Conquer Club

patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [Winners-IA, see 1st post]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [10/10?]

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:43 am

here is my roster i will have maps and setting by midday Sunday the 3rd just waiting final oks from players

spino
KraphtOne
WPBRJ - captain
CAPK81
pearljamrox2 - co-captain
hotfire
heatz
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:02 pm

That's cool.

6 teams have players & maps finalized (they can still make changes if they want though)

1 teams have just players finalized and are working on the maps.

2 teams are still putting all the information together

The 10th team (Merch) has temporarily suspended his interest in this tournament but has been listed as a reserve just in case he is able to throw a team together prior to the start of the tournament.
Last edited by patrickaa317 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
taking a break from cc, will be back sometime in the future.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby aaronvollrath on Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:59 pm

aaronvollrath, aspalm, bigroo4601, bob3603, hambone
Quads

1.Pearl Harbor Sequential, Chained,Foggy and no spoils: aaronvollrath, hambone, Bigroo4601, aspalm
2.Cricket Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aspalm, Bigroo4601, bob3603, hambone
3.Super Max Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aaronvollrath, aspalm, Bigroo4601, hambone
4.Oasis Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aaronvollrath, bob3603, Bigroo4601, hambone

Trips:

5.Cairns Coral Coast Sequential, Unlimited, Foggy and No Spoils: Bigroo4601, bob3603, hambone
6.Bamboo Jack Sequential, Chained, Foggy and Flate Rate: bob3603, aaronvollrath, aspalm
7.Crossword Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aaronvollrath, bob3603, Bigroo4601
8.Forbidden City Sequential,Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aaronvollrath, aspalm, hambone

Doubles:

9.Lunar War Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: aaronvollrath, aspalm
10.Poker Club Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: hambone, aspalm
Colonel aaronvollrath

Postby WPBRJ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:15 am

Doubles Games

American Civil War, Flat Rate, Chained, Fog, Pearljamrox2, heatz
Cricket, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, KraphtOne, spino

Triples Games

Antarctica, No Spoils, Unlimited, Fog, hotfire, spino, WPPBRJ
Age Of Realms 2, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, heatz, WPBRJ, KraphtOne
Oasis, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, spino, WPBRJ, KraphtOne
WWII Ardennes, Escalating, Chained, Fog, hotfire, WPBRJ, pearljamrox2

Quad Games

Arms Race, No Spoils, Unlimited, Fog, WPBRJ, heatz, CAPK81, KraphtOne
Supermax: Prison Riot!, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, CAPK81, pearljamrox2, Kraphtone, hotfire
New World, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, CAPK81, pearljamrox2, heatz, hotfire
NYC, Flat Rate, Chained, Fog, CAPK81, Spino, pearljamrox2, hotfire
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby WPBRJ on Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:15 pm

just think i was worried about being late lol
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [FULL]

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Update:

7 teams have players & maps finalized (they can still make changes if they want though)

1 teams have just players finalized and are working on the maps.

1 teams are still putting all the information together

The 10th team (Merch) has temporarily suspended his interest in this tournament but has been listed as a reserve just in case he is able to throw a team together prior to the start of the tournament.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [FULL]

Postby patrickaa317 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:04 am

Marked tourney as full so we can be ready to go once home maps are finalized.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 1]

Postby zips5000 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 am

Can multiple teams attack the same map in the same round? For example games 9381880 and 9381881?

Just curious...
Colonel zips5000

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:29 am

zips5000 wrote:Can multiple teams attack the same map in the same round? For example games 9381880 and 9381881?

Just curious...

Yes they can. I do reach out to both captains in this situation but they both wanted to carry on the attack. And the same rule applies that if you beat a team, they can not attack you for the next two rounds.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby aspalm on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:47 pm

we four-skin slapped thota on lunar war map.
Major aspalm

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:52 pm

aspalm wrote:we four-skin slapped thota on lunar war map.

