dice intensity cube stats from the Personal Menu and other players' diceintensity cube stats from their profile. DiceIntensity cube stats contains analysis of both diceintensity cube distribution (how many 1's, 2's 3's, etc. were rolled) and battle outcomes (kills and losses from 3 vs 2, 1 vs 1, etc.). It tracks both assaults that you initiate and assaults against you by other players. You can compare recent stats with your overall stats, and look at how you fared against specific opponents.

Hopefully making the diceintensity cubes more transparent will busts the myths about diceintensity cubes not being random :D

For information about how Luck is calculated:

show: Explanation from the Help Page

fixed.
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Dukasaur on Sat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm

lackattack wrote:Finding Tournament Games

The huge tournament picklist in the Game Finder had to go. It make it very difficult to select a tournament and added hundreds of kilobytes to the page! Now you can type in any part of the tournament name to find matching games. We also added a handy [search tournaments] link that will take you to the Tournament Finder. On the Tournament Finder itself we added [find games] links to each match so you can get tournament games from that route as well.

Still needs fixing...:(

See: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=145926
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby blindman30 on Sat May 28, 2011 11:01 pm

The stats seam to be misleading to what I see when I get bad rolls.

Its not that I am not getting 6's when I roll but its that whatever I roll the defender ties my rolls. Maybe I will keep track of it some but I have seen plenty of times I will roll 665 just to be beat by a 66 and then the defender rolls 11 just to beat my 111.

This Is what I notice when I get a streak of bad rolls.
Sergeant 1st Class blindman30

Postby Leehar on Sun May 29, 2011 7:38 am

Look for battle outcomes instead of rolls then? To see how often your opponent wins as opposed to you?
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby firsal901 on Mon May 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Simplification. it needs that. i cant understand it.

They hate you as much as you hate them
Cook firsal901

Postby AndyDufresne on Tue May 31, 2011 8:24 am

Dukasaur wrote:fixed.

Nope, we have dice now. ;)

--Andy
Corporal 1st Class AndyDufresne

Postby carlpgoodrich on Tue May 31, 2011 9:09 pm

Has anyone pointed out that this update (which I really like) can give someone more information in foggy games than they had previously? For an extreme example, say my opponent attacks 100 on 100 with an auto-assault. Lets assume the attacker wins, and I now do not have any territs that border the two territs in question. Before this update, I would have no information about how many of my oppent's troops survived, but now it is possible to just look at my recent "luck" to get an idea of how many troops my opponent lost. I am not complaining about this because it gives the same advantage to everyone, just pointing it out.
Lieutenant carlpgoodrich

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 am

carlpgoodrich wrote:Has anyone pointed out that this update (which I really like) can give someone more information in foggy games than they had previously? For an extreme example, say my opponent attacks 100 on 100 with an auto-assault. Lets assume the attacker wins, and I now do not have any territs that border the two territs in question. Before this update, I would have no information about how many of my oppent's troops survived, but now it is possible to just look at my recent "luck" to get an idea of how many troops my opponent lost. I am not complaining about this because it gives the same advantage to everyone, just pointing it out.

this is true
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby MudPuppy on Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:49 am

Do dice stats include attacks on neutral armies or only those against player-controlled troops? If neutrals are included, is there a way to run stats against only neutral armies as you can against a specific opponent?
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby lackattack on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:33 pm

neutral is included, but there isn't a way to select neutral as an opponent. Hmm...
Sergeant lackattack

Postby Night Strike on Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:50 pm

carlpgoodrich wrote:Has anyone pointed out that this update (which I really like) can give someone more information in foggy games than they had previously? For an extreme example, say my opponent attacks 100 on 100 with an auto-assault. Lets assume the attacker wins, and I now do not have any territs that border the two territs in question. Before this update, I would have no information about how many of my oppent's troops survived, but now it is possible to just look at my recent "luck" to get an idea of how many troops my opponent lost. I am not complaining about this because it gives the same advantage to everyone, just pointing it out.

Just curious, why would you post about it in public if you've figured out a potential strategy that most people probably would NOT have figured out? You're either awfully kind or awfully dumb, one of the two. :mrgreen:
Major Night Strike

Postby Leehar on Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 pm

Night Strike wrote:

Just curious, why would you post about it in public if you've figured out a potential strategy that most people probably would NOT have figured out? You're either awfully kind or awfully dumb, one of the two. :mrgreen:

lol, we need to hail him as one of the few honest souls left in the world ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

Leehar wrote:
Night Strike wrote:

lol, we need to hail him as one of the few honest souls left in the world ;)

+1 for carlpgoofrich.
tisk tisk Night Strike
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

PreviousNext

Return to Announcement Archives