Conquer Club

Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [Website ban]

All previously decided cases. Please check here before opening a new case.

Moderators: Multi Hunters, Cheating/Abuse Team

Forum rules
Please read the Community Guidelines before posting.

[These cases have been closed. If you would like to appeal the decision of the hunter please open a ticket on the help page and the case will be looked into by a second hunter.]

Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [Website ban]

Postby maninbox11 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Accused:

albiestar

The accused are suspected of:

Other: constantly abandoning games. Abandoning games while joining/participating in countless others.

Game number(s):

look at all the games that he is in and you will see how many he is active in or waiting for players in

Comments: I am not entirely sure if this would be considered cheating but it certainly seems like abuse to me. I am in a game right now with player named albiestar. He abandoned the game long ago, and for some reason he hasn't been kicked out. I thought you got kicked out automatically after missing 3 turns. Anyhow, this has been going on for a little bit now, and I finally got really frustrated and started looking into ol albiestar. From the ratings left by many other CC members, it seems like albiestar is constantly abandoning games. Furthermore, I looked to see all games he is in, and he is in countless active or "waiting for players" games. How is this fair? Really, after looking at everything it seems like he just joins and then abandons games for the hell of it.

If this post is not in the right place or doesn't qualify as cheating or abuse I apologize but it just doesn't seem fair to those of us who are here to actually play that we should constantly have to wait on some jackass.
Private maninbox11

Re: Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll?

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:32 pm

Yeah, this isn't his first go around with these problems: viewtopic.php?f=239&t=153027
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby cookie0117 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:37 pm

maninbox11 wrote:Accused:

albiestar

The accused are suspected of:

Other: constantly abandoning games. Abandoning games while joining/participating in countless others.

Game number(s):

Game 10392375

look at all the games that he is in and you will see how many he is active in or waiting for players in

Comments: I am not entirely sure if this would be considered cheating but it certainly seems like abuse to me. I am in a game right now with player named albiestar. He abandoned the game long ago, and for some reason he hasn't been kicked out. I thought you got kicked out automatically after missing 3 turns. Anyhow, this has been going on for a little bit now, and I finally got really frustrated and started looking into ol albiestar. From the ratings left by many other CC members, it seems like albiestar is constantly abandoning games. Furthermore, I looked to see all games he is in, and he is in countless active or "waiting for players" games. How is this fair? Really, after looking at everything it seems like he just joins and then abandons games for the hell of it.

If this post is not in the right place or doesn't qualify as cheating or abuse I apologize but it just doesn't seem fair to those of us who are here to actually play that we should constantly have to wait on some jackass.

Added codes
Private cookie0117

Postby ubcman64 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:40 pm

i've never seen a player with a score of .....1
just a quick look at his ratings and you can see he deadbeats a lot.
Founding Member of ++The Legion++
Major ubcman64

Postby gradybridges on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 pm

That's why I have this on my wall in hopes people see it.

Foe albiestar Trust me on this.

He is a game killer.
Lieutenant gradybridges

Postby jgordon1111 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:25 pm

And he got a vacation for it that was cut short because he appealed it. Second chance to be a better person in the community and all that. I asked quick when I saw him back in one of my games not long after his vacation started, Somehow he managed to get off my foe list at the same time. I was not happy to see him back,nor to see he is back to doing what he got his first vacation for. Perma Ban,Perma Ban,Perma Ban.
Private jgordon1111

Postby JCR on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:35 pm

surely this is someones "revenge" multi
Major JCR

Postby agentcom on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:39 pm

jcrymal wrote:surely this is someones "revenge" multi

I don't think so. Games are joined seemingly at random. I doubt it's a multi (at least one that's seeking revenge).
Colonel agentcom

Postby chapcrap on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 pm

jcrymal wrote:surely this is someones "revenge" multi

He's been cleared of being a multi before.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby aad0906 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:29 pm

I am amazed that somehow he has a rating as high as 4...
Major aad0906

Postby Woodruff on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:05 pm

As a teacher myself...he's a freaking teacher?
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby agentcom on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:17 am

How the #$%^ did this guy get up to 3792 points by his 26th game?!

Oh wait, there's some problem with his Maprank. It shows him at 3703 after his first game. Maybe it's not counting a bunch of earlier games. Is anybody else getting this odd maprank result?

Either way, this guy has reached a higher score than I probably ever will and now he's down to 1 point?! How much more evidence do you need that this guy is pointdumping?