:o :lol:

Not sure if you are talking smack to THOTA or if you wanted to make sure I updated it. Either way, at the top of the second post shows failed attacks. :D

And they can not attack you the next two rounds because of it.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby aaronvollrath on Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:31 pm

patrickaa317 wrote:Not sure if you are talking smack to THOTA or if you wanted to make sure I updated it. Either way, at the top of the second post shows failed attacks. :D

i don't think he was talking smack. he just wanted to use that line. apparently he does that to his wife quite often.
Colonel aaronvollrath

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:15 pm

aaronvollrath wrote:
patrickaa317 wrote:Not sure if you are talking smack to THOTA or if you wanted to make sure I updated it. Either way, at the top of the second post shows failed attacks. :D

i don't think he was talking smack. he just wanted to use that line. apparently he does that to his wife quite often.

:lol: :lol:

If I knew him and knew whether he could take a joke or not, I would possibly suggest that I also do that to his wife quite often. ;)
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby aaronvollrath on Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:08 pm

patrickaa317 wrote: :lol: :lol:

If I knew him and knew whether he could take a joke or not, I would possibly suggest that I also do that to his wife quite often. ;)

he can take that sort of joke, but we usually reserve those sorts of jokes for vicmasters and his wife as they are more appropriate in that context as evidence by the once salacious love triangle that included hambone.
Colonel aaronvollrath

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

Sent to captains via PM:

patrickaa317 wrote:Alright guys,

Looks like within a couple days the majority of the current active games will be finishing up so start sending me the maps you wish to attack.

Again, please send the team and map # you are attacking, as well as the players you are using to attack. I won't set a deadline at this point but the sooner you can get them in the better.

Also, last round there were a few duplicate attacks and those owners didn't want to change their attacks. If you want to be notified if your team chooses a duplicate map let me know otherwise I will assume that you are ok with the duplicate attack.

Thanks & Good luck!

patrickaa317 wrote:Hey guys,

Round 1 is starting to wrap up pretty quick so I just wanted to give you heads up to start looking at your next round of attacks, I don't need anything right now though. I'll send out another reminder in a few days or so but wanted to at least get you all scouting.

As of right now, here are the prohibited attacks (due to an unsuccessful attack last round):

Team ----> Can't attack
DYNASTY -----> THOTA
G1 -----> IA
G1 -----> REAP
IA -----> Manifest
KOA -----> IA
Manifest -----> MYTH, THOTA
Myth -----> IA, THOTA
TFFS -----> DYNASTY
THOTA -----> KOA, TFFS

The active games are:
Game 9376982, Game 9376987, Game 9377675, Game 9378025, Game 9378042, Game 9379427, Game 9380279

Below is the list of maps available currently available to attack. (maps with an active game are italicized and have a --> in front). I'm just pointing those out as they may be moved to dead maps before Round 2 starts.

Reapers:
Quads:
1. Poker Club none,chained,foggy Quads: jigger1986, iamkoolerthanu, shoop76, patrickaa317
-->2. World 2.1 esc, chained, sunny Quads: shoop76, patrickaa317, seechster, phillipm
3. Supermax none,chained, foggy Quads: Decius Mus, iamkoolerthanu, patrickaa317, phillipm
Trips:
4. WWII Ardennes none,chained, sunny Trips: patrickaa317, seechster, shoop76
5. waterloo none,chained,foggy Trips: bjf5893, iamkoolerthanu, seechster
6. Monsters none,chained,foggy Trips: Decius Mus, jigger1986, iamkoolerthanu
7. Stalingrad none, chained, foggy Trips: phillipm, jigger1986, patrickaa317
8. Nap Euro none, chained foggy Trips: decius mus, phillipm, seechster
Dubs:
9. TOGS none,chained,foggy Dubs: shoop76, bjf5893
10. AoR3 nukes,unlim,foggy Dubs: jigger1986,bjf5893

