Conquer Club

Dreams

\\OFF-TOPIC// conversations about everything that has nothing to do with Conquer Club.

Moderator: Community Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

Dreams

Postby InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Recount dreams here, as vividly as possible.

(I'll post one of my own later; I can't really do it right now.)
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Re: Dreams

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 pm

I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

Of course, one day I was running late, and I was having a problem getting a ticket at the airport. The guy selling tickets said the flight to Paris was already gone (keep in mind the closest airport has no international flights and only some of those puddle-jumper planes) so I was all flustered and in a rush. I kept calling my French boss (forgot his name... something frenchy) and was telling him I'd be like an hour late. I asked for another flight, and he pulled out this flight list, which was this weird board with the flight locations named on little pieces of wood hanging from the main board on string (like an old sign post or something). The bottom pieces didn't even have names, just symbols that I didn't understand.

So anyway, I bought a ticket to Avignon and tried to hitchhike the rest of the way to Paris. I got there, but was too late for the shift. The restaurant had had to close down because I didn't show up on time, so my French boss was yelling at me, sometimes in French, which I have only a limited understanding of. Somehow I kept my job.

After we had cleaned up, the crew and I started partying and we went outside. One thing led to another, and I was cuddling with this cute French girl under the sky, when I shifted a little bit and started rolling down this hill. I kept trying to grab hold of some bushes and roots and stuff, but they couldn't support my weight. The whole time the French girl was screaming, and every time I hit like a rock or something, I kept listing the bones that I was probably breaking or muscles I was tearing (I finished my first semester of A&P last term, so all this stuff is fresh in my head), and then I rolled over a cliff. I didn't know there were any cliffs in Paris, but there were (was?) in my dream. I woke up after I went over the edge.

And that's about as much as I can remember from that one.

-TG
Sergeant 1st Class TA1LGUNN3R

Postby barackattack on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:00 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:tl;dr

Lol k
justin bieber charlie sheen rebecca black nude naked paris hilton slut xxx dirty free teen school abuse torture iraq soldier gingrich paul tea party 9/11 conspiracy bush oil ryan dunn video dead steve jobs apple sucks
Private 1st Class barackattack

Postby InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:32 pm

Here's an old one I just found:

I am constantly running from the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) in a 10 floor building similar to my own. I seem to be in trouble for something that happened during the alphabet presentations (something from an earlier dream). Usually I run up to the 10th floor for sanctuary, but one time, I attack someone who I think is chasing me but isn't, causing Hillary to bring the entire government to arrest me. I stop running on the 10th floor because I know I can't outrun them. There ceases to be a coherent plot; however, at one point, I am watching the President (not Obama, some white guy with a moustache), talk to people eating in a tiny restaurant somehow very high in the air. It occurs to me that the President is not eating because he only eats his personal chef's cooking, for safety. In the end, I am surrounded by "allies" (members of the former administration, including the former President), telling me to let the other party lie as they fight each other in a giant tent-like encasing. But I object because they are lying. I have a realization involving my own hypocrisy, because I lied about something (can't remember what) too. I reveal that the President cross-dresses, but the former President only cross-dresses.
Last edited by InkL0sed on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby notyou2 on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:40 pm

I am at a big party in a large barn in the 80's. The Stones are the band. I hang out mostly with Keith Richards when the band isn't playing and we are making fun of Mick. Was the greatest dream of my life, well that one and another one that me and Bob Dylan are in sitting on the roof of a moving street car in San Fran smoking a joint.
Captain notyou2

Postby The Bison King on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm

I had a dream last night where the whole family was eating dinner at my grandparents. We go outside because there's a low flying helicopter that's doing some really neat maneuvers. We're all dazzeled until it starts going down and crashes into the driveway. From there it slides down the driveway and destroys the garage. My grandpa (who I have never seen swear) is fucking livid! we all go back inside when we hear another crash. We go outside and a small airplane crashed in the yard... then a little later a blimp crashes into the tree in the front yard.

Yeah it was unusual.
Sergeant 1st Class The Bison King

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

Of course, one day I was running late, and I was having a problem getting a ticket at the airport. The guy selling tickets said the flight to Paris was already gone (keep in mind the closest airport has no international flights and only some of those puddle-jumper planes) so I was all flustered and in a rush. I kept calling my French boss (forgot his name... something frenchy) and was telling him I'd be like an hour late. I asked for another flight, and he pulled out this flight list, which was this weird board with the flight locations named on little pieces of wood hanging from the main board on string (like an old sign post or something). The bottom pieces didn't even have names, just symbols that I didn't understand.

