Conquer Club

Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Abandoned challenges and other old information.

Moderator: Clan Directors

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Re: Clan League Season 4 Sign Up's

Postby MudPuppy on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:05 am

Bruceswar wrote:ID posted in the CLA. They want in. Someone from them needs to post the needed info.

Thanks for lookin' out for us, Bruce. I'll be posting our entry in the next few days.
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby Gunn217 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:17 am

I am a nobody here but I, and probably several others, don't want to see this bickering in this thread. If WB and ScaryTeded want to continue this, do it via PM. I'm getting tired of every single thread on CC having some sort of gradeschool squabble in it.
Major Gunn217

Postby cookie0117 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

Signing up:

Spelunkers of Hell

Primary contact: cookie0117

Secondary contact: PereiroSaus

List of ten:

cookie0117
eurosport
PereiroSaus
PrincipalFoe
aglenist
Fewnix
king15
torres44cm
aradhus
loose cannon
Private cookie0117

Postby hotfire on Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:49 pm

Gunn217 wrote:I am a nobody here but I, and probably several others, don't want to see this bickering in this thread. If WB and ScaryTeded want to continue this, do it via PM. I'm getting tired of every single thread on CC having some sort of gradeschool squabble in it.

they are actually being very pleasant...
Colonel hotfire

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:30 pm

hotfire wrote:
Gunn217 wrote:I am a nobody here but I, and probably several others, don't want to see this bickering in this thread. If WB and ScaryTeded want to continue this, do it via PM. I'm getting tired of every single thread on CC having some sort of gradeschool squabble in it.

they are actually being very pleasant...

I have to agree with you 100% Gun you are right there is way to much arguing complaining crying baiting trolling and what ever else any one can come up with in all the forums and threads. You and your clan are for sure positive influences in here and in the clan world and we need more like you. I will say this this thread has been pretty clean to this point out side the little out burst from AOD sticking up for there clan mate (witch I do respect I stand up for my clan mates also) and I kept it on the professional side as best I could. I kept it simple told them to email me it dint belong hear and it dint.

Now this is mine and DJ thread for the CL4 and we have to clarify things at times and try to keep the order and there is a big difference to what I said a minute ago and what happened between me and teddy. I have the right to correct a mistake by another player that is misrepresenting ether by being misinformed or just plane old lazy to read every thing and follow simple instructions. Now I do not always sugar coat it like some do I tend to be more on the harsh side of things and come right out and state facts and truths and we all know the truth huts at times. If I let him get away with it I have to let every one get away with it and just let them do what ever they want and that makes my job ten times harder then.

I can not read this whole thread every day to see if teddy or any one else decided to edit his or there OP to update the information that I need to run this tournament. Now your average player reads all the posts and most will follow those simple instructions and if they did miss something and it’s pointed out to them most would just say sorry I missed it and move on.

Now saying all of this TEDDY your wrong . If you would like to discus this further PM me and I will be glad to discus.

Case Closed

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby WPBRJ on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:54 pm

RA, SOH, and ID all in

we have 28 clans to this point with at least 2 that i know of that will be joining

again any changes to clan info or updates please post in a new post so i can see the upate and properly log it

thnx all you guys rock

R.J.
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby slickstick on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 am

signing up:

The Last Warriors would like to play.

Primary contact:theldin
Secondary contact:slickstick

List of 10 players:
deathwink
kit148
kid moe
azezzo
big jumbo
nibotha
soundman
general brewsie
myturntowin
johnny rockets
Sergeant 1st Class slickstick

Postby Dako on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:03 am

Colonel Dako

Postby WPBRJ on Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:08 pm

slickstick wrote:signing up:

The Last Warriors would like to play.

Primary contact:theldin
Secondary contact:slickstick

List of 10 players:
deathwink
kit148
kid moe
azezzo
big jumbo
nibotha
soundman
general brewsie
myturntowin
johnny rockets

TLW and TOFU are in thnx guys
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby fairman on Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:00 am

signing up:

Les Hussards du Dragon would like to play.

