Conquer Club

Twin Killer - Verbal Abuse[closed]es

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Twin Killer - Verbal Abuse[closed]es

Postby Evolution299 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:00 pm

Accused:

Twin Killer

The accused are suspected of:

Severe PM Abuse

Game number(s):

Game 10025770

Comments:Twin Killer has me as a target in a Doodle Assasin game and tries to eliminate me on the first trun. He is unsuccessful on the attack. I then eliminate his one spot where he can attack me from. on the other side of the board Pink (Australia) attacks Green (China) costing everyone the game as he helped eliminate someone elses target (yellow).

Twin Killer then verbally attacks me on the board, and then proceeds to post on my wall.

Hey TK if you have a problem with me say something to me. Dont just post and then go hide behind your foe button. Your posts just show your lack of class and intelligence.
Sergeant 1st Class Evolution299

Re: Twin Killer - Verbal Abuse

Postby jeraado on Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:27 pm

This seems like something that a simple use of foeing would resolve. Swearing is not against the rules, and I can't see anything which rises to the level where further action is required by the mods.

If you foe a player you will not be able to view their game chat, and they will not be able to post on your wall
Cadet jeraado

Postby Evolution299 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:07 pm

I know how foeing works but that isnt the point. TK was wrong in his actions, both in accusing me in the game chat and in the attacks on both the game and my wall.
I'm pretty sure nothing will come of this as well, but it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong and a small man to run and hide behind his Foe button. Guess which one is Twin Killler?

Postby KraphtOne on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:21 pm

i'm thinking maybe you don't know what the word verbal means... it doesnt mean he uses verbs
Look on my works ye mighty and despair...
Major KraphtOne

Postby Evil Semp on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:50 pm

Evolution299 wrote:I know how foeing works but that isnt the point. TK was wrong in his actions, both in accusing me in the game chat and in the attacks on both the game and my wall.
I'm pretty sure nothing will come of this as well, but it takes a big man to admit when he is wrong and a small man to run and hide behind his Foe button. Guess which one is Twin Killler?

This from the community guidelines.

If a player's comments do not violate the rules posted below, then do not ask a moderator or administrator to intervene when a player annoys you. This includes curse words and foul language. They are allowed on this site and would be too difficult to moderate every one.

I also provided the part about putting someone on your foe list just as a reminder on how to add someone and the benefits.

Sometimes you will find yourself in a game with an annoying player. If you do not like their comments in the chat or their playing style, you can add that player to your foe list. Once on the list, you will no longer have to read their comments, and they will not be able to join future games with you if you joined the game first. To modify your Foe (and Friends) List, check out the Friends and Foe Page.

Marking this closed.
Sergeant 1st Class Evil Semp
Multi Hunter
Multi Hunter

Postby Evolution299 on Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:53 pm

KraphtOne wrote:i'm thinking maybe you don't know what the word verbal means... it doesnt mean he uses verbs

Ohhh aren't you the smart one. LOL ;) I know it's not verbal unless it is spoken, but verbal abuse looked better than written abuse when I typed the complaint. I should have just left said attacks me in the chat. Better? lol :D

Re: Twin Killer - Verbal Abuse[closed]es

Postby Sadra7789 on Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:02 am

i appreciate the style of the author, i will back. I am always looking for a place to help me solve squestions, now i hope here will be my end search.
New Recruit Sadra7789

Return to Closed C&A Reports