Also, he's in 342 active games after being warned (I believe--check those previous complaints) not to join more games than he can actually play/compete in. Granted he is eliminated from some of those 342, but I'm sure his active games number in the 100's.
Colonel agentcom

Re: Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [pending]

Postby nebsmith on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:15 am

He is the only person on my foe list because of his antics. I had to put him there because he tends to join team games, which then don't fill because no-one wants to play with him.
Sergeant nebsmith

Postby wade98491 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:19 pm

Consensus seems to be albiestar is a prick and has to go , please make it quick so I dont have to take 3 months to finish my games with useless asshole.
Captain wade98491

Postby jefjef on Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:01 pm

Albiestar was striped of premium, forum banned and blocked from joining/creating new games for 6 months back in Sept.. He is still serving his punishment.

I see he has some round 1 and round 2 games and took his turn in the round 1 game I looked at. Wonder if CC lifted his join game ban cuz he is still a guested account.
This post was made by jefjef who should be on your ignore list.
drunkmonkey wrote:I'm filing a C&A report right now. Its nice because they have a drop-down for "jefjef".
Colonel jefjef

Postby maninbox11 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:44 pm

Just noticed this is the top tweet on the CC homepage.

ConquerClub @Albiestar Have you filed a C&A report or reported their posts?
2 hours ago Ā· reply Ā· retweet Ā· favorite

WOW! He is complaining to CC via twitter about something right? Is there any way to see what he sent to CC twitter to get that response?

Ditch people for no reason a million times and get nasty messages posted on your wall. What do you expect asshole?
Private maninbox11

Postby spiesr on Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:58 pm

Here you go:
Albiestar's Twitter wrote:some seriously abusive geeks on @conquerclub that nothing is done about and now theyre playing silly buggers again
Captain spiesr

Postby chapcrap on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 pm

jefjef wrote:Albiestar was striped of premium, forum banned and blocked from joining/creating new games for 6 months back in Sept.. He is still serving his punishment.

I see he has some round 1 and round 2 games and took his turn in the round 1 game I looked at. Wonder if CC lifted his join game ban cuz he is still a guested account.

I think he appealled the 6 month suspension and got it lifted, because I saw him joining some games. Perhaps he is already guested again? I'm not sure.
Lieutenant chapcrap

Postby TheForgivenOne on Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:00 pm

Albiestar had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.
Game 1675072
2018-08-09 16:02:06 - Mageplunka69: its jamaica map and TFO that keep me on this site
Major TheForgivenOne

Re: Albiestar...Serial Game Abandoner and Troll? [Website ba

Postby maninbox11 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:13 pm

Ouch.... Now I feel kinda bad.
Private maninbox11

Postby Woodruff on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:15 pm

maninbox11 wrote:Ouch.... Now I feel kinda bad.

Why? It's not like the guy was trying to win any games.
...I prefer a man who will burn the flag and then wrap himself in the Constitution to a man who will burn the Constitution and then wrap himself in the flag.
Corporal 1st Class Woodruff

Postby maninbox11 on Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:16 pm

Good point. Thanks, now I don't feel bad. Adios Albiestar
Private maninbox11

Postby Dukasaur on Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:47 am

TheForgivenOne wrote:Albiestar had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.

Good.

I've posted this before: I'm pretty sure his website is a spyware distributor, and the reason he was trying to be at the bottom of the scoreboard was to make people curious about him and go check out his website. Worked on me..:(
Major Dukasaur
Community Coordinator
Community Coordinator

Postby Razorvich on Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:39 am

Hmmmmm....guess I can take him off FOE now :?
High Score: 2569
TeeGee has my PW... Wall him if I get below 1 Hour in CLAN GAMES ONLY !!
Captain Razorvich
Head Chatter
Head Chatter

Postby nebsmith on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 am

Dukasaur wrote:
TheForgivenOne wrote:Albiestar had made numerous eTickets since he originally got his 6 month Website ban back in September. The ban was lifted, and we gave him another chance. But it appeared he went back to his old ways, so he was given an Indefinite Website Ban.

Good.

I've posted this before: I'm pretty sure his website is a spyware distributor, and the reason he was trying to be at the bottom of the scoreboard was to make people curious about him and go check out his website. Worked on me..:(

I think you are right about that. I got curious last night and visited it, since then I have blocked 10 or so intrusion attempts in 1 day - way more than usual.
Sergeant nebsmith

Next

Return to Closed C&A Reports