Primary contact: fairman
Secondary contact: DJoach

List of 10 players:
fairman
DJoach
arno30
Quiksilver
dragon dor
Mishalex
Momo33
Gromph
djelebert
pamoa

We are 20 players in the clan so no problem to fill it.
Brigadier fairman

Postby skillfusniper33 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:07 am

Place: 267 Score: 2630
Major skillfusniper33

Postby ViperOverLord on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:13 am

We are in.

Clan Name: Manifest Destiny (Man D.)

1st Contact: ViperOverLord
2nd Contact: deantursx

Preliminary 10 Players:

ViperOverLord
Robespierre__
Gigi1
Astro Gypsy
deantursx
germwarfare
Annexator
Sea Bass Magnus
Karibdus
VikingRage
Major ViperOverLord

Postby anonymus on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:22 am

Brethren of the Fat Mermaid would like to play.

Primary contact: anonymus
Secondary contact: GallantPellham

List of 10 players:
anonymus
GallantPellham
Draq
BoganGod
Genoke
DJ Teflon
SupremeRebel
morleyjoe
queen_iris
kevlove102

/ :?:
Click image to enlarge.

show: BoganGod speaks the truth
Major anonymus

Postby WPBRJ on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:27 pm

MD, IGNI, and BoTFM

are all in

we have 34 clan in and there still might be anywhere from 2 to 4 more that might join we have exceeded what our goal was and that was 32

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby eddie2 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 am

aka will join
eddie2 main contact.
far2ezee 2nd contact.
player list.
far2ezee
eddie2
dorsettrob
wille y cyote
barumboy
aligator_al
wilkinc
razorvich
nattyniz
jmarcotte
Major eddie2

Postby laughingcavalier on Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 am

The Spanking Monkeys are in

Primary contact: laughingcavalier
Secondary contact: skillfull

Swinging in the trees:
jalen45
georgerx7di
tisha
ender_w99
firstholliday
kmacready
kratos644
luckywar
sam02
clapper011
Major laughingcavalier

Postby MudPuppy on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:00 pm

Imperial Dragoons are in, please.

Primary Contact: MudPuppy
Secondary Contact: Ishihara

List of 10 players:
1. EBConquer
2. Edgron
3. Gifton
4. Ishihara
5. Master Chief
6. MudPuppy
7. Nesterdude
8. Perchorin
9. Phantomzero
10. Squirly
Colonel MudPuppy

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:04 pm

well this is going to be very interesting lets see what happens.
Major eddie2

Postby WPBRJ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:41 pm

laughingcavalier wrote:The Spanking Monkeys are in

Primary contact: laughingcavalier
Secondary contact: skillfull

Swinging in the trees:
jalen45
georgerx7di
tisha
ender_w99
firstholliday
kmacready
kratos644
luckywar
sam02
clapper011

MudPuppy wrote:Imperial Dragoons are in, please.

Primary Contact: MudPuppy
Secondary Contact: Ishihara

List of 10 players:
1. EBConquer
2. Edgron
3. Gifton
4. Ishihara
5. Master Chief
6. MudPuppy
7. Nesterdude
8. Perchorin
9. Phantomzero
10. Squirly

BOTH IN THNX GUYS
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby WPBRJ on Mon Jan 02, 2012 6:44 pm

eddie2 wrote:aka will join
eddie2 main contact.
far2ezee 2nd contact.
player list.
far2ezee
eddie2
dorsettrob
wille y cyote
barumboy
aligator_al
wilkinc
razorvich
nattyniz
jmarcotte

Still pending AKA Registration is not valid yet!
Lieutenant WPBRJ

Postby Georgerx7di on Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:14 pm

I guess we're in this. gl everyone. Where's thota, someone should pm them.
Major Georgerx7di