TFFS:
Quads:
1.Pearl Harbor Sequential, Chained,Foggy and no spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, hambone, Bigroo4601, aspalm
2.Cricket Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aspalm, Bigroo4601, bob3603, hambone
3.Super Max Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, aspalm, Bigroo4601, hambone
4.Oasis Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, bob3603, Bigroo4601, hambone
Trips:
5.Cairns Coral Coast Sequential, Unlimited, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: Bigroo4601, bob3603, hambone
6.Bamboo Jack Sequential, Chained, Foggy and Flate Rate: Trips: bob3603, aaronvollrath, aspalm
7.Crossword Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: aaronvollrath, bob3603, Bigroo4601
8.Forbidden City Sequential,Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: aaronvollrath, aspalm, hambone
Dubs:
9.Lunar War Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Dubs: aaronvollrath, aspalm

KOA:
Quads:
1. New World, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: chapcrap, mviola, GoranZ, and aad0906
2. Das Schloss, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: chapcrap, happyfeet, DresdenSooner, and GoranZ
3. Pelo War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: aad0906, GoranZ, link0983, and DresdenSooner
4. Lunar War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: DresdenSooner, chapcrap, mviola, and link0983
-->5. Africa, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: link0983, IcePack, happyfeet, and DresdenSooner
Trips:
6. Italy, No Spoils, Chained, Sunny - Trips: IcePack, link0983, and mviola
7. Circus Maximus, Nuclear, Chained, Foggy - Trips: IcePack, mviola, DresdenSooner
Dubs:
8. Monsters, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Dubs: chapcrap and aad0906
9. King's Court, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Dubs: chapcrap and happyfeet
10. Feudal War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Dubs: chapcrap and happyfeet

G1:
Quads:
1. Age of Merchants, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Foggy - Quads: barterer2002, BigUm, RedBaron0, MrGlassB
2. NYC, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny - Quads: gameplayer, barterer2002, RedBaron0, BigUm
-->3. Great Lakes, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: RedBaron0, barterer2002, Gilligan, MrGlassB
Trips:
5. Solar System, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny - Trips: barterer2002, gameplayer, Gilligan
6. Das Schloss, Manual, Sequential, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Trips: gameplayer, Gilligan, BigUm
Dubs:
7. Castle Lands, Automatic, Sequential, Flat Rate, Chained, Sunny - Dubs: MrGlassB, BigUm
8. Poison Rome, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Foggy - Dubs: Gilligan, barterer2002
9. Indian Empire, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny - Dubs: BigUm, MrGlassB

DYNASTY:
Quads:
1. Arms Race, No Spoils, Unlimited, Fog, Quads: WPBRJ, heatz, CAPK81, KraphtOne
2. Supermax: Prison Riot!, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, Quads: CAPK81, pearljamrox2, Kraphtone, hotfire
4. NYC, Flat Rate, Chained, Fog, Quads: CAPK81, Spino, pearljamrox2, hotfire
Trips:
5. Antarctica, No Spoils, Unlimited, Fog, Trips: hotfire, spino, WPPBRJ
6. Age Of Realms 2, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, Trips: heatz, WPBRJ, KraphtOne
7. Oasis, No Spoils, Chained, Fog, Trips: spino, WPBRJ, KraphtOne
8. WWII Ardennes, Escalating, Chained, Fog, Trips: hotfire, WPBRJ, pearljamrox2
Dubs:
10. Cricket, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, Dubs: KraphtOne, spino

Manifest Destiny:
Quads:
1. Supermax: Prison Riot! None, Chained, Foggy Quads: ViperOverLord, Karibdus, fiction, Astro Gypsy
2. Arms Race Nukes, Chained, Foggy Quads: Robespierre__, Gigi1, fiction, Karibdus
Trips:
3. Imperium Romanum None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Robespierre__, ViperOverLord, Gigi1
4. Pearl Harbor None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Karibdus, Gigi1, fiction
5. Stalingrad None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Robespierre__, Tarcellius, ViperOverLord
Dubs:
6. Waterloo None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Robespierre__, Tarcellius
7. Texan Wars None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Pantheon, Astro Gypsy
8. Berlin:1961 None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Gigi1, Astro Gypsy
9. Pearl Harbor None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Karibdus, Pantheon
10. Poison Rome Escalating, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Robespierre__, ViperOverLord

