Conquer Club

BOB , clickies and snapshot

Archival storage to keep things organized and uncluttered. Can't find what you need? Search for old topics here.

Moderator: Tech Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

BOB , clickies and snapshot

Postby pascalleke on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Operating System: windows 7
Browser:mozzila
Scripts/third party programs used: greasemonkey, bob , clickies , maprank

Concise description: Since that last update on 24th dec my bob had dissapeared , clickies not working ( after 2 days it also dissapeared :roll: ) and i am not able to make snaps , i can only make them by pressing "post message". Now after reinstalling it several times i have bob back , seems working till now. Clickies is also back visible but not working , example i cant make drops , no attacking ,...by just using the mouse , i have still to use the buttons ...and making snaps is still the same .... :evil:
Sergeant pascalleke

Re: BOB , clickies and snapshot

Postby blakebowling on Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:15 pm

This is not a CC issue, or an issue with the scripts directly. I would suggest removing all scripts and greasemonkey from your browser and reinstalling them. If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall your browser.

Moving to Tool Bugs.
Private blakebowling

Postby pearljamrox2 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:09 am

pascalleke wrote:Operating System: windows 7

Concise description: Since that last update on 24th dec my bob had dissapeared , clickies not working ( after 2 days it also dissapeared :roll: ) and i am not able to make snaps , i can only make them by pressing "post message". Now after reinstalling it several times i have bob back , seems working till now. Clickies is also back visible but not working , example i cant make drops , no attacking ,...by just using the mouse , i have still to use the buttons ...and making snaps is still the same .... :evil:

I'm not having trouble with BOB or clickies, but I am having the same issue with snapshots. Instead of it posting the link in chat, I have to post message to get the snapshot to post in chat...and the snapshots are not working...I keep clicking the link to look at a snapshot but it remains on the "live" shot
Major pearljamrox2

Postby mcshanester29 on Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:56 am

pearljamrox2 wrote:
pascalleke wrote:Operating System: windows 7

I'm not having trouble with BOB or clickies, but I am having the same issue with snapshots. Instead of it posting the link in chat, I have to post message to get the snapshot to post in chat...and the snapshots are not working...I keep clicking the link to look at a snapshot but it remains on the "live" shot

Yes I am having the same trouble as well with snapshots as well as when I take a snapshot I have to post it to chat
show

I am away from CC for a long break! John 3:16-17
Private mcshanester29

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:20 pm

me 3.
if i press snapshot, it simply pre-loads the chatline, but i have to manually press send if i want it to record my snapshot in chat
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby pascalleke on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:11 pm

blakebowling wrote:This is not a CC issue, or an issue with the scripts directly. I would suggest removing all scripts and greasemonkey from your browser and reinstalling them. If that doesn't work, you may need to reinstall your browser.

Moving to Tool Bugs.

all reinstalled ...but the snapshot is still the same ...have to make it final by pressing gamechat button so.... :?:
Sergeant pascalleke

Postby SirSebstar on Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:19 pm

ps just because i could.
did you know if you untagged the note to self you get a public snapshot... this is... interesting. i'd almost ask for it as a feature
Major SirSebstar

Postby imacamper on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:54 pm

SirSebstar wrote:ps just because i could.
did you know if you untagged the note to self you get a public snapshot... this is... interesting. i'd almost ask for it as a feature

While this may be desirable in some instances, I sure wish the "note to self" was checked by default. I keep making the mistake of forgetting to check it before posting in my fog games. Not so smart... :(

Does anyone know how to edit the script to either restore the old behavior or at least, check the "note to self box" by default?
Major imacamper

Postby SirSebstar on Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:54 pm

dont worry it is still auto checked, but you can manually uncheck it
Major SirSebstar

Postby imacamper on Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:13 pm

SirSebstar wrote:dont worry it is still auto checked, but you can manually uncheck it

It is not auto checked in my copy of Firefox 8. Other addons are BOB, chatglove, and maprank.
Major imacamper

Postby mcshanester29 on Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Thanks for fixing this my Bob is working great!!!
show

I am away from CC for a long break! John 3:16-17
Private mcshanester29

Postby imacamper on Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am

imacamper wrote:
SirSebstar wrote:dont worry it is still auto checked, but you can manually uncheck it

It is not auto checked in my copy of Firefox 8. Other addons are BOB, chatglove, and maprank.

I upgraded to Firefox 9.0. Old behavior of snapshot automatically posting to chat as note to self or note to team is back.
Major imacamper

Return to Tool Archives