Conquer Club

The King's Court [Quenched]

Care to peruse completed maps? Take a stroll through the Atlas.

Moderator: Cartographers

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: The King's Court [GP,GX,XML,BETA]

Postby Riskismy on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:05 pm

Map making made science! Very cool! =D>
Lieutenant Riskismy

Postby MrBenn on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:42 pm

Quenching

---The Beta period has concluded for the Kings Court Map. All objections have had their time. The Foundry and I hereby brand this map with the Foundry Brand. Let it be known that this map is now ready to be released into live play.

Congratulations chipv and Kabanellas, your shiny new medals are well-earned =D>

Conquer Club, enjoy!

--MrBenn
PB: 2661 | He's blue... If he were green he would die | No mod would be stupid enough to do that
Lieutenant MrBenn

Postby Kabanellas on Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:48 am

Hurraaaa!!!! Pizza party??!!! =D> =D> =D> =D>
Major Kabanellas

Re: The King's Court [Quenched]

Postby Riskismy on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:22 am

Grats guys! =D>
Very cool map with high re-playability!
Lieutenant Riskismy

Postby JustCallMeStupid on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:57 pm

I will start updating all kinds of bugs on this map. I notice there are a lot of issues on what can attack what. Some knights cant attack archers and adjacent territories cant attack S archers. I assume that S archers can only be attacked by standard archers but I dont know where on the key it says only the archers and fieldmarshall can attack S archers. Right now I am in a game and I have Castle F. I attacked like so F4>N64>K6 after my turn I tried to fortify a couple of units from my castle to K6, but it wasnt allowing me to fortify the units to the knight in the drop down menu.
Major JustCallMeStupid

Postby natty dread on Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:34 am

S archers are impassables.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby Kabanellas on Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:08 pm

JustCallMeStupid wrote:I will start updating all kinds of bugs on this map. I notice there are a lot of issues on what can attack what. Some knights cant attack archers and adjacent territories cant attack S archers. I assume that S archers can only be attacked by standard archers but I dont know where on the key it says only the archers and fieldmarshall can attack S archers. Right now I am in a game and I have Castle F. I attacked like so F4>N64>K6 after my turn I tried to fortify a couple of units from my castle to K6, but it wasnt allowing me to fortify the units to the knight in the drop down menu.

-S archers are mostly placed on impassable ground that's why they can't be assaulted by knights.

-You can read in the bottom-right corner that: Archers,Catapults and Trebuchets(...) are all immune to impassables. That's why Archers can assault other Archers placed on impassables.

-as for this (N65 instead of N64 right?):
I attacked like so F4>N64>K6 after my turn I tried to fortify a couple of units from my castle to K6, but it wasnt allowing me to fortify the units to the knight in the drop down menu
That's strange.... :-s
Major Kabanellas

Postby chapcrap on Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:53 pm

JustCallMeStupid wrote:I will start updating all kinds of bugs on this map. I notice there are a lot of issues on what can attack what. Some knights cant attack archers and adjacent territories cant attack S archers. I assume that S archers can only be attacked by standard archers but I dont know where on the key it says only the archers and fieldmarshall can attack S archers. Right now I am in a game and I have Castle F. I attacked like so F4>N64>K6 after my turn I tried to fortify a couple of units from my castle to K6, but it wasnt allowing me to fortify the units to the knight in the drop down menu.

I've played this a ton and noticed no issues.

Except this one: viewtopic.php?f=506&t=144639
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby JustCallMeStupid on Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 pm

As i probably dont need to mention, but will, im an idiot sometimes. its adjacent forts..... which sucks and thats why I couldnt fort properly. But I didnt know the S archers were considered impassables so thanks!
Major JustCallMeStupid

Postby Victor Sullivan on Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:44 pm

It's okay, we're just impaired.

-Sully
Corporal Victor Sullivan

Previous

Return to The Atlas