IA:
Quads:
-->1. Rail Europe NS, chained, sunny Quads: aaarrrrggh, Swifte, Jimboy, Vampirem
-->2. Cricket NS, chained, foggy Quads: beer, lokisgal, Jimboy, VampireM
3. NYC Esc, chained foggy Quads: aaarrrrggh, beersurfer, justcallmestupid, VampireM
-->4. World 2.1 NS, chained, sunny Quads: swifte, aaarrrrggh, lokisgal, beersurfer
5. WWI Europe Esc, chained, sunny Quads: aaarrrrggh, swifte, jimboy, Vampirem
6. Sydney Metro NS, chained, foggy Quads: Justcallmestupid, beersurfer, VampireM, jimboy
7. Rail Africa NS, chained, foggy Quads: Swifte, VampireM, jimboy, Aaarrrrggh
Trips:
8. Battle of iraq NS chained, foggy Trips: justcallmeStupid, jimboy, Vampirem
9. Age of Merchants esc, chained, sunny Trips: Justcallmestupid, aaarrrrggh, beersurfer
Dubs:

THOTA
Quads:
1. Rail Europe Escalating, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Osujacket, Zips5000, dustine
-->2. Conquer Man None, Unlimited, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, Osujacket
4. Stalingrad Esc, Chained, Sunny Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, SirSebstar
5. Poland Nukes, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, SirSebstar
6. Das Schloss Escalating, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, SirSebstar
Trips:
7. Supermax None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Commander62890, Osujacket, dustine
Dubs:
9. Middle Ages None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Commander62890, dustine
10. Lunar War Escalating, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Pascalleke, SirSebstar

Myth Men
Quads:
1. Jamaica: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and Flate Rate: quads: Peanutsdad, Afrocation,Bleed_Green, Gypsys Kiss
2. Lunar: Sequential, Unlimited, Foggy and No Spoils: quads: Afrocation, Bleed_Green, Gypsys Kiss, SWN32720
3. monsters: Sequential, Chained,Foggy and Escalating: quads: Shock439, Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Peanutsdad
4. Midgard: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: Gypsys Kiss, Peanutsdad, Shock439, Afrocation
5. Middle Ages: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Shock439, Afrocation
Trips:
6. das schloss: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: trips: Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Shock439
7. Waterloo: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: trips: Gypsys Kiss, Peanutsdad, SWN32720
9. pearl harbor: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: trips: Peanutsdad, Afrocation, Shock439
10. iraq: Sequential,Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: trips: Peanutsdad, SWN32720, Gypsys Kiss

Dead Maps:
REAPED 8. British Isles: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: trips: Gypsys Kiss, Shock439, Afrocation
ASSASSIN'd 8. Feudal War Flat, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Zips5000, Osujacket
REAPED 10.Poker Club Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Dubs: hambone, aspalm
KOA'd 3. King's Court None, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, SirSebstar
MYTH'd 9. American Civil War, Flat Rate, Chained, Fog, Dubs: Pearljamrox2, heatz
KOA'd 3. New World, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy, Quads: CAPK81, pearljamrox2, heatz, hotfire
MANIFESTED 10. Imperium Romanum NS chained foggy Dubs: VampireM, lokisgal
REAPED 4. South America, Automatic, Sequential, Flat Rate, Chained, Sunny - Trips: RedBaron0, gameplayer, Gilligan
DYNASTY'd 10. Cricket, Automatic, Sequential, Nuclear, Chained, Foggy - Dubs: gameplayer, barterer2002

Can also be found at: http://www.conquerclub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=147394
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 2]

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:17 pm

**Sent to captains due to recent issue**

Hey all,

There was an issue with a captain submitting an attack on what is basically a dead map due to Round 1 not officially being finished. To clarify the issue, G1 will defeat KOA #5 in Round 1 and G1 attacked the same exact map in Round 2. I do feel this is partially my fault for not clearly indicating that KOA #5 was all but dead or catching it when collecting/creating the attacks.

