Conquer Club

Master of Assassin [TPA] - [Winner - SirSebstar]

Tournaments completed in 2012.

Moderator: Tournament Directors

Re: Master of Assassin [TPA] - [Winner - SirSebstar]

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:09 am

All i can say is, it was one hell of a trip. I did reasonable in the start. the finals were a shitload of games i really did not expect,(teaches me to read the rules better and not expect to drop out somewhere along the way...) i have played 151 games for this tournament!! 130 participents.. wow.
This is without doubt a huge tournament.

As poptartpsycho18 said, timmitz and Zivel were doing quite all right for a long time. It was them two in the lead and the rest followed on a huge distance. I lost track of it all and just kept on playing and boom somewhere i managed an 8 game winstreak, putting me over the top. the last 10 games approached and i got a few more wins and suddenly with 5 games to go i have 2 more then both timmitz and zivel!!
zivel soon made a win, at a certain time i tried just to block them, but to no avail, timminz just took 2 wins and tied with me...
epic work!
then we had a tie game. nobody thoughts that after 140+ games 2 guys would be tied, but it was, so we both picked a map, and played 2 randoms on 1vs1.
1vs1, what can i say, it is dice luck and positioning luck. I won 2 games fairly quickly and the other 2 were swinging towards timminz. So i already had pméd poptart for the 5th.. It seemed likely.
But i lucked out, Antarctica froze the win on timminz and allowed me to grab it just before he could grab it. it was soooo close, i think we were very equal in arms throughout the race. Much respect to timminz and zivel, you are clearly superior assassin players.
i am off rambling, thank you all for joining and it was.. epic!
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Leehar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:23 am

Awesome job Seb, I'm happy to know I think I helped you achieve this great victory somewhere along the way ;)
show
Colonel Leehar

Postby SirSebstar on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:25 pm

Leehar wrote:Awesome job Seb, I'm happy to know I think I helped you achieve this great victory somewhere along the way ;)

much appreciated. You are classic man! seriously ;-)
Major SirSebstar

Location: SirSebstar is BACK. Highscore: Colonel Score: 2919 21/03/2011

Postby Zivel on Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:33 pm

Congratulations mate, awesome tourny... I really enjoyed it!
Sergeant Zivel

Previous

Return to Completed 2012