Conquer Club

Negative Comments

Topics that are not maps. Discuss general map making concepts, techniques, contests, etc, here.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Negative Comments

Postby gimil on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
gimil wrote:I am another one guilty of not always saying what I think in a map thread. Many times I find myself in a map thread with a long list of issues but struggle to actually say what I want to say. I don't tend to have a problem with what people think of me after I leave negative feedback on a map, because I always make sure what I say is constructive and honest. But does anyone else ever write half a page of feedback then for no constructive reason, do not feel like it is worth posting?

It happens to me sometimes, I'll admit. I know what you mean.

-Sully

Yeah, sometimes I make an effort not to do it. But sometimes I don't. Like just now I wrote 2 paragraphs on a map and decided it wasn't worth posting :-$
What do you know about map making, bitch?

natty_dread wrote:I was wrong

Top Score:2403
Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:19 am

gimil wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
gimil wrote:I am another one guilty of not always saying what I think in a map thread. Many times I find myself in a map thread with a long list of issues but struggle to actually say what I want to say. I don't tend to have a problem with what people think of me after I leave negative feedback on a map, because I always make sure what I say is constructive and honest. But does anyone else ever write half a page of feedback then for no constructive reason, do not feel like it is worth posting?

-Sully

Yeah, sometimes I make an effort not to do it. But sometimes I don't. Like just now I wrote 2 paragraphs on a map and decided it wasn't worth posting :-$

:-s :-k

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby DiM on Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:04 am

Victor Sullivan wrote:
gimil wrote:But does anyone else ever write half a page of feedback then for no constructive reason, do not feel like it is worth posting?

uuuu.. i just feel like smacking both in the back of your heads. why in the world would you guys do that?
it's like hooking up with a woman, flirting with her all night, kissing her, caressing her, getting all her clothes off, then leaving the room and going to play WoW. :lol:
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby gimil on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:49 pm

DiM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:
gimil wrote:But does anyone else ever write half a page of feedback then for no constructive reason, do not feel like it is worth posting?

uuuu.. i just feel like smacking both in the back of your heads. why in the world would you guys do that?
it's like hooking up with a woman, flirting with her all night, kissing her, caressing her, getting all her clothes off, then leaving the room and going to play WoW. :lol:

So what you are telling me, is that giving negative comments on CC, is sort of like playing with girls. :-|

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't get aroused in the build up to pushing the 'post' button. :P

Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby DiM on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:56 pm

gimil wrote:
DiM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

So what you are telling me, is that giving negative comments on CC, is sort of like playing with girls. :-|

I don't know about you, but I certainly don't get aroused in the build up to pushing the 'post' button. :P

when i post in the foundry i always do it naked. i'm not the only one am i? 8-[
“In the beginning God said, the four-dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric, second rank tensor equals zero, and there was light, and it was good. And on the seventh day he rested.”- Michio Kaku
Major DiM

Postby gimil on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:04 pm

DiM wrote:
gimil wrote:
DiM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

Not usually, but if your passionate about it, it would be criminal not to try!

Corporal 1st Class gimil

Postby natty dread on Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:34 am

DiM wrote:
gimil wrote:
DiM wrote:
Victor Sullivan wrote:

I post everywhere naked.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Previous

Return to Foundry Discussions