So anyway, I bought a ticket to Avignon and tried to hitchhike the rest of the way to Paris. I got there, but was too late for the shift. The restaurant had had to close down because I didn't show up on time, so my French boss was yelling at me, sometimes in French, which I have only a limited understanding of. Somehow I kept my job.

After we had cleaned up, the crew and I started partying and we went outside. One thing led to another, and I was cuddling with this cute French girl under the sky, when I shifted a little bit and started rolling down this hill. I kept trying to grab hold of some bushes and roots and stuff, but they couldn't support my weight. The whole time the French girl was screaming, and every time I hit like a rock or something, I kept listing the bones that I was probably breaking or muscles I was tearing (I finished my first semester of A&P last term, so all this stuff is fresh in my head), and then I rolled over a cliff. I didn't know there were any cliffs in Paris, but there were (was?) in my dream. I woke up after I went over the edge.

-TG

She pushed you. I saw it all.
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby BigBallinStalin on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

InkL0sed wrote:Here's an old one I just found:

I am constantly running from the Secretary of State (Hillary Clinton) in a 10 floor building similar to my own. I seem to be in trouble for something that happened during the alphabet presentations (something from an earlier dream). Usually I run up to the 10th floor for sanctuary, but one time, I attack someone who I think is chasing me but isn't, causing Hillary to bring the entire government to arrest me. I stop running on the 10th floor because I know I can't outrun them. There ceases to be a coherent plot; however, at one point, I am watching the President (not Obama, some white guy with a moustache), talk to people eating in a tiny restaurant somehow very high in the air. It occurs to me that the President is not eating because he only eats his personal chef's cooking, for safety. In the end, I am surrounded by "allies" (members of the former administration, including the former President), telling me to let the other party lie as they fight each other in a giant tent-like encasing. But I object because they are lying. I have a realization involving my own hypocrisy, because I lied about something (can't remember what) too. I reveal that the President cross-dresses, but the former President only cross-dresses.

The twists and turns!! The INs and OUTs!!! WHEN DOES IT END!??!? WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Major BigBallinStalin

Location: crying into the dregs of an empty bottle of own-brand scotch on the toilet having a dump in Dagenham

Postby Aradhus on Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:47 pm

BigBallinStalin wrote:
TA1LGUNN3R wrote:I had a really strange one a couple of weeks ago... I met this random French guy here in the States, and he offered me a job at some expensive restaurant/entertainment place he owned for lots of money. I was still living here, but would fly to Paris like 2 or 3 days a week and work there and then come back home.

-TG

nono, he 'pushed' himself. See he shifted beside her because he was uncomfortable with the girl because it's actually the French boss he wants. It's the French boss he's struggling to get to, he's chasing his approval and when he feels like he's let the boss down by missing work he punishes himself by spending time with a girl. This dream is clearly about repressed homosexuality.
Major Aradhus

Postby natty dread on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:43 am

My bunny robot became evil so it had to be killed and I was really sad and I took it's body and went to the woods to bury it but after I had went through the computer chute of the house it had transformed into a bottle of wine so I started drinking it and then I found myself in a cafeteria and I was going to go to the bathroom to finish drinking the wine but it was occupied, some bald dude was there so I went elsewhere and then I woke up.
Sergeant 1st Class natty dread

Postby CreepersWiener on Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:04 am

I had a dream about pipes once...
Army of GOD wrote:I joined this game because it's so similar to Call of Duty.
Sergeant CreepersWiener

Postby barackattack on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 am

I just remember a bit where a woman goes 'fuсk me in the ass' and the guy she's talking to decides this is a great idea, but then at the end 'she' is a he, who turns around and high fives him, dick swinging everywhere, in front of his colleague. At the time this struck me as an hilarious hidden camera-type prank to play on someone.

There was something where I went to a trial and provided a defence for a sex criminal as well.

This all happened in Africa.
justin bieber charlie sheen rebecca black nude naked paris hilton slut xxx dirty free teen school abuse torture iraq soldier gingrich paul tea party 9/11 conspiracy bush oil ryan dunn video dead steve jobs apple sucks
Private 1st Class barackattack

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:13 pm

I had a dream last night in which I was watching naked women dance. The location kept shifting, but I'm pretty sure it was always in a sort of studio (like in a talk or game show). There was a hierarchy in the troupe, and I kept feeling sorry for the ones lowest in the hierarchy, because I didn't think they had any chance of moving up. I also kept noticing that each level of the hierarchy had lots of different body types.
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby JockMeOff on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:24 pm

What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them all over again?
Private 1st Class JockMeOff

Postby InkL0sed on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:31 pm

JockMeOff wrote:What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them all over again?

