Conquer Club

CC Dispatch [Issue 54: 06-09-2011] SlimScotty

All issues of the newsletter.

Moderator: Community Team

CC Dispatch [Issue 54: 06-09-2011] SlimScotty

Postby Leehar on Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Welcome Comrades to the 54th edition of the Dispatch :)
We have a fun filled issue for you this time up, with safari taking on freestyling duties full-time, while the Duke continue to sub in for jrt (who's continuing his vacation after taking a bit of a knock while moving) in Tournaments. After his hey-day last issue however, Victor only has the foundry to present while there's info galore in my Clan section.

Editor picks this week are the 2 foundry articles, one looking at the maps current in Beta, and the other on maps coming from either realistic or fictional roots! ;)

Leehar - Newsletter Executive

If you would like to apply to join the news team, please visit the thread below for more details! :)

Click here for Recruitment Details...

Well it appears that I have been tapped to becoming the Freestyle Executive full time. Real men wear pink apparently and all that. On tap this week, we have an interview with the poster boy for the Tea Party movement, Phatscotty. For the geography buffs out there, we have a new Current Events article discussing maps. And finally, we have another Scum Insider, bringing you the latest in mafia news and advice.

Also, the Freestyle team is actively recruiting new writers. If you're interested in joining the Freestyle team, please apply here or PM me.

-safariguy5
Freestyle Executive

Current Events by safariguy5
show

The Scum Insider by safariguy5, nagerous and Fircoal
show

show: Interrogation of Phatscotty

Greetings and salutations everyone! Once again I have the honour and pleasure of covering for jricart while he deals with real life matters. Sonicsteve is also on vacation, so even more honour and pleasure comes my way...:-)

I present you with an interview with sandman175, along with angola's update on the TPA season, and our regular look at tourneys currently in the sign-up stage. I hope you enjoy our little Tournament Section. In the immortal words of Daryl van Horne, "little, yes, but powerful, potent, full of juice!"

Dukasaur on behalf of,
jricart
Tournament Executive

Meet the Tournament Winners! by Dukasaur

show: sandman175 interview

TPA update by angola
show: tpa update

Join This? Or Not! by Dukasaur (covering for sonicsteve)
show: Join This Or Not

Hey, folks! Sully here to bring you another edition of Cartographic Surveillance. thehippo8 briefs on beta maps, koontz1973 gives us the run down of maps in and out of the Foundry Workshops, and I've supplied an update on all things stamped. Also, in an effort to keep things consistent and more focused on maps in the works and whatnot, I plan on getting back to the roots a bit with consistent articles like Map Spotlights and Stampage Updates and I've "hired" a "consultant" to help out with article ideas and attempt to supply more of what the community wants.

Stay frosty,
Victor Sullivan
Foundry Executive

Stampage Update by Victor Sullivan
show

What could be better than Beta? by thehippo8
show

Realism or Fiction koontz1973
show

Our newly recruited clan reporter takes the bull by the horns in giving us a double-header of CC2 and ACC bulletins, while BK introduces his swansong article for the clan team. His Spice articles have been great to see and with the ideas presented already being implemented around the clan scene (A clan war variant being applied in ID vs TNC) he's definitely had an impact in leaving us better for his presence. On that note we also have a resignation from jigger1986 as he scales back his CC activities, so now's the time to join the Dispatch to share your views with the Community ;)

Leehar
Clan Executive

Conqueror's Cup 2--Final Four Preview by alt1978 (PR)
show

All Comers Cup Update by alt1978 (PR)
show

Spice up your clan by BlackKnight_6 (TNC)
show

Stay Tuned for the next issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch for an interrogation of TheForgivenOne. Post any questions you may have for them here --> Interrogation with TheForgivenOne

Submitting Your Own Articles

If you have a story you think the ConquerClub Community would find interesting, you can submit your articles to safariguy5 and you may just see your article published in the Newsletter!

Subscription

Did you enjoy this Issue? Have you subscribed to the Newsletter yet?

If you want each and every issue of the ConquerClub Dispatch delivered right into your Inbox, then Subscribe Here!

ConquerClub Dispatch Team
show
Colonel Leehar

Re: CC Dispatch [Issue 54: 06-09-2011] SlimScotty

Postby natty dread on Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:28 pm

I see maps are back at the foundry section. Good work! =D>
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby saxitoxin on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:13 pm

Q. If you were to accept an IMPOSSIBLE MISSION, which 2 CC comrades would you enlist to help you?

Saxitoxin and BigBallinStalin

OK, but I'm a top, FYI.
ImageImage
Corporal saxitoxin

Postby Victor Sullivan on Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:29 pm

natty_dread wrote:I see maps are back at the foundry section. Good work! =D>

Thanks :) I'm doing some reform in the Foundry section, so hopefully it will be better still next issue :)

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Postby dazerazer on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:00 pm

Awwww! VioIet and I are a "gang" now! lol.... and I love hot dogs Scotty! Anytime you want me to provide you with an excellent hot dogging experience, you just let me know! "How low can you go?!" BOOM! ;) lol
How much you want for Daze? (Culs De Sac on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:33 pm)
She's priceless, Culs. ;-P (MudPuppy on Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:46 pm)
Major dazerazer

Postby L M S on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Q. When are we gonna go have drinks again?

Soon bra! They keep sending me to work in the East. It won't be long before we fire the entire crew in Denver again though, and I will make a point to not get airplane sick again and get a better hotel that allows me to actually sleep!

I will hold you to this, I'll even buy the first round.
“One of God's own prototypes.....never even considered for mass production.
Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”
Sergeant 1st Class L M S
SoC Training Adviser

Return to Newsletter Issues