Conquer Club

View Opponents Dice Stats

Suggestions that have been archived.

Moderator: Community Team

Would you like to see opponents dice stats?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:43 pm

YES
50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 2

View Opponents Dice Stats

Postby Viper3910 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 pm

After reviewing my personal dice stats for the last 5 games @ -32% :-(

I would be intrigued to know how my opponents dice stats stack up against mine.

5 of us recently lost to an opponent on game #9308953 where he would have attack streaks "WITH NO CASH-IN" and conquer 4 or more territories in a single turn.

I don't know about you, but I can barely capture one territory and send 1 in to reinforce.

Obviously, not everyone's dice stats are the same -- I'm sure newbies are given a level of grace to get them hooked.
Seeing an opponents stats would allow a player to decide if he should attack or move on to another player.

Viper
Sergeant 1st Class Viper3910

Re: View Opponents Dice Stats

Postby Metsfanmax on Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:36 am

Viper3910 wrote:Obviously, not everyone's dice stats are the same -- I'm sure newbies are given a level of grace to get them hooked.

No players are given special results. Everyone pulls from the same set of numbers. If a certain player has an above average set of results, it was pure luck.

Seeing an opponents stats would allow a player to decide if he should attack or move on to another player.

Viper

This already exists. If you go to a player's profile, click on their "view dice stats" link to see their average luck.
Sergeant 1st Class Metsfanmax

Re: View Opponents Dice Stats

Postby TheForgivenOne on Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:23 pm

Metsfanmax wrote:

Viper

This already exists. If you go to a player's profile, click on their "view dice stats" link to see their average luck.

Seeing as this exists already, i'm going to move it.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Return to Archived Suggestions