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:03 pm

WPBRJ wrote:
eddie2 wrote:aka will join
eddie2 main contact.
far2ezee 2nd contact.
player list.
far2ezee
eddie2
dorsettrob
wille y cyote
barumboy
aligator_al
wilkinc
razorvich
nattyniz
jmarcotte

Still pending AKA Registration is not valid yet!

yep my application is not valid because i asked a simple ???? and got abuse from WPBRJ about how aka opperates i posted aka play list with contacts and he has refused them. he did not even pm me to say so. instead he spammed far2ezze with comments refusing entry if i was first contact to the point he has resigned as a aka member. this has all been done in the name of the cla as the first post says. and i hope this highlights what is actually going on within this group. i do have 1 or 2 ??? they refused to awnser.

1)cla backed the use of babysitters signing up to games using the rule from tournements as the reason which had admin backing.

2)in the same rule no grudges should be held against any player signing up to tourneys.

3)cla (in respect of 2 members) have acted outside of rules they want inforced (meaning part of tourney rules) and rules they dont(meaning tourney rules) and since they have formally voted and allowed 1 part of tourney rules to stand all of them should. this is not pick and choose bull that certain mods have used before.

if this is allowed to continue with these 2 members carrying on as they are then .
1) war privs should not be allowed for these games.
2)medals should not be allowed for these games or cup win.

this all steams back to my time as a member of time and i have changed but still get victimised by certain members because of how i was. even though aka,s war threads have been very well carried forward.

p.s i still have the full convo posts saved
Major eddie2

Postby Teflon Kris on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:38 pm

eddie2 wrote:rofl i new nothing about it. until dj contacted me. if he had not i would not be involved niether would aka. just now this is all against how i have acted previously. well let me tell you 1 thing.

1)far2ezze was assigned a position in cla by peanutsdad while i was on holiday.
2)aka is made up of none forum goers so dont know half the shit.
3)you spammed far2 with responses instead of me which i will make sure is punishable.

Eddie, I am so glad RJ has responded so far.

I'll give him a break.

I suggest you find evidence of this 'spam'. I assume it is not tinned meat. My understanding of written spam is that it is 'unsolicited' mail. Your AKA colleague has PM'd myself and RJ many times so responses are not unsolicited.
i do have 1 or 2 ??? they refused to awnser.

Perhaps you would like to point out what these questions were. I assume they are not already answered by reading the first post?

1)cla backed the use of babysitters signing up to games using the rule from tournements as the reason which had admin backing.

I'm not sure I get the logic here. Are you saying the CLA has finished debating and agreeing a rule?

2)in the same rule no grudges should be held against any player signing up to tourneys.

You are welcome to play, just not be primary conatct as it would be inpractical for the running of the tournament.

3)cla (in respect of 2 members) have acted outside of rules they want inforced (meaning part of tourney rules) and rules they dont(meaning tourney rules) and since they have formally voted and allowed 1 part of tourney rules to stand all of them should. this is not pick and choose bull that certain mods have used before.

Sorry, struggling to follow your logic here. This tournament is a clan tournament which has its own rules. As far as I know there is no clan tournament handbook. Instead rules are approved by discussion with CDs and in response to suggestions, including at earlier stages within the CLA forum.

if this is allowed to continue with these 2 members carrying on as they are then .
1) war privs should not be allowed for these games.
2)medals should not be allowed for these games or cup win.

Perhaps you should submit an appication to be a CD as you seem to be highly aware of some rulle about 'manner of carrying on' being a pre-requisite to granting of privs and medals?

even though aka,s war threads have been very well carried forward.

Mitigation but this doesn't detract from issues in many other threads.

1)far2ezze was assigned a position in cla by peanutsdad while i was on holiday.

Hope you enjoyed it. Are you saying this was an untoward incident? Perhaps you should have raised it previously? I dont see how it connects to this issue?

2)aka is made up of none forum goers so dont know half the shit.

As clan leader they would hope you would inform them of the other half and conduct reasonable discussions.

It is not the fault of the tournament organisers that you are not active in the CLA eddie. We are not part of some conspiracy to have resulted in you not being in the cla and part of earlier discussions.

You were welcome to submit an entry.

Before you did so you became awkward and difficult to the extent that it was clear you would be a disruptive element in the practical running of the tournament if you were to be first contact for AKA. It now appears that, rather than allow somebody
else to take that role, support them and enjoy the tournament with your clan, you have been obstinate in rejecting our decision and made threats to de-rail the tournament.

It appears that we are at the unfortunate point of reaching the deadline without a suitablke first contact being provided for AKA. I really hope one comes forward.
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby Teflon Kris on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:48 pm

Georgerx7di wrote:I guess we're in this. gl everyone. Where's thota, someone should pm them.

I was wondering

I did PM their leaders, all 5 million of them.

Maybe a last minute entry?
Sergeant 1st Class Teflon Kris

Postby eddie2 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:56 pm

omg i made threats.
DJ Teflon wrote:Sent: Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Dear Clan Leaders

Hopefully you will already be aware of the imminent Clan League. It promioses to be an exciting season.

There are only a few days left for registration (until 2nd Jan). If you wish to enter, be sure to click the banner above and follow the steps required (post 1st and 2nd contacts and preliminary list of 10 players).

The finer details have all been thrashed-out (see first post)and a large proportion of the clan community have joined.

We hope you can join too, and add the the fun and competitive spirit.

The season is not too game intensive and can be played with as few as 10 players.

Please feel free to post or PM any questions to myself or WPBRJ.

8-)

eddie2 wrote:
far2ezee wrote:Ed,

What are your thoughts on entering Clan League Season 4?

W

hi far2 i have added dj and wpbrj into this response.

i am all for joining cl4 but the is 1 thing that concerns me..

registration time needs to be extended 1 week. i do not have time to read through the rules and regs of it and see pro's and con's. the thread was started 20th december and last sign up is 2nd jan. for most people who have kids this is a peak holiday period

if you could extend sign ups by even 3 days i could look into it. as kids go back to school on the 4th. I feel the cla is being unfair with the time period for sign ups. given the period they have made it.

response was.
WPBRJ wrote:
Hello AKA

Lets start off by first off correcting the statement of the opening of registration we opened on the 19th not the 20th saying that, there has been, to date 32 clans that signed up for the clan league. This being said there will be no extension of a week or even 3 days for that matter. This has been in the CLA for months now, and the rules and format has been in there since December 6th. This has been more than enough time for ever clan to read over the rules and make an educated decision on whether they want to participate or not.

I personally find it very hard to believe that a clan your size of 27 players with 4 leaders and ill assume you have 1 or 2 MOWs are relying on 1 person to make this decision. This one person is coming forward 4 days prior to close of registration, and If this is true it is very selfish of one player to even suggest that we postpone, when 32 other clan were able to make this decision just fine with the holidays and yes hundreds of players have family’s if not thousands.

I am sorry if you don’t join due to one player saying yes or no. I will also feel bad for the 26 other players in your clan that will miss out on probably the best CL yet, and they wont even get a chance to play in it due too that one players decision.

We wish you all the best at AKA but like I said earlier there will be no extensions of dead lines. Ether AKA is in with proper registration, 1st and 2nd contacts and a list of 10 premium players posted in the CL4 registration thread by January 2, 2012 by 12:00am midnight CC time or your out, your call, your decision.

Thnx and GL with your decision!!

R.J.

do i need to post more cl4 needed conformation from 10 members i needed to talk with clan to get this info. like i tried to explain to your other half. it was peak holiday period and i asked for a small extension so i could do this. but instead i got hit with it isnt 1 member this is down to. but you were asking me to make the clans mind up.
Major eddie2

PreviousNext

Return to Clan Archives