Actually, one day there might be something that does something like that.

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/
Lieutenant InkL0sed

Postby JockMeOff on Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:36 pm

InkL0sed wrote:
JockMeOff wrote:What if your pillow could collect your dreams and when you wake up, you could plug it into your computer and watch them all over again?

Actually, one day there might be something that does something like that.

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2011/09/22/brain-movies/

OMG

Totally awesome.

maybe.
Private 1st Class JockMeOff

Postby Haggis_McMutton on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:11 pm

Click image to enlarge.
Highest score: 3063; Highest position: 67;
Winner of {World War II tournament, -team 2010 Skilled Diversity, [FuN||Chewy]-[XII] USA};
8-3-7
Major Haggis_McMutton

Postby nietzsche on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:26 pm

I started a dreams thread a month ago and nobody paid attention. I invite everyone to boycott this thread and post in mine.
el cartoncito mas triste del mundo
General nietzsche

Postby natty dread on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:24 pm

I had a dream in which I had a dream in which I had a dream in which I had sex.

Recursive sex dreams are the best.

Postby notyou2 on Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:47 pm

The pillow recorder reminded me of a dream I had once.

I dreamed I was eating a giant marshmallow and when I woke up my pillow was gone.
Captain notyou2

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 am

BigBallinStalin wrote:

-TG

huh. I shoulda known. Scheming French whores. Fucking strumpets.

-TG

Postby strike wolf on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:41 am

strike wolf wrote:I had a weird vivid dream last night. The world was invaded by green aliens (Not sure what they wanted because even while attacking they seemed kind of complacent to people escaping). We tried to fight back with bombs and weapons but while the fire from the bombs did have some effect, each alien was actually like a colony of unicellular organisms that would just grow back together and they had weapons that fired electricity instead of bullets or energy beams but they mainly fought hand to hand and were extremely fast (chasing down cars). Anyways I end up escaping to Area 51 on a top secret government motorcycle and it turns into me and the scientists there have to find out the best way to stop them before nuclear bombs are dropped. In the end I found out that they used electrical weapons because that had particularly strong effects on their own species as the interruption in electrical stimuli (which is how they communicated between cells) caused them to fall apart and damaged them to the point that they weren't able to get back together with each cell being unable to survive on its own. We also found out that Hydrogen Peroxide and Sodium was highly poisonous to them, so me and an army of scientists robbed a convenience store, guarded from their electrical weapons with anti-conductive armor and armed with tasers, specially modified electrical weapons and packets of salt along with Hydrogen peroxide "Grenades". The plan was with communication being down at Area 51 we needed fight our way across country and break through alien lines to the Pentagon so that we could send word to every country that we knew how to kill the aliens. It was about at that point that I woke up.
Iliad wrote:The upside of calling everyone scum and making 1000 predictions is that statistically you should get a few right.

Strike wolf need brain for smart making.
Cadet strike wolf

Postby BigBallinStalin on Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:26 pm

The green aliens were mods. You fear that your perceived CC responsibility may lead you toward a mass extermination crusade against any CC member which you disagree with. Seek professional help immediately, sir. This is serious. In fact, I'm filing a C&A report. Expect to hear from my CC attorney, thegreekdog. If you won't answer the summons, then one night, while you pleasantly dream of dominating CC, I'll have saxitoxin tickle you to death. TO DEATH.

Everybody go home. We got him, CC. Sweet dreams.
Major BigBallinStalin

Postby TA1LGUNN3R on Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:00 pm

BBS: Dream interpreter, Freud reborn.

Actually I have a general question to everyone: do your dreams have a general theme or direction? For instance, while my dreams are generally pretty crazy (just about everybody's dreams seem odd in context), they follow a general pattern. Almost always my dreams feature over-the-top reactions from individuals who I interact with... I guess you could even say they would be hyperbolic. I try to avoid confrontation at all times, so I guess that would be why my dreams are like that.

For example, when I was still working in retail, I had this dream that I was at work and some guy appeared to be roid-raging and yelling at the women and children in the store. I approached the guy and told him he was being a douchebag. The guy knocked me the f*ck out, along with some of my teeth, and I remember falling very slowly, like in the movies. I woke up, and my jaw was sore because I had been sleeping with my face on the floor.

And they're not always confrontational in nature, just that the characters that people my dreams are very reactionary and nonsensical.

-TG

Postby natty dread on Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 am

TA1LGUNN3R wrote:do your dreams have a general theme or direction?

Most of the time, my dreams are somehow tangentially related to something I've been thinking about the previous day. Or they start from something like that, and then ramble on to something totally unrelated.

Next

Return to Practical Explanation about Next Life,