Conquer Club

Conqueror Achievement Medal

Archival storage for Announcements. Peruse old Announcements here!

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Conqueror Achievement Medal

Postby king achilles on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:40 am

Conqueror - someone who is victorious by force of arms. A combatant who is able to defeat rivals. A subjugator. Triumphant. These are definitions with the same message - a Winner.

As what was mentioned from this announcement, the Conqueror Achievement Medal has now been created for those who have officially reached the Conqueror rank status ever since it was implemented in May 2007.

Now, this will be a rare medal as there are very few people who have been Conquerors and this is an achievement that not everyone can easily accomplish.

I have researched the forum for information of who has been Conqueror. Special thanks to Blitzaholic's thread, and anyone else who contributed in making a record of those who have been on top throughout the years (thank you also for excluding anyone who may have cheated his way to become Conqueror).

From this post, we can see that it was Gibbom who got to be the first Conqueror way back in May 2007. Anyone who has reached Conqueror rank starting from him will get this special medal to signify their achievement as it is not easy to be on the top spot among all current players who are as competitive as one can be.

Congratulations Conquerors!!!
Please don't have more than 1 account. If you have any CC concerns, you can contact us here.
Corporal 1st Class king achilles
Support Admin
Support Admin

Re: Conqueror Achievement Medal

Postby Dako on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:45 am

This is something to be proud of. Well done you 17 guys.
Colonel Dako

Postby Agent 86 on Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:41 am

So this includes everyone who got to be conqueror by deceptive means...rules out a few :lol: :lol:
We are the Fallen, an unstoppable wave of Darkness.
Major Agent 86

Postby Pirlo on Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:44 am

I believe there are missing people.. I one saw a conq from Argentina whose name was something like "Salvador."
Captain Pirlo

Postby HighlanderAttack on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm

no matter how they got there--five years of play and only 17 of them have the ability to do this--I think that is fantastic. All of them deserve the medal and should be considered great players.

Too bad I love playing tourneys so much or I would like to try for it one day. Thing is the day you see me going for conqueror will be the days before I leave CC--that would be the way to go out--on top :) --still not sue I have the ability to do it though--the players that have done it are truly great =D> =D> =D>
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.
Lieutenant HighlanderAttack

Postby JOHNNYROCKET24 on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:28 pm

king achilles wrote:Conqueror - someone who is victorious by force of arms. A combatant who is able to defeat rivals. A subjugator. Triumphant. These are definitions with the same message - a Winner.

As what was mentioned from this announcement, the Conqueror Achievement Medal has now been created for those who have officially reached the Conqueror rank status ever since it was implemented in May 2007.

Now, this will be a rare medal as there are very few people who have been Conquerors and this is an achievement that not everyone can easily accomplish.

I have researched the forum for information of who has been Conqueror. Special thanks to Blitzaholic's thread, and anyone else who contributed in making a record of those who have been on top throughout the years (thank you also for excluding anyone who may have cheated his way to become Conqueror).

From this post, we can see that it was Gibbom who got to be the first Conqueror way back in May 2007. Anyone who has reached Conqueror rank starting from him will get this special medal to signify their achievement as it is not easy to be on the top spot among all current players who are as competitive as one can be.

well...this isnt true
JR's Game Profile

show
Captain JOHNNYROCKET24

Postby emelar on Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:57 pm

JOHNNYROCKET24 wrote:
king achilles wrote:Conqueror - someone who is victorious by force of arms. A combatant who is able to defeat rivals. A subjugator. Triumphant. These are definitions with the same message - a Winner.

well...this isnt true

Absolutely, positively, if this:
[Highest Score- 3969
Highest Place- 1st
Highest Rank- Conqueror
Total Medals Won- 99]

is true, unless achievement of a score over 4000 to qualify for rank of Field Marshall is a criteria or some other prospectively specific criteria needs to be met, then you should get the medal. It shouldn't be difficult to corroborate either. Every time I've seen somebody become Conquereor, they've gotten many pm's, wall postings and board postings of congratulations which I would expect you, too would have gotten in recognition of that ultimately visible accomplishment. Hundreds of the earlier players would have seen that. Dozens should be able to corroborate it to get you that medal you would so richly deserve, JR. I can believe a player of your caliber might have achieved it, but it was before my time.
Lieutenant emelar

Postby ManBungalow on Thu Dec 01, 2011 10:38 am

I was Conqueror for a while back in 2007.
Colonel ManBungalow

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:01 am

i was conqueror from july 1986 till september 1954
Major betiko

Postby trinicardinal on Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:23 am

betiko wrote:i was conqueror from july 1986 till september 1954

somehow something seems wrong with that timeline :lol:
10:16:35 ‹Ace Rimmer› haven't looked at work in ages
10:42:43 ‹Sackett58› fine, I'll take my panties elsewhere
Captain trinicardinal

Postby betiko on Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:07 pm

trinicardinal wrote:
betiko wrote:i was conqueror from july 1986 till september 1954

somehow something seems wrong with that timeline :lol:

with the timeline but not about me being conqueror?? :lol:
Major betiko

Postby lynch5762 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:22 am

hats off to those that have received this... It is a great medal and it is well deserved!! (it is equally a great idea to award it)
Captain lynch5762

Return to Announcement Archives