In order to avoid any unfair advantage of knowing the current attacks, I had mentioned that G1 should just choose a different KOA map to attack. Both G1 & KOA mentioned that they look at the maps to attack, not which team. G1 was fine with just choosing another KOA map but KOA felt that it shouldn't be restricted to just them. I can definitely see both sides of the argument so I would like to know how you feel.

If anyone has any issues with G1 being able to simply re-pick any map to attack, please let me know. I will take a vote from the 7 teams not involved in this. If you do not vote, I will assume you are ok with allowing G1 to attack any other map (other than the restrictions from failed Round 1 attacks). I am including jigger1986 to represent the Reapers decision. I'll leave the voting open for 24 hours from now.

Going forward, I will be sure to indicate this better on the PM I send out to collect attacks and if it comes up again (and isn't caught before all the games are created), it will be considered a "pass on attack" and the attacking team basically just uses 2 attacks instead of 3 that round.

Thanks and sorry for the issue at hand,
Patrick
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 2]

Postby patrickaa317 on Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Sent to captains:

One minor change in the tourney: I originally had Round 5 set to be a complete wildcard round where all the settings of an attacked home map could be changed in order to speed up the tourney a little bit. Home maps have definitely been getting hit a lot harder than I thought they would so I'm going to change that wildcard to where you can only change one setting, whether it's foggy to sunny; Chained to adjacent; or quads to trips. Also, I will not allow a dubs game be changed to quads or a quads to dubs; just to preserve a majority of the integrity of the home map being attacked.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 3]

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:01 pm

Round 3 has been set up and sent out.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 3]

Postby patrickaa317 on Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:53 pm

Sent to applicable managers:

patrickaa317 wrote:Waiting on attacks from Myth, G1, DYNASTY & THOTA. I'll give you each until this Thursday at 11:59pm and if they aren't in, I'll assume you are passing on all attacks this round. If you need an extension, just let me know what's going on and we can work through it.

A few of you have said it'd just be a couple days which is totally fine but I'm not going to continue following up like I have in other rounds. Not trying to be a jerk or anything, everyone should know how this thing works by now.

Try to get your attacks to me within the next few days.
DYNASTY cannot attack KOA, Manifest, Reap
G1 cannot attack Manifest, Myth, THOTA, DYNASTY
IA cannot attack THOTA, Reapers
KOA cannot attack G1, Reapers
Manifest cannot attack Dynasty, KOA, Reapers, TFFS
MYTH cannot attack Dynasty, TFFS
Reapers cannot attack DYNASTY, IA, THOTA, KOA, Manifest
TFFS has no attacking restrictions
THOTA cannot attack IA, MYTH

Here are the alive maps:
Alive Maps:
Reapers:
Quads:
3. Supermax none,chained, foggy Quads: Decius Mus, iamkoolerthanu seechster, patrickaa317, phillipm
Trips:
4. WWII Ardennes none,chained, sunny Trips: patrickaa317, seechster, shoop76
7. Stalingrad none, chained, foggy Trips: phillipm, jigger1986 bjf5893, patrickaa317
Dubs:
10. AoR3 nukes,unlim,foggy Dubs: jigger1986 Decius Mus, bjf5893

TFFS:
Quads:
1.Pearl Harbor Sequential, Chained,Foggy and no spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, hambone, Bigroo4601, aspalm
3.Super Max Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, aspalm, Bigroo4601, hambone
4.Oasis Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, bob3603aspalm, Bigroo4601, hambone
Trips:
5.Cairns Coral Coast Sequential, Unlimited, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: Bigroo4601, bob3603aspalm, hambone
6.Bamboo Jack Sequential, Chained, Foggy and Flate Rate: Trips: bob3603 hambone, aaronvollrath, aspalm
8.Forbidden City Sequential,Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: aaronvollrath, aspalm, hambone

KOA:
Quads:
1. New World, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: chapcrap, mviola, GoranZ, and aad0906
2. Das Schloss, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: chapcrap, happyfeet, DresdenSooner mviola, and GoranZ
3. Pelo War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: aad0906, GoranZ, link0983, and DresdenSooner chapcrap
4. Lunar War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: DresdenSooner IcePack, chapcrap, mviola, and link0983
Trips:
6. Italy, No Spoils, Chained, Sunny - Trips: IcePack, link0983, and mviola
Dubs:

G1:
Quads:
1. Age of Merchants, Automatic, Sequential, No Spoils, Foggy - Quads: barterer2002, BigUm, RedBaron0, MrGlassB
Trips:
5. Solar System, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny - Trips: barterer2002, gameplayer, Gilligan
Dubs:
7. Castle Lands, Automatic, Sequential, Flat Rate, Chained, Sunny - Dubs: MrGlassB, BigUm
9. Indian Empire, Automatic, Sequential, Escalating, Chained, Sunny - Dubs: BigUm, MrGlassB

DYNASTY:
Quads:
2. Supermax: Prison Riot!, No Spoils, Chained, No Fog, Quads: CAPK81, pearljamrox2, Kraphtone, hotfire
Trips:
Dubs:

Manifest Destiny:
Quads:
1. Supermax: Prison Riot! None, Chained, Foggy Quads: ViperOverLord, Karibdus, fiction Gigi1, Astro Gypsy
2. Arms Race Nukes, Chained, Foggy Quads: Robespierre__, Gigi1, fiction Astro Gypsy, Karibdus
Trips:
3. Imperium Romanum None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Robespierre__, ViperOverLord, Gigi1
5. Stalingrad None, Chained, Foggy Trips: Robespierre__, Tarcellius, ViperOverLord
Dubs:
6. Waterloo None, Chained, Foggy Dubs: Robespierre__, Tarcellius

IA:
Quads:
2. Cricket NS, chained, foggy Quads: beer, lokisgal, Jimboy, VampireM
3. NYC Esc, chained foggy Quads: aaarrrrggh, beersurfer, justcallmestupid, VampireM
4. World 2.1 NS, chained, sunny Quads: swifte, aaarrrrggh, lokisgal, beersurfer
5. WWII Europe Esc, chained, sunny Quads: aaarrrrggh, swifte, jimboy, Vampirem
6. Sydney Metro NS, chained, foggy Quads: Justcallmestupid, beersurfer, VampireM, jimboy
Trips:
9. Age of Merchants esc, chained, sunny Trips: Justcallmestupid, aaarrrrggh, beersurfer

THOTA
Quads:
1. Rail Europe Escalating, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Osujacket, Zips5000, dustine
5. Poland Nukes, Chained, Foggy Quads: Commander62890, Zips5000, Pascalleke, SirSebstar
Trips:
Dubs:

Myth Men
Quads:
3. monsters: Sequential, Chained,Foggy and Escalating: quads: Shock439 Afroaction, Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Peanutsdad
4. Midgard: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: Gypsys Kiss, Peanutsdad, Shock439 Bleed_Green, Afrocation
5. Middle Ages: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Shock439 Gypsys Kiss, Afrocation
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 4]

Postby patrickaa317 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:56 pm

All Round 4 invites have been sent. G1 passed on attacks this round.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby Swifte on Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:52 pm

In your failed Round 4 attacks spoiler, the second game is KOA and THOTA, not IA.
Colonel Swifte

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:23 pm

Swifte wrote:In your failed Round 4 attacks spoiler, the second game is KOA and THOTA, not IA.

Fixed. Thanks for catching this.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby patrickaa317 on Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Sent to managers:

I'm ready to start taking Round 5 attacks. Reminder a maximum of 3 attacks. Here are the restrictions:

Dynasty cannot attack Manifest, Reapers, IA, TFFS, THOTA
G1 cannot attack THOTA, Dynasty
IA cannot attack Reapers,
KOA cannot attack THOTA,
Manifest cannot attack Dynasty, TFFS, G1, IA, THOTA
MYTH cannot attack Dynasty, G1, Reapers, IA
Reap cannot attack KOA, Manifest
THOTA cannot attack Myth, IA, Dynasty
TFFS cannot attack KOA, Dynasty, IA

Two games are still pending 9951856 & 9951731. If KOA wants to attack IA; or if IA wants to attack TFFS we may have to wait a little bit to see how those pan out.

Reminder that this is Wildcard Round (i.e. Teams can change any one setting on each map they are attacking, with a restriction of not being able to go from quads to dubs or vice versa. Quads or dubs can be converted to trips and vice versa. Sunny to Foggy; Change in Spoils or reinforcements are all allowed). Please indicate the setting you want changed, if nothing is listed to change, it is assumed you will leave it as it is.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns otherwise try to get your attacks in as soon as possible, with Thanksgiving coming up I will be lenient but I'm hoping to create the games over the long weekend.

Below are the maps left:

Alive Maps:
Reapers:
Quads:
3. Supermax none,chained, foggy Quads: Decius Mus, iamkoolerthanu seechster bjf5893, patrickaa317, phillipm
Trips:
4. WWII Ardennes none,chained, sunny Trips: patrickaa317, seechster phillipm, shoop76
7. Stalingrad none, chained, foggy Trips: phillipm, jigger1986 bjf5893, patrickaa317
Dubs:
10. AoR3 nukes,unlim,foggy Dubs: jigger1986 Decius Mus, bjf5893

TFFS:
Quads:
4.Oasis Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: aaronvollrath, bob3603aspalm, Bigroo4601, hambone
Trips:
5.Cairns Coral Coast Sequential, Unlimited, Foggy and No Spoils: Trips: Bigroo4601, bob3603aspalm, hambone

KOA:
Quads:
2. Das Schloss, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: chapcrap, happyfeet, DresdenSooner mviola, and GoranZ
3. Pelo War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: aad0906, GoranZ, link0983, and DresdenSooner chapcrap
4. Lunar War, No Spoils, Chained, Foggy - Quads: DresdenSooner IcePack, chapcrap, mviola, and link0983
Dubs:

G1:
Quads:
Trips:
Dubs:

DYNASTY:
Quads:
Trips:
Dubs:

Manifest Destiny:
Quads:
2. Arms Race Nukes, Chained, Foggy Quads: Robespierre__, Gigi1, fiction Astro Gypsy, Karibdus
Trips:
Dubs:

IA:
Quads:
2. Cricket NS, chained, foggy Quads: beer, lokisgal, Jimboy, VampireM
4. World 2.1 NS, chained, sunny Quads: swifte, aaarrrrggh, lokisgal, beersurfer
5. WWII Europe Esc, chained, sunny Quads: aaarrrrggh, swifte, jimboy, Vampirem
Trips:

THOTA
Quads:
Trips:
Dubs:

Myth Men
Quads:
5. Middle Ages: Sequential, Chained, Foggy and No Spoils: Quads: Bleed_Green, SWN32720, Shock439 Gypsys Kiss, Afrocation
Sergeant patrickaa317

Postby patrickaa317 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 pm

I've only received attacks from three teams (mine, Manifest, & Myth). Please get yours in by Tuesday @ 11:59PM CST otherwise it will be assumed that your team chooses to pass this round.
Sergeant patrickaa317

Re: patrickaa317’s Defend Your Turf [ROUND 5]

Postby patrickaa317 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:36 am

MYTH has been eliminated. Thanks for playing!
Sergeant patrickaa317

PreviousNext

Return